Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
German Hive Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Teh-Emo-Ferret-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:35 am
[[My character is going to have a bit of amnesia O.o considering that I dont very well know whats going on. Sorry if I make any mistakes]]

He yawned slightly, tapping away at his computet midlessly, data pouring from his fingers onto the memory of his super computer. His eyes seemed dull and glazed as it surveyed the information being typed in the screen. This mindless job wasn't for him. It was for some little gooney or some little low life who enjoyed anything they did here. HE did not however. HE loved to experiment. HE loved to work with live or dead subjects. Which is why he had been periodicly kicked out of the field team and the reasearch team: He had sacrificed his last troop so he could bring back a live infected sample. Apparantly, there were rules about that and he had broken quite a few. He sighed and rubbed his eyes, stopping work for a moment. Although he had stopped typing, the computer kept making text, unable to catch up to the blinding speed of his typing. He sat there for a few seconds, contemplating leaving. After all, all that they had told him was that he was being transfered to a new facility in Europe and then they had drugged him and knocked him out. Safety procedures my a**. Although, he couldn't complain, seeing as they had brought his entire set up in his lab and he even had more space to work with. He leaned back on the chair, the computer finally caught up. He stared at his screen before getting up and walking towards the door, intensions set on exploring and getting to know hiw next sacrifices...I mean team.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:38 pm
(( XD my carry can set off bio alerts)
The tops of one of the hall vents fell out and a tail with spines followed by a skinny girl who was obviously infected dropped on her feet looking around. "Bout time i got in.."  

Jonni_Cress

5,250 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:23 pm
User Image
Still in the cafeteria contemplating on whether to stay or leave she noticed the woman she tried to start a conversation with sitting at a table eating her salad. Taking the opportunity to get to know her Sora grabbed her pie that Haiku gave her, walked to the table the woman was sitting at and got situated. "Hi, umm I'm Sora, sorry if I disturbed you but I need someone to talk to since my friend Haiku isn't around and it would be nice to start up a nice conversation....if that's okay with you?" Sora asked with a smile on her face hoping that the woman would oblige to her request.

~~~~

"I'm not hiding Haiku, I just do not want any of my belongings stolen by you again." Wesker told Haiku, then hearing her actually being nice just to be let him got him wondering why she was wanting to be let in. Knowing he would get his answers if he let her in Wesker closed the door unlocked the chain-lock and opened the door to let Haiku in. "What is it that you want Haiku, if you don't have anything important to say then I suggest you leave me be so I can finish my meal before it gets cold." Wesker said to Haiku and awaited for his answer and reason why Haiku was at his room during dinner.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
Haiku blinked in surprise for a few seconds. 'H-he's letting me in? Woooow..'She smiled at the blond and walked in, seating herself in a chair that she figured wasn't the one he was previously using. She gave a small sigh and crossed her legs, realizing she really hadn't the need to come into his room, she just wanted to."Well first off, thanks for letting me in...even if it did come as quite to surprise!"She chuckled quietly to herself."Alright, I'm sorry to interupt ya but Wes, you haven't shown us where me and Sora are supposed to sleep....and I'm refusing to sleep in a cage, regardless of how much of an animal I appear to you, I can assure you I only act like that to piss you off."She gave a cheshire like grin in response to his angry gaze.

She had wondered exactly why he chose to let her in knowing she'd be an annoyance to him. He must've gotten fed up with her crap she guessed as she tapped at her leg with a small sigh. She couldn't quite place it but she felt somewhat normal again, even if she had technically betrayed her friends and left them to rot. But they didn't know that was a lie, she would kill this man sometime....she couldn't now though. She knew she'd be killed if she tried to take him on here, so she'll just stick with the mental torture idea for now. She watched him closely, waiting for any signs indicating she'd be in pain later...luckily she hadn't seen any of the signs yet and she relaxed a bit."Well, aside from that, how do ya like the shirt? Changed it a bit to fit me a bit more...but my damn breasts keep it a belly shirt..."She mumbled the last bit to herself, quite unhappy with that particular part of her body at the moment as she tugged at the bottom of the shirt in a vain attempt to pull leather over her toned, scarred abdomen.

User Image

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:46 pm
User Image
Wesker just looked at Haiku with an annoyed look, 'A place to sleep?! That's what she wanted to know! Of all the things to ask,' Wesker thought as he pinched the bridge of his nose and spoke in an obviously stressed out voice, "There are vacant beds in the residental areas of the Hive, hopefully you can locate them with ease and inform Sora of your sleeping place." Wesker then added, "At least you're not showing anything that would distract my employees." He then looked at the alterations Haiku made to his shirt and particuarly didn't care since he knew he wasn't going to get it back from her. "If there's anything else you need to say, I suggest you say it or leave my quarters at once so I can be in peace." Wesker said to Haiku as he waited for what she was going to say then sat down in a chair that was behind him.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
She smirked at the comment, ready to play with the blond for a bit before she left, Sora would understand if she was late. She shrugged and tilted her head to the side, with an almost innocent gaze."So does that mean you like my outfit Wezzy?" She asked as seriously as she could, judging by the look on Wesker's face she was about five seconds from being decked in the head. She giggled a bit and held her hands up defensively. "Fine! Fine! I'll let ya be! Damn Wes, can't a girl just hang with an old friend?" She asked, hanging her head a bit, playing that she was indeed wanting to spend time with him.

She glanced up after a few moments and placed a hand under her chin curiously, giving off the image that if she had a tail, it'd be wagging with an inquisitive air about it. 'wonder if I can make this work...' She continued to grin at Wesker, readjusting her posture so she would be more comfortable."I guess I can't stay for a little while then huh..." She asked him after a few moments of silence, dying to figure out what he was thinking. The way he kept all emotion hidden behind those damn sunglasses...it disgusted her and pissed her off to no end. Sometimes she just wanted to reach out and snatch them off his face, just to see what the man was feeling. But she knew that'd be a one way ticket to pain....she'll have to try that later on...

User Image

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

xSpookShowBabyx

5,150 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:35 pm
Ada smiled as her "co-worker" sat across from her. "Oh hello, you were in my office earlier. Sorry I didn't see you, I was swamped in paper work. My names Anya Valens." She extends a hand from across the table. Normally she would never openly chat with someone who didn't know her true Identity, but in this setting, she had to be trusting to her co-workers or else her cover may be blown.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:45 pm
User Image
"I did not say that Haiku, as long as you're dressed professionally I don't care what your outfit looks like." Wesker told Haiku then took his dinner that he had yet to finish and took a bite out of his salad. While eating he resumed working on a separate project and making more adjustments to the project. Finishing his dinner he just set the plate aside and continued working until he noticed that Haiku was still in the room. "Is something amusing you Haiku?" he asked seeing the grin on her face and the position she was sitting in.

~~~~
"Nice to meet you, Anya. I'm sorry for disturbing you during your work, I was just bored of watching other people go about their business. I'm not used to observation work." Sora spoke as she shook Anya's hand. "Soo just wondering, what's your line of work? I've noticed that each person here works in certain areas of the field which made me wonder about yours." Sora asked as she took a bite out of the pie Haiku had given her and she decided to eat it after not having sweets for so long.

User Image

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:08 pm
.|Haiku|.

"Watch The Blood Run Down Her Face, But Dont Take Notice...."
User Image
Haiku shook her head and stretched out a bit with a small yawn."Nothing Wes, you never answered my question so I just assumed I could stay....sorry to bother..." She spoke quietly as she feigned being upset. She hated having to act like the woman she should be, it made things boring to her. But still, she loved tormenting the man and she figured if she played nice for now, she'd get the time of her life annoying him later. She smiled a bit and inwardly thanked God for the K-virus he needed, otherwise she'd be dead.

She repositioned herself to curled into a small ball on the chair, much like she always had done when she was younger, hoping to trigger a memory in the blond. She had to admit, she was trying awfully hard to get on his good side for reasons she couldn't quite determine, but she just went with it. Whatever she did it must've meant something...or it could be that other side in her wanting to rear its ugly head. Her eyes went wide for a split second and she tensed up. 'No, That side of me is never coming out again...last time was too painful for me..'She thought, trying to regain her composure the best she could, hoping Wesker wouldn't notice. That's the last thing she'd need at this point, him finding a weak point in her.

She cleared her throat and looked back at Wesker, appearing as nothing was wrong with her. But as she recalled he was good at reading people and she inwardly cursed herself for even thinking about her past."So anyway...I'll leave now if you want. Just...eh, nevermind Wes, its not important" She gave a small smile and tried to relax herself. She shook her head and turned for the door.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:25 pm
.:Chance:.

As the young teen wandered about the desert he wondered if Sara had noticed his escape or not. Either way it didn't matter to him, he knew someone was stranded out here and he had to find them. He coughed a bit and slid out of his long-sleeve shirt, revealing a few small scars on his abdomen and many scars on his arms from where he had been injected with the virus. He wiped the sweat from his head and pondered where exactly he heard the feminine voice. He knew for a fact that she was around here, he knew it. Being the kind hearted kid he was Chance couldn't just let someone wander around in the desert and die alone, no that wouldn't happen.

A few hours of walking and he noticed that off in the distance a truck had stopped, sand now crusting its tires. "......people?" He panted out, quickening his pace towards the truck. Almost too fast, he tripped over himself and landed in the sand with a small thud, coughing once again, a bit in pain this time around. Chance sighed, how embarrassing... with how intelligent he was he knew this was just sad. He then shook his head and stood, patting off some sand and walking over to the truck with hope. Upon reaching the Truck he leaned against its hood with a sigh to rest for a few. It was then he heard someone move inside and he spun around, opening the door shyly."H-hello?.......Help?"He asked the best he could, looking inside to see the girl Haiku was with before they were captured. He gave a big Grin and waved childishly, urging her out of the Truck happily.

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

Charolette Strauss
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:52 pm
Spine was sitting in the truck for one last time before leaving gathering her things when Chance opened one of the door and started waving at her. She was happy to see a familiar face. "Chance?! what are you doing here? um how did you get here?" she said grabbing her stuff and getting out of the truck. When she got a good look at him, she noticed that he had some dirt and sand on him. "Were you wondering out there looking for me?" She almost couldn't believe that he might have known she was there but then again she didn't even know what kind of powers he had.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:02 pm

Chance stepped back a bit as to let Spine out, then gave another small smile and pointed to her, indicating he was looking for her. Upon hearing her ask how he got here, he simply pointed up, then to his head. "Telekinesis!" He proclaimed proud of himself. Although he was still practicing levitating human forms, he gave it a go to try and help. He remembered jumping from the chopper and his landing had slowed, but was still painful, and the memory cause the teen to wince a bit.

He hadn't waited after noticing Spine had her things, he simply took them from her. He then tossed them into the backseat of the Truck and pointed to the passenger seat as he made his way to the driver's side, opening the door quietly. "Dive....where?" He asked Spine, buckling himself in as he focused hard on the truck itself, well aware it was out of Gas. After a few moments the engine revved and the vehicle was able to move once again thanks to the small teen. He simply gave a small yelp of excitement and pointed again to the passenger seat, noticing Spine hadn't moved and stared in wonder. "Sit....go where now?" He tilted his head as he asked this, taking this time to unbuckle himself and put his shirt back on before buckling up once again, resting his head on his hands which rested upon the wheel.

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

Charolette Strauss
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:43 pm
Spine walked around to the passenger side, still trying to figure out how he got the stupid thing moving, and got in and buckled up. She thought for a moment letting her brain reorganized itself before she spoke. "uh yeah um i guess we'll just....... heck, i don't know! i really had no reason to go anywhere. i was just following the others around! no one explained why we were going after that Wes-what's face or Umbrella. well, all i know about that place is that they started this whole mess and i'm blaming them for killing my friends and family. so i guess we could go after Umbrella, if that's alright with you? the security at that last place will be beefed up extremely since we were just there..... know any other places we could try to destroy? well actually to destroy anything we need the equipment but i figure we'll find it along the way." As she tried to remember back to her childhood when they were being taught this stuff (yes i know weird childhood) he mind couldn't help but wonder. 'Now that i think about it this should be great! i have less than one round in my sniper rifle and who knows how many in my shot gun. And i'm going to try and destroy an Umbrella base with no supplies and with only two people. One of which probably shouldn't use or need a gun. Man, out gunned and out numbered..... this should be interesting! It makes me wonder what ever happened to everyone? Or if we'll ever see each other again.... eh eff that! im not alone! im with a smart kid! we'll figure out something!' She glanced over and smiled at her new partner. "so got any ideas?"
{AHHHHHHH! sorry for so much talking to self!!!! i guess i got bored and ya i can't explain it! oh well, a little insight into what's she's thinking, i guess?}  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:06 am

After around fifteen minutes on the road Chance decided to answer Spine, turning to her with a small smile."Wesker...Bad. Experiment bent on domination.." He shrugged a bit and was amazed at how much he found he was speaking at the moment. How long could he keep this up before it tired him? Ah well, Spine needed to know what's going on. He made a sharp turn and stared out the Windshield with a sad expression on his face. He honestly wanted no part in this war anymore....not one bit of it concerned him at this point. He had lost his best friend and his 'sister' as he called her to that blond monstrosity, he hadn't wanted to lose another friend. All he really wanted was a place to call home that wasn't a small, white, room where people treated you like a dog.... He wanted a true Home, not a prison.

"Home...."Chance replied simply and quiet as the engine hummed and the gas remained at empty. He pondered whether or not he could keep this thing running purely on his mind-power and he shook his head softly. Oh course he couldn't! He knew he was a strong kid, but he can't keep this up forever...he'd have to find a gas station of some sort...or at least an abandoned vehicle to siphon gas from. He gave a swift glance at Spine then turned back to the road, not really knowing where to go....just going.

[[Lol its okies, Maybe if we're headed somewhere else we should open a new topic and leave this one alone? xD Like if They're headed to Germany, Not the Hive, then we can open one for like, Spine's place? xD Idk, She ended up wiff a smart kid that wants no part of this xD]]

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas