Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Oh My Gold! Main Forum
Introduce yourself!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
Thanks! <3
100%
 100%  [ 1735 ]
Total Votes : 1735

Sinfextion

Partying Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:18 am
Hola!

Me llamo Sinfextion!

But my nick-a-name is Sin!

This seemed to be a fun-tastic guild, so I joined. :]

I hope to make friends and have some fun. :]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:32 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.click them plz

hello my name is coolgirl
i luv to laff
my fave colors are black, blue and purple
my fave manga titles are rosario + vampire, vampire knight, tail of the moon and so much more
i have 2 younger siblings who of course annoy the hell out of me
im 14
i get in trouble alot
i luv txtin i mean who doesnt

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.click them plz  

Yaoi Fun

Streaker

eveejoystar

Invisible Poster

6,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:53 am
I'm eveejoystar. I'm 18 and am going to start college this Fall. I think I've been in this guild since I joined Gaia, which was in 2007. I'm a really big Pokenerd. I wake up every Saturday at seven in the morning just to watch Pokemon. I still collect the cards, and will pretty much buy anything if it's Pokemon related. I like anime and manga, but probably not as much as most people. I like to read a lot. And I'm not into role-playing. Oh! And I'm getting a Squirtle tattoo soon. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:55 am
Allo lady and gentlemen! I'm Nano Ice. You guys can call me Nano.
I love to randomly give to people because, well I feel good about it.
I also LOVE to draw! I joined here before but left that account. Later I came back! Feel free to talk to me. I won't bite...maybe. =)  

Nano Ice

OhMerGeerd

5,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:50 am
hello im tim owns you gaia is my fav sight i play zOMG most of the time im on here nd i will try to update this later  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:06 am
Hi there guys, I'm Green_Eyes1995.. I picked my user name because what I wanted originally was already taken. And I have green eyes. xd

I accept random friend requests.
I'm a random person.  

Green_Eyes1995

Mia DesMoines

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:37 am
Darigan Citadel.....

Hi, I'm Missy Elron.... Lately I've been answering to Mia though, since I did a little arc in one of my role-plays that changed Missy into Mia. I'll answer to either one though. I almost always write in dark blue so if you're in one of the two guilds I run, beware the dark blue edits of doom! Anyway, I love to read, write, and role-play. I'm a casual gamer, meaning I play whenever I'm not reading, eating, sleeping, or online. I mostly RP through text, but I prefer it if I can get my friends on AIM or YIM to RP with. When I play the Pokemon games, I prefer to train water-types and the legendaries. I LOVE the Fae. I'm serious. Almost all of my RPCs are somehow tied to someone with Fae blood. Or Werewolf blood, sometimes both. I despise Twilight so much with every fiber of my being that I no longer care if the characters live, die, or are tortured for the rest of eternity. I refuse to do a Twilight RP. I role-play both literately and illiterately, and have no real preference for style. My little sister Neon1313 is also a member of this guild. Oh, and if you can't tell, I'm a Neopets fan. =n.n=

.....For the Altador Cup!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:41 am
Hi I am Rice-kun I am trying to hold a quest on getting 10 million gold! I think when people TyPe LiKe ThIs its retarded. I never really like fixing my mistakes so I use a pen. Me and my friend always say, "Life is like a pen you can't erase your mistakes."  

14G

Man-Lover

xingyXD

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:46 am
Hello I'm XingyXD
I'll be 17 in 4 days
Real name is Amy smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:48 am
Hi I'm Katie I'm fun exciting and easily entertained. I live in Florida and Maryland and am currently in high school biggrin  

djembe-chick

ThisisaPenguin

Ruthless Master

8,925 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:57 am
hello there!
My name is iSqueeze but you can call me sky
I love to see this guild just flourish and yes i have been in this guild scince the start.
i dont tlk alot in this guild though because im probably to busy reading all of the old posts, but sometimes i still have fun and post a bit.
anyways if you get to know me i am a really nick person and really random.
There is a bit and i hope me and you, the person who is reading my post, will become friends in the future.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:24 am
Hey my real name is prince im 15 Im a pc gamer a computer wiz and good ol rpg lover
Plus im a big fan of " dramallama " so you might see me use it alot.  

Insanity And Cyanide

5,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Il-AYOO_KIN-Il

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:30 am
My name is animated-kun and I just got hacked Dx I like gold and I am 14 :3  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:26 pm
Yo my username's Soreheart_Kyou, i'm from the Philippines but i live in Cumbria(England) right now, iam 14 since February 5, i love anime mostly the romance 1(nope i'm not a homosexual but i'm not that much of a homophobe), the Japanese culture and Heavy metal, rock, emo, visual kei and all of em biggrin

Well that's all i can say thanks for reading biggrin  

iAlecxDxDxD420y0lo

Familiar Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Atiny Army

Lonely Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:35 pm
HaiHai.

I am Teri.
I am 16, and I live in Canada, Eh?
Lol.

My passion is Music!
I love to read, draw, write, and well, sing.

And, I like pie. :3  
Oh My Gold! Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces