Submit

Will you join eet?!?!?
  YESH!!!
  No it SUX!!!
  I'm just here for the donuts
View Results

Kid Izzy-Chan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:54 am

If your not gonna make good music then let me make my own!xxxxxxxxxxxxxx♬Ӎ!ȼhiɣo ℉Ʉʝ!wαrα♬

User Image
Michiyo looked across the street to see another girl bump into Vivian. "People just love bumping into you huh?!" she shouted playfully.

((OutOfCarmel smile )
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:25 am

☆═━┈Laurel Mika┈━═☆
The ♫Music♪ Lover

User Image
...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» [[♫ӍȖȘῘϾ♬⇨♻ȽῘϜЄ♻]] «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤...

Laurel walked down the side walk at a steady passe when she heard her phone buzz with a text message, Laurel smiled when she saw who it was from.

"Sup L,
miss u so much after leaving for the school year. Oh check this out worked on it all night for you, think you could add lyrics?
<3
miss u, Ty"

Laurel unplugged her headphones from her iPod and listened to the guitar solo her friend Ty made her. Laurel looked up and saw a small coffee shop and walked in to buy a white chocolate mocha and a place to start writing lyrics.

Splendid Nonsense

sweetveil

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:29 pm

User Image

Vivian laughed. "Totally."
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:31 pm

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅
I can Ѧccσмρℓιsн anything.....↙Ҥɨɽѻӄɨ ξɽɐ
User Image

ξɽɐ kept on walking and enjoyed the trees,untill they were gone and stores started popping up.He miss the birds,but oh well! He smelt coffee in the air ξɽɐ longed for the taste of it but he knew what his parents would say Coffee is bad for your health.He inhaled a huge breath of the coffee smell just let it in and exhaled.

....Does that make me a Иєяd

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇

Puddila

Chatty Sex Symbol

6,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50

Kid Izzy-Chan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:51 pm

If your not gonna make good music then let me make my own!xxxxxxxxxxxxxx♬Ӎ!ȼhiɣo ℉Ʉʝ!wαrα♬

User Image
Michiyo started walking then turned back towards Misty. "Hey wanna help me do something?Its not anything bad. I just might need and extra hand"

((OutOfCarmel smile )
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:49 pm

☆═━┈Laurel Mika┈━═☆
The ♫Music♪ Lover

User Image

Laurel looked out the window of the coffee shop when she seemed to run out of words for the lyrics, There was a boy walking down the side walk from what Laurel could see he had sandstorm blonde hair and icy eyes. Thats it. Laurel thought as she wrote down a single word on the paper..
"Shinning"

Splendid Nonsense

The BLAM Guild Mule

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:08 pm

User Image
ωнєη уσυ ƒєєℓ ιкє ⓖⓘⓘⓝⓖ υρ, яємємєвєя ωну уσυ
нєℓ∂ ση ƒσя ѕσσηg ιη ԏнє ⓕⓘⓢⓣ ρℓα¢є

C r y s t a l
T h o m p s o n

T h e
Q u i e t
O n e

╔══════════════╗

Crystal walked silently down the town's main street, on her way to her favorite coffee shop. She could already smell the coffee beans in the air. She took a deep breath. "Ah. That will never get old." Her steps quickened. The coffee shop was the only place she could think in peace. The click of the coffee machine, the skid of the chairs on the tile floor, the ding! ding! of the door when you entered or exited. Her dark hair wiped behind her when the wind fasten it's pace. Her bangs clouded her eyes, and she shoved them out of her face. After a couple minutes, she looked up to find the coffee shop. "Finally." she said, deciding to just stand there for a second, to take in the warm smell of the coffee. She inhale, then let out her exhale heavily.

╚══════════════╝
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:14 pm

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅
User Image

ξɽɐ needed to know what time it is but because he didn't have a watch he had to ask what time it is. ξɽɐ walked over to the coffee shop he looked around he didn't know who to ask so he just went the closest to him. "Do you know what time it is?" He asked the girl with captivating orange hair.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇

Puddila

Chatty Sex Symbol

6,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50

Splendid Nonsense

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:44 am

☆═━┈Laurel Mika┈━═☆
The ♫Music♪ Lover

User Image

Laurel looked up at the boy who asked her the time, "Oh, It's almost 1:30." Laurel said looking at the time she had on her phone before looking back up at the guy,"Are you crazy!?!?" Laurel thought as the words "Hey, can i mabe get you some thing?" left Laurels mouth.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:41 pm

User Image

ξɽɐ thought for a second 1:30,"1:30?" ξɽɐ questioned himself,"I don't have to go till 2:15.........sure you can get me something as long as I pay the tip." ξɽɐ sat on the opposite seat of the girl. ξɽɐ thought it would of been a good idea to know each names instead of calling her ,Hey Girl,"My name is ξɽɐ.What is yours?" ξɽɐ asked as he looked at the coffee menu.

Puddila

Chatty Sex Symbol

6,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50

Splendid Nonsense

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:54 pm

☆═━┈Laurel Mika┈━═☆
The ♫Music♪ Lover

User Image

"Ok," Laurel agreed with a smile as she closed her notebook, before answering Era's question "I'm Laurel.. Laurel Mika." Laurel said taking a sip of her mocha before looking up again "Do you live here?" Laurel asked as she began to relax alittle.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:33 pm

User Image

ξɽɐ was too lazy to say his last name."Yes,I do live here not far either."ξɽɐ said watching tensions go away.He noticed the notebook,"Do you draw?" ξɽɐ asked he was a wee bit curious,He put the menu down got up of his chair and went to the counter,"I would like one mocha please." ξɽɐ asked and didn't wait long.He paid the money and walked back to Laurel,"Sorry about that." ξɽɐ apologized.

Puddila

Chatty Sex Symbol

6,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50

Splendid Nonsense

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:58 pm

☆═━┈Laurel Mika┈━═☆
The ♫Music♪ Lover

User Image

Laurel rolled her eyes when she saw Era pay. "Um i draw a little. i was writing lyrics just now." Laurel said as she took out her phone and notebook and slid them across the table, "My friend did the guitar solo and i wrote the lyrics."
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:25 pm

User Image

ξɽɐ grinnd when she rolled her eyes,"Gentlemen never let women pay." ξɽɐ said wile laughing then sat down,"May I look at them?" ξɽɐ asked . I took the notebook and opened it up I looked at the first page full of words of wonderful words.ξɽɐ flipped through a few more pages and then stopped,"Interesting..."
User Image

Puddila

Chatty Sex Symbol

6,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50

Splendid Nonsense

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:50 am

☆═━┈Laurel Mika┈━═☆
The ♫Music♪ Lover

User Image

"Yeah," Laurel said when Era saw the page, "Just what I do," She said "So what about you , what do you like.?"
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff