Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 24. ✿ - - - Life Issues
The Personal ******** You's Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ramcee

Premium Grabber

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:15 am
Adagietto

try to put down those ******** cigarettes. <******** you, Douglas. Just ******** you. The list it too long, so just ******** you. I may have your DNA, but you're not my father. You were never apart of my life, yet you've messed it up in so many ways. ********. YOU.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:33 am
"To those that feel it is all right to hurt others without reason, for your own pleasure, ******** you. I, for one, am sick of being used and hurt."  

katan ayde

Promising Peter Pan

Shady Prophet

17,350 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:39 pm
Danielle, ******** you! For thinking your the prettiest thing in the entire world , getting all the boyfriends, flirting with all the boys while HAVING a damn boyfriend. It's not my problem that all the ugly guys like you. It's not my problem that you date thos fugly weirdos! ******** you, you stupid ******** ******** you, Brooke, your not G! You never will be, your a man in a skirt. You sound like a man, and you laugh like a queer! Your not hot, you acne faced woMAN! No guy likes you! SO ******** ******** you montly gift!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:54 pm
******** you Andrew Mead. I don't need you, I will never date you ever again. You always blame me for your problems, all I've ever done is love and support you. ******** you you can keep your worthless, fat girlfriend. I hope you regret not standing up to your mother and staying with me.

Once again I would like to say, ******** YOU ANDREW CARLTON MEAD.  

Passion not Perfection

Dapper Fairy

10,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerleader 200

City Pop Barbie

Colorful Star

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:22 am
You search for the color you can never quite see...
User Image
To my Mom: ******** you! Just because I wear Gothic Lolita Clothes doesn't mean I'm a slut! And I've already made it somewhere in life as a sous chef and soap maker at just 18, so I don't need to prove myself to you anymore!

To my cousin: ******** YOU MORE! I have friends who are pregnant that graduated high school, have jobs, and are going to college, so what's the problem?! Just because your friends are living off the state or their parents doesn't mean MINE are!! Go lose 200 pounds and get a life. Hypocritical b***h! At least I don't make facebook accounts for my pets like you do your lizard!!

....Because it's all white on white

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:42 pm
******** you, dad.
I always hear money complaints. "We can't do this, we can't do that. We don't have the money." You're in debt to multiple card companies, and the only reason mom hasn't kicked you out is because she knows you couldn't get an apartment because of your terrible credit.
Why in the ******** do you spend an upwards of 40-60 dollars A WEEK on ******** booze? Think of how much money that is a year. Seriously. And everything else that you could do to save money but don't bother because it's just that little bit more effort.  

Obliviosity

Invisible Explorer

Lily the Vocaloid

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:44 pm
******** you ross for calling me a crackhead because of a new haircut i got. that i liked a lot. im already sensitive enough, your not helping at all. oh yeah and your singing sucks!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:49 pm

Gallery Of Suicide

XxAngelic_CandyxX

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:39 pm
xp  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:15 pm
Why don't you go drop another 50 pounds, you skinny, ugly, dirty ********! And go buy some more 100$ Abercrombie jean shorts and tank tops that show off your stomach and ******** cleavage, you ******** you, and stay the ******** out of my life.

(Just putting this out there, this isn't even everything I could say about my mother)

Dazed Poppet

Jareths Girl_24TTW

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:24 pm
******** You Tori! You're not the only one going through s**t so just ******** off! ******** you ******** who judge me as emo because you don't have any clue about my past so ******** YOU!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:46 am
To the a*****e who keeps screwing with me, ******** you.
I don't like you now, you don't like me now, don't act so ******** superior.

To the b***h who I thought was my friend, I don't care about all the guys you have screwed around with, have some morals. ******** you.

Really, right now, ******** everyone.

moqueur oiseau

Lily the Vocaloid

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:32 am
******** you mom
you act as if i do nothing in this house to help. i do a ******** more then my brothers. who aren't even home half the ******** you preppies. i have to come back to school to hear you saying "ehmygawd" 24/7. say anything and i will rip your hair from your head. or say shut the ******** up. i don't get why guys go gaga over them.

im wearing long pants to school tomorrow dont care if its summer still,summer is over for me. time to go hide in the shadows again.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:59 am
Dear Ms. I'm to good to see you.
Grow up and deal with your ******** you.  

FoxTailAngel

Shameless Businesswoman

5,000 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hive Mind 200

balletfreak2008

6,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:32 am
To the douche bag that broke my ******** you! I didn't do it out of revenge, i did love you but it is over. You did ******** it up between us and you let me grow as a person by doing that. I will never be that naive again (naive enough to be with you). You are a manipulative, degrading, and insensitive a*****e. You don't care about anyone but yourself. So thanks for ripping my heart out you a*****e.  
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff