Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Fighter's School RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

owhatshername

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:30 am
kit puts up her katana and pulls out her sais throwing one at a piece of wood it flew into the center braking the wood in half  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:08 pm
Jenny threw a piece of wood in the air, jumps, and brakes it perfectly in half by kicking it. "I practice enough xd ", she said proudly.  

Pow in the Wow

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:09 am
Koichi went inside the room "what are you girls doing?" Yuki answered "we're just breaking logs with our weapons and or fists...do you want a go?" Koichi nodded and took three logs and threw it up in the air just when it's about to fall down he charged and used his to of his katana which broke into a million peices and put it back to it's place " eek Mr. Koichi! I didn't know you were so good!" Mizu said in shock  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:08 pm
Jenny took a few logs, and chops them in half perfectly. "Ouch, this' gotta hurt >.<", she said while feeling a bit of pain on her hands, but knows she'll be better in the next few secounds. twisted .  

Pow in the Wow

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:30 am
"Ms. Shizuki, the Welcome ceremony is about to start" Koichi said to her "oh...umm...okay sir! C'mon guys we have to go...especially you, Kit" she said as she walks out of the room with Koichi  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:16 pm
Jenny yelled over,"HEY MIZU, AND KOICHI! You guys wanna practice with me breaking logs, and wood?" She smiled.  

Pow in the Wow

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:55 pm
"umm...you guys do know all of us has to be in the gym...oh I forgot!" Mizu said she then dragged Mr. Koichi to Kit "Kit this is my teacher and friend Mr. Koichi" Mizu introduced him "umm...hi...I've known ms. Shizuki a long time now and she's my best student ever!" he said to her  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:53 pm
Jenny sighed, and groaned. "I'm always ignored by almost everybody... sad ".  

Pow in the Wow

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:43 am
"don't worry maybe later!" Koichi and Mizu said and Mizu gave her a wink "don't let our teacher beat us okay! wink " mizu said "well anyways...let's go! girls we don't wanna be late 'cause if we are...we're in deep trouble sweatdrop " Mizu said  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:00 pm
((people are we gonna practice doing stuff or what? sweatdrop ))  

Pow in the Wow

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:30 am
***after the ceremony***
"hey Kit, weren't you nervous upstage?" Mizu asked "uhhh...never mind about what I said anyways...Jenny let's practice combo attack in the trainning halls if you're up to it" Mizu said then Koichi said "you haven't change one bit haven't you? tsk tsk... that's what I what I like about you" Mr. Koichi said with a friendly smile as he blush Mizu said to Mr. Koichi "ooh! Mr. Koichi you're always easily blush...well let's go I'm sure I'll be able to do a combo with you guys around! We shall be the greatest fighters of all hahahaha!" Mizu said as she opens two fans Koichi had a an anime sweatdrop on his head ' sweatdrop until now she's still a bit loud' he thought
she opened the door and shown them a room filled with fighters to join the competion "a lot of fighters now, ne?" mizu said  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:18 am
Name: Lex
Age: 16(but used a spell then back fired ten years,then a deman used a spell now im 2)
Race: half dog deman half human
Weapons: healing crying really loud
Appearance: silver dog ears,silver hair,pink kimono
Qoute sad small)
Personality: nice.likes to get introboule
Bio: Inuyasha and Kagomes kid looks 2 because a deman cast a spell on me so now im small all the demans are trying to capture me to steal all my powers i have so inuyasha,kagome and by brother Subaka allways have to watch me witch is some times hard cause i like to wonder off on my own  

amanda_17

Blackrose01111

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 11:10 am
*starts walking around*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:03 pm
"It's Mr. Koichi!!!" a group of girls starts to go after Koich "ahhh!" he screamed and runs away from the girls Mizu raised her hand "okay! who wants to...PRACTICE ~desu..." she asked the group of girls  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

HitokiriBabe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:10 pm
*enters in a school, only having to dodge a guy running away from a bunch of screaming girls* Gah! I think I am already annoyed. *reached up to check and see if her katana a kodachi are still in their scabbards on her back* Good.. If I get annoyed again I shall have to fight to vent my frustrations *evil smirk*  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff