Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pain's Elite Ninja Academy

Back to Guilds

Welcome to the Ninja World. -Pain* 

Tags: Naruto, Cosplay 

Reply Recycle Bin
Part 3 : Journey Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:24 pm
Lee runs over to kita and givres her a big hug. "Hi Kita! Hi Aoi!", Lee said as he hugged Kita then he hugged Aoi. "Hey minatoru, press the play button on that boom box I gave to Miyuki, would ya?", Lee asked. "Kita, aoi, cover your ears if he presses it, ok?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:26 pm
Kita was surprised by Lee's hug and Aoi growled at him slightly. "You're up to old tricks as usual huh?" She looked at him with a raised eyebrow, curious for whats in the box.  

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

Inferno_Leo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:31 pm
"Uhhhhh..... no" Leo said as he didn't even bother to touch the boom box. "This isn't play time Lee. This is the Chunin Exams and we need to be serious about this. Besides, I'm your opponent." He said with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:38 pm
"Fine, I'll press it!", Lee said as he went over and pressed 'PLAY' and the IceCream Truck tune began to play. "I told you, it was just a present, a harmless present. Now i hope it drives you insane!", Lee chuckled crazily.  

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:40 pm
Kita looked at Lee and Minatoru with an odd expression. "I'm staying neutral in this one." She said taking a step backwards.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:43 pm
Sayuu unrolls his scroll and glares at it for a second then reads as he goes over it he can't help but be bore by it so he holds it in his hands looking as if he read it then rolls it back up sticking it into his pocket and walks over to Lee and Kita. As he approached them he noticed them embracing each other. "Peasants all around me why Raijin why? Am I cursed to join them for the rest of my life?", he said as he looked up to the sky speaking to the Thunder God Raijin. As he stood in front of Kita and Lee could only burst out in laugher at the appear, "It better be true what they." he said to the two.  

Da Heart Broken Artist

4,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Voter 100

Shokotsku

6,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:59 pm
Hitoshi walks up to Sayuu, Kita, and Lee. "I guess we're all here. Lets get this on! Oh, I'm Hitoshi by the way." he said smiling confidently.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:00 pm
Kita looked at the others who were going to be accompanying her and nodded. "Let's head out then."  

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

Inferno_Leo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:01 pm
Leo gently picked up the boom box and smashes it violently into the ground, completely breaking it in pieces. He looked and Lee and said "Please try and get more serious about the Exams..." He then noticed Sayuu and smirked. "Hey Sayuu. How did your match go?" He had heard rumors about Sayuu being a great ninja but just asked that simple question to see how he would respond.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:03 pm
Miyuki smiles at Minatoru.
"Hey, nice to meet you. My name is Miyuki."
She looks over to Lee and smiles back at him.
"Thanks but no thanks."
She watches Minatoru destroy the boom box and continues to wait for her other teammates.

HaruoxMiyuki

Shokotsku

6,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:05 pm
(Leo already killed the boom box)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:07 pm
(Oh wait I got confused...b/c its suppose to be MINATORU, not Leo.. o-o)  

HaruoxMiyuki

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:08 pm
Lee walked over and climbed a tree and sat in its branches, kinda sad that leo smashed the boom box. crying  
(idk i dont know u ppl!)  

Shokotsku

6,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Da Heart Broken Artist

4,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Voter 100
Sayuu looked at Leo knowing from his studies. "I did as any god would. So why are we still waiting around lets go", he said crossing his arms in from of.  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff