Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
~Welcome to Gokoma.~ [Open/Accepting!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool?
Yes?
45%
 45%  [ 9 ]
No?
20%
 20%  [ 4 ]
AWESOME!
35%
 35%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 20

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:16 pm
User Image
Archad "Chad" Apollyon
Son of Hades, God of the Underworld

Chad smiled as a student, a girl, entered the music room.

"Hello there," he said in his usual friendly, charming tone, "Welcome to music class."

He went up to her, handing her the clipboard he was holding, saying, "I just need you to sign in your name and what instrument you'd like to play... Please make sure it's legible~ And, if you please, since you're the first one here, to pass it to the next person who enters the room..."

He went back down to the front, then remembered that he needed to introduce himself. "Oh, by the way, I'm Mr. Archad Apollyon, your teacher. But you can just call me Mr. Chad~"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:50 pm
"Oh okay, I can do that. Nice to meet you Mr. Chad, I'm Syrianna. Syrianna Zokian." She said as she wrote out Alto Saxophone on the clip bored with her neat hand writing. Dang it, she thought to herself. He's the music teacher, to bad. Oh well she would live, it's not like her's the only guy on campus.

"You," she glanced back at her new music teacher. "Are no ordinary human are you." Syrianna smirked. She loved to mess with people, especially since she could see everyone's history. I guess you could call it a shape shifters intuition. She chuckled as she flashed her piercing purple cat eyes at Mr. Chad, her all seeing eyes.

"I like the wings by the way." Syrianna gave him her innocent smile as she blinked and brought back her normal eyes.

-AnmarR-

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:33 pm
User Image

Chad caught her eyes before she changed them back. He smiled, "Heh... A shape-shifter? I'm thrilled. And yes, I'm no ordinary human... I'm a son of Hades, the God of the Underworld."

His eyes changed a dark red, as his smile became menacing, "I may have the qualities of an Apollo, but I am a son of a fighter and athlete... That is why I teach martial arts, track, and swimming."

His creases smoothed again and he became polite and charming again. "Every person needs something to get their anger and adrenaline out."

He laughed and returned to his desk.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:50 pm
"I'm a full blood shifter, and I am honored to have the son of Hades as my teacher. And your right everyone needs a way of letting their anger out. I will look foreword to having you as a coach." She grinned.

This was going to be very interesting she thought to herself.

-AnmarR-

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:52 am
User Image

"That's certainly interesting... What sport do you play, my dear?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:56 am
User Image
Name: Alexandra "Alex" Dunnastyrr
Race: Demigod (Daughter of Erebus)
Student or Teacher: Student
Bio:
I lived in an orphanage in New York City because my parents supposedly died after I was born. I spent my days growing up there until I ran away at age ten. From then on, I trained hardcore night and day until I was a master fighter.

I wandered the streets until I was helped by a man named Chad Apollyon, who I protected from a mad satyr. I lived with him and his family, and they taught me various life skills.

One day, a hellhound chased me and Chad, and I didn't manage to survive. I was taken to the Underworld, where I met my father, Erebus: The God of Darkness, and my mother, a mortal named Elise. My mother told me about how they regretted giving me up, but how they enjoy each others' company now that they are together for eternity. My parents also regret leaving me behind to fend for myself.

My father decided to revive me and I returned back to Chad. As he enters here as a professor, I enter with him as a student.

I am rather chatty, but also bipolar. I can be stubborn, lazy, blunt, sarcastic, sometimes serious, and be a loner at times. I love to wander alone, though I sometimes love being in a group. I have a slight crush on Chad, though he is my adopted brother and treats me like he's my father.

I am able to control shadows; Controlling the shadows around me, and grow wings from the shadows I manipulate. The weakness to the shadow projections is it can't physically touch sources of light. Also, I cannot use shadow manipulation for more than, at most, only two hours. If I use my powers up to its maximum use, I would have to automatically sleep for a good whole day. I seem to have more energy and better control over my powers and own strength and speed prowess at night than the day. I can play the violin and piano. I have a raven ghost companion that her father had sent for him to watch out for her. He is called Corvin.  

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:41 pm
User Image

Alex entered the school for the first time. "Man... Why did Chad drag me here... Ugh."

She made her way to her first period, which, conveniently, was going to be with her adopted brother as the teacher.

She entered the classroom and waved at Chad. "Hello brother."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:12 pm
Syria turned and looked at the girl who just entered the class room. Brother? She thought, no way are they direct blood line. Well only one way to find out.

Hoping that the girl wouldn't notice she flashed her purple eyes. Only for a second, just long enough to find out her name and blood line. But wait, what the?

Syria quickly brought back her human eyes but was left wondering what she had seen.

Alex was her name, and she wasn't related to Chad, not even close.

-AnmarR-

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:59 pm
Chad goes up to Alex and sighs, "I thought I told you to call me Mr. Chad like everyone else, Alex..."

"Yeah, but the name just doesn't stick for me," she giggles mischievously. She walks over to Syrianna and asks, "Is this the clipboard for instrument sign-ups?"

Chad coughs and says, "This is Syrianna Zokian. She's a full shape-shifter and your classmate... Ahem."

Alex smiles politely and says, "Oh. Well, hello."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:28 pm
Syrianna shot Chad a icy glare before she handed the clipboard to Alex. God damn it that blabber mouth, she thought.

She turned her eyes to Alex with a strained smile. "Hello Alex, nice to meet you. And if you please I don't generally give out that information, so keep it on the down low." She flashed her eyes and gave her a evil smile.

She turned back to Chad, "And to answer your question I run track and martial arts. Those are what you coach correct?"

User Image  

-AnmarR-

Maya The Psychic

Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:14 am
Name:Kiku Makoto (Kiku-chan)
Race:Vampire/Elf
Student or Teacher:Student
Bio:I come from a family from Wales, I am an orphan and I am supposed to inherit my fortune from my parents when I come of age (15).My family lawyer will deal with all of the legal things that I'm too lazy to do even though I do Track and Field. I hope to become a doctor someday when I'm older, but I still have to practice not biting every person that I see.
I don't understand why all of those people like that "Chad" person. I just think those people are just desperate. Come to think of it I just don't understand anyone. I don't like that many people just the friends I had back in England.I like to read books and at some points I read

I can read minds, but it is limited to only people I am related to /friends with/enemies with. I am not nice to people I just met unless they are friends with my friends (in which i have little).
I do not like to play games and would rather be listening to music than anything. I am a "B" student, when I am in a good mood I sometimes get an occasional "A". I love Music and Art Classes and sometimes I like Arithmetic and English. I secretly like to study and not known to my friends I love Social Studies. I don't know what this school will have, but I am looking forward to it anyway.

Pic:
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:03 am
"A new school to get used to, great..."

User ImageShe ran through the hall to find the class. "Man, this is a huge school." She tripped on her foot. "Oh Crap! I bet I'm late to class, I need to get to class fast, I hate being late on the first day.
She approaches the door that will change her look on things for a long time....  

Maya The Psychic

Prophet

-AnmarR-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:58 pm
Syrianna heard the foot steps heading for the music room door. A girl, probably, little footsteps, but on the other hand with all the clunking going on, ehhh it might be a guy.
A girl, I'm almost positive, oh shame. Better luck next time Syri...
Oh God what the hell? Why am I so light headed right now she thought. Syrianna tired to stand but wobbled as her knees gave and she collapsed.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:01 pm
"Oh, my gosh!" Alex managed to catch her before she hit the floor using some of the shadows under a nearby desk.

Chad ran over to the scene and muttered, "Oh, geez... What happened?"

"I-I dunno, brother..."

((Sorry, been busy with summer homework. Didn't have enough time to actually role-play.))  

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

-AnmarR-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:13 pm
She looked up with her face pale and her breath short. She had only felt like this one other time. Syrianna's face tightened as her head shot up her eyes violet and very dark.
"Vampire..." she gasped out. "I...can't...be...near...them. Their powers clash with mine."
Sweat stared to bead on her forehead.

User Image

((It's no problem. I know the feeling.))

Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff