Yes!
  No.
  Maybe later....
  I don't think so.
View Results

Shiama

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:43 pm

NightIntent
Hmm, possibly. Make a thread for it, if you'd like. Or I could add it to the sub-forum. I'd rather not make its own sub-forum for that specifically, I don't know how many people would actually use it. But that's a good idea.

I would use that sub forum wink
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:37 am

Yeah, two people. Maybe I'll just make the one sub-forum for everything related to art and creativity. I've actually been toying with that idea for months, but can't think up a title for it. If I'm gonna change it, I want a catchy title, dammit! <.< Yes, I'm just that strange.

NightIntent
Captain

NightIntent
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:58 am

Okay, because I needed more proof that I shouldn't think in the middle of the night, I've come up with a working-yet-idiotic title for the sub-forum. So I can change it to art and such as well as writing and RPing. It's stupid, yes, but, hey, I'm uncreative. Anyone have objections (I know I would, if I hadn't come up with it) to the sub-forum being titled "Artistic Ramblings"? Artistic for the art (duh), ramblings for writing and RPing. Like I said, stupid. But this is me, after all, what do you expect?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:34 pm

I suggest expanding this guild into a guild welcolme for readers of all books, nonfiction and fiction. Or at least making a separate guild for readers of nonfictional works. It would attract more users to your guild.

islanzadidrottning

NightIntent
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:28 pm

Hmm... no. It's fine as a fantasy-only guild. I'd rather not expand it into something bigger, then it'd be exactly like the books forum in Gaia's main forum, and no one needs that.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:35 am

NightIntent
Hmm... no. It's fine as a fantasy-only guild. I'd rather not expand it into something bigger, then it'd be exactly like the books forum in Gaia's main forum, and no one needs that.

hmm yes that's true, but to the Artistic Ramblings i think that works well

(p.s. love the new look NightIntent mrgreen )

Shanti~dragongirl

NightIntent
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:11 am

Shanti~dragongirl
NightIntent

hmm yes that's true, but to the Artistic Ramblings i think that works well

(p.s. love the new look NightIntent mrgreen )

Thank you. I'm still debating on the stupidity of that title. Otherwise I'd have changed it by now. I'll decide by the end of the month.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:45 pm

Since I've noticed you've been locking down alot of threads lately... why not have an "Archive" subforum for the locked threads so we don't get repeats of 'em.

Meithanos

NightIntent
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:49 pm

Elantis
Since I've noticed you've been locking down alot of threads lately... why not have an "Archive" subforum for the locked threads so we don't get repeats of 'em.

Well, see, the originals of the repeats are in the forum. If you're going to make a thread, at least take the time to check if it's been made before. There're only like 4 pages in the forum, it doesn't take that much time to look through.

Plus, I really don't want another sub-forum. n.n"
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:25 pm

By the way, I really like the new name for the subforum. Artistic Ramblings is more evocative than Rp & Writing.

Harbone

NightIntent
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:33 pm

n.n" I was debating for like two months on that. I thought it sounded cheesy. Glad you like it.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:24 pm

Okay then. Since the banner contest isn't doing well (at all), and most of the other contests I could come up with weren't exactly spectacular, I'm not holding another contest unless someone suggests one.

It can be a repeat, as long as there's a little sort of twist to it, like including something new in the rules.

But I'd prefer a new idea. 3nodding

NightIntent
Captain

NightIntent
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:19 pm

I just came from the Captain's Guild, and I was wondering: Would anyone be interested in doing a Secret Santa sort of event? It sounds like fun. Although it may be too late by now to do it for Christmas, maybe I'll do something of the sort for Easter instead. n.n

So, would anyone be interested in doing that?
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:00 pm

I love the amount of attention this thread gets. n.n"

NightIntent
Captain

Shanti~dragongirl

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:49 pm

heh heh whee a secret santa would have been good but it's far to late to do so now but an easter one would be good. heart
Fantasy Books Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff