Sparkly!!1!!1!
  RIGHT BEHIND YOU!
View Results

x___Doctor Ruri

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:42 pm
User Image

Position:: Rival/Lover/Servant

Personality::
Generally speaking, Ciphero is a gentle and stoic creature. He is the kind of stallion that will hide a baby bird in his scarf and blow hot air on it to keep it warm and safe until it can learn to fly. He also is the type to get struck with amnesia from time to time.

When he is going through bouts of amnesia, he often changes from his usual stoic and gentle self to a confused and frustrated creature. He has no memory of his parents, or childhood, and all attempts he makes to find such memories only drive him further into slight madness. He isn't crazy by any means (yet), but he LOATHES being taunted for his misgivings. Vlad strikes me as just the right kind of SoQ to really get under Ciphero's skin, and make him react in ways that he usually wouldn't. ESPECIALLY when he's going through a bout of amnesia and is more prone to fits.

Because of the frequent amnesia, the relationship would be insanely rocky. There would be times Ciphero would know there was something he was meant to protect during the daytime, but not know WHAT or WHO. And times where Vlad approaches him and he has no idea who the stallion is or why he's being so friendly/belligerent to him (depending on both their moods). During these times of amnesia, blows to the head that are able to knock him out can regain his memories once he becomes conscious again.

Why Vlad?
Because as much as Vlad needs a big hulking mutant to protect him, Ciphero also needs someone who can understand his faults and take care of him as well. Because of his generically stoic nature (except when, ya know, he's going spazzoid) he'll probably be complacent with most everything Vlad wants, unless he finds major issue with it. His kindness makes him a good moral compass, while his volitle state makes him a good fighting partner. Especially since Vlad getting a good one in on him would be a major part of regaining his neutral self and his short-term memories. Being a mutant, makes this a bit difficult for soquilli who aren't physically large/strong, making Vlad a perfect sparring partner out of affectionate necessity.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:07 pm
I'd like to offer up Gale as a servant for Vlad. <:

User Image

While a little spacey at times, Gale is very strong-minded and intelligent. She's stubborn, so she sticks with what she believes to be right, even if no one else does. She's reluctant to open her heart to another because she's always had this irrational fear of being abandoned sooner or later. She's sort of klutzy, but she's proud and stubborn, and prefers to do things by herself than to have someone help her. When she meets new Soquili, she tends to be a little rude or standoffish, mainly because she doesn't know how to act around others and she's shy, but it comes off as being cold or aloof. She wants to make friends, but she's unsure as to how to go about doing it. She has a kind heart, though.

When Gale decides on something (or someone) she is very, very loyal to that cause. She's already a member of Blood's mafia herd, but she is very dedicated to those she believes in. She would be very loyal towards Vlad.

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:17 am
Just want to let people know that I'm sorry for being so sluggish with this thread! I'm moving to another state for grad school in a week and until I get settled in I'm going to be pretty preoccupied. @_@  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:32 pm
I think Goth and Vlad need some plotting though Im not sure what since Goth sleeps at night as well so could not be a protector and could be accused of being evil XD  

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:56 am
Ok! Trying to reply to all of these! Sorry for the wait... but I'm likely to keep being sluggish for the next week or two.

@ Luna: I think it'd be intriguing for Vlad to save Nadia as a foal and then meet up with her again later! It'd make for some interesting examinations of changing perspectives. Vlad is used to being treated like he's evil... but he'd be pretty grumpy if it happened right after he helped her. XD

I probably won't have the brainpower to start a RP in the next week or so... but it might be more useful for you to start it anyways to set up the situation that Nadia needed to be saved from!

@ Sweeny: Thanks for the profile! He has been officially added! ^^

@ Ruri: I'm sorry to say that at this point the role of Vlad's lover has been filled by someone else. It was a really difficult decision, though... I got several very cool and interesting options and it was slightly painful having to turn down some of 'em.

That said! If you're interested in other plotting, I'd be quite willing!

@ Kuro: Vlad would love to have more servants! You say that she's a member of Blood's herd... so would she be serving both Blood and Vlad at the same time? And what are her specialties? ^^ Would she be a guard? Or an entertainer, or just more generalized stuff?

@ Naysha: I think they need plotting too! Vampire soq + vampire bat soq = awesome! Do you have anything in mind? ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:19 am
Okay ^^ I'll do my best to get it started asap~  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:47 pm
User Image

Position: Servant/Blood Donor

Personality: Lyra is sweet as she is stubborn. Once she puts her mind to something it is hard to make her change her mind. She is very loyal to her family and friends and also very curious. Almost too curious. During her childhood she would get into all kinds of mischief. She is also drawn to new and intriguing things. Which would be why she'd be drawn to Vlad to begin with. Another big thing is that she likes to listen to others and help them overcome obstacles in their every day life. Basically a shoulder to cry on or a willing listener depending on the situation.

Staying or Occasional visitor: She'd stay with him unless he didn't want her to anymore. I do see her forming a small crush on him due to how unique he is. But overall I see that love turning into a parental love since she is so young still.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:10 pm
Memo to me: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=19919335  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:45 pm
I have updated the section of the plot thread with all of Vlad's servants and things! Tell me if your soq has wandered off, or if you'd like to add your soq to his entourage!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:40 am
Yamika has moved on from Vlad wink  

Sayuri_Nitta

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:01 pm
Sayuri_Nitta
Yamika has moved on from Vlad wink

Ok! biggrin Thanks for telling me! *edits front page*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:24 pm

>>;; -might toss in Alek to play with Vlad as something, if I can think of a good position for him.-

GallusDomesticus

Desirable Sex Symbol

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas