Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Definition of Pagan Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of the definition?
  Its' fine the way it is.
  It needs something put in (more in post)
  It needs something taken out (more in post)
  The whole thing needs a complete makeover
View Results

Tsuzuki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:17 am
TeaDidikai
Tsuzuki
TeaDidikai
wicked_faery
i think the deffinition of pagan is fine...there will never be a perfect deffinition because there's no perfect deffinition of the belief. there are too many kinds of pagans to have 1 deffinition that works perfectly for any of them.
Actually, as an exclusive over an inclusive term, I think Pagan has a very good defintion.
Except that it excludes me. pirate except on Wednesdays from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm and Fridays from 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm pacific time
Which is accurate. What's your point?
Being an officer in a pagan club, I am inclined to disagree with you.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:48 am
Tsuzuki
TeaDidikai
Tsuzuki
TeaDidikai
wicked_faery
i think the deffinition of pagan is fine...there will never be a perfect deffinition because there's no perfect deffinition of the belief. there are too many kinds of pagans to have 1 deffinition that works perfectly for any of them.
Actually, as an exclusive over an inclusive term, I think Pagan has a very good defintion.
Except that it excludes me. pirate except on Wednesdays from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm and Fridays from 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm pacific time
Yeah- I played the Virgin Mary for five years in a row in a series of Nativity Pageants. wink  

TeaDidikai

Tsuzuki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:44 pm
TeaDidikai
Tsuzuki
TeaDidikai
Tsuzuki
TeaDidikai
wicked_faery
Yeah- I played the Virgin Mary for five years in a row in a series of Nativity Pageants. wink
Were you the church's librarian? razz  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:32 pm
i think its fine, i mean it could perhaps mention wicca or something, but otherwise... its prety good  

daine_the_wild_mage

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:24 pm
Tsuzuki
TeaDidikai
Tsuzuki
TeaDidikai
Tsuzuki
Were you the church's librarian? razz
Only for a quarter. Then school got too heavy.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff