Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
Keeper's Corner (Closed!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you like the idea of having a Summer long World Quidditch Cup?
Yes!
84%
 84%  [ 11 ]
No!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Mehh...
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:32 pm
Good job Keepers! Keep it up, or my Chasers will get the totals all the way to a million (lol)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:39 pm
Laurel zoomed around the field; her head was spinning. She looked over at her teammate Miranda and shrugged. "This is getting so hard!" she called back  

newoxikkin

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:48 pm
IceeWitch
Good job Keepers! Keep it up, or my Chasers will get the totals all the way to a million (lol)

((Of course they will, you have a million Chasers, lol.))

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:56 pm
newoxikkin
Laurel zoomed around the field; her head was spinning. She looked over at her teammate Miranda and shrugged. "This is getting so hard!" she called back

Miranda flew over to Laurel. "You just have to focus! Think. Take your time, and keep your eye on the quaffle. You'll do fine, I promise!" She smiled agt laurel. She had a feeling her confidence was just down, and if she could convince her, they would be unstoppable. Lately though, they had been getting pummeled. But Miranda doesn't give up on anything. Ever. So she tried to be as helpful as possible, and hoped her competitive-ness was rubbing off on Laurel.

||No, but really. I'm about to turn in series three, and I got them all right again, I'm pretty sure. If you have all the books on hand, it makes it a lot easier. You just have to think, what book did that happen in? That's where I'm having the most trouble.||
I wish teamwork was allowed. WAIT. Is it?||  

Risky_Popcorn

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Edward 100

newoxikkin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:42 am
Laurel took a deep breath and felt her confidence raise again. She could do this, and with her fellow keeper nearby she had an even stronger taste for victory.
"Thanks Miranda," Laurel replied to her teammate. "C'mon, let's go kick some Romanian butt!"

((yeah I just finished the third set, I got all of them except the last one, I was so tired I just gave up on looking haha))

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:10 am
"No prob!" Miranda yelled back at Laurel. She was so excited that she had convinced Laurel that they were awesome. Not that it took much convincing, cause they were already so aweosme, but hey. Whatever works, miranda thought to herself. She smiled. "YESS! Let's do this!"

||YAY!

I just thought of something. We should come up with a cheer or something. Or like, a battle cry. Yeah. *nods* ||  

Risky_Popcorn

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Edward 100

dainty dolls

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:42 pm
((I went on vacation for a bit, can I still send in the references for series two?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:44 pm
@Miranda: No "Teamwork", that's cheating. Sorry.

@Leah: Nope sorry. I already have the answers posted. If you would have posted here and in the SMB I would have waited and not posted the answers until you had returned. Next time if your going away just post and I wil wait to post the answers so, you can get them in.

You girls could make up a "cheer" if you want to.

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Risky_Popcorn

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:56 pm
@Miranda: No "Teamwork", that's cheating. Sorry.

Haha, it's ok.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:37 pm
Miranda flew around anxiously. Nobody had tried to score recently. "Probably because the snitch was just released," She thought. She had to admit, however dumb she thought it was, she was getting excited over who would find the snitch first too. ||So I know we're like, 2 rounds ahead of everyone else, but when is series four comming out?||  

Risky_Popcorn

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Edward 100

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:44 am
((We will have Series Four questions posted on Sunday. And actually, we should even-out somewhere along the way, I hope, lol.))

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:15 pm
Sitting on my broom and waiting to block the next time someone tries to score. I think it's going at a fine pace.  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:33 am
Here is how many Goals the Keepers have blocked so far.

Bulgaria:
newoxikkin (Laurel)-Protected 1/5 goals in Series One, 0/5 in Series Two (Not turned in), and 4/5 goals in Series Three.
Mirmirfied44 (Miranda)-Was excused from Series One, Protected 4/5 goals in Series Two, 5/5 goals in Series Three.

Total Goals Blocked:
14 Goals

Romania:
DownAzzLette (Kamalia)-Blocked 3/5 goals in Series One, 2/5 in Series Two, and 5/5 in Series Three.
xCupcakesx (Leah)-Protected the Romanian Goals for 3/5 in Series One, 3/5 in Series Two, and 4/5 in Series Three.

Total Goals Blocked:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:34 am
Current Questions:

Series Number Four
1. What did the Advanced Guard ask Harry to make so they were sure it was really him?
2. Which member of the Order sent the Dursley’s a letter saying that they were “short-listed for the All-England Best-Kept Suburban Lawn Competition”?
3. “Peskipiksi Pesternomi” is from what language? What does it mean?
4. While at the Quidditch World Cup Match in 1994 who was Stunned by the Ministry?
5. During the HBP who was in charge of The Office for the Detection and Confiscation of Counterfeit Defensive Spells and Protective Objects?

You will have until Wednesday (Midnight, EST) to send these answers to me! Do NOT use the internet to answer these questions. You can use the books and the movies though (good luck with that because you're limited in time and some of these where not in the movies). It's okay to guess because I don't expect you to get all of the questions right! If you use a reference (i.e. book or movie), I need you to tell me where you found the answer.

| Welcome | Rules | How To Play | Current Questions | Keepers' Scoreboard | Previous Trivia Questions | World Cup Scoreboard | Hall of Fame |

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Risky_Popcorn

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:09 pm
Miranda started tallying everything up in her head. She was stalling. ||I have to wait untill tomorrow night to start the new questions, cause my books and all of the movies but the fourth one are at my moms house. stressed But it's ok, we're not that much behind anymore.|| "Ok, so we're behind by 6 goals, and the chasers are behind by one, and the beaters are down 4. That's eleven, before Tina's snich, which would make it really six." She thought this over in her head for a minute. "That's not too far behind, if we pick it up or find anouther snitch!"
she tried to be happy about her findings, but she was really startig to doubt her team's chances of winning. Never the less, she was going to do her best. Plus, she was really excited that they had found the snitch first. "Congrats on finding the snitch!" She yelled to Tina.  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff