Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whats your favorite monster?
  vampire or succubus/incubus
  werewolf
  skeleton or zombie
  other (if other state in your pm id like to know ^_^)
View Results

Arkh_valfan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:14 pm
-sighs- and looks out to the horizon- do you need help rena? because i think you do.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:49 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx~Renariii~

"...Help?" she said smiling oddly. She looked at him,once again strange sounding. "Help. I do not need 'help.' I am perfectly fine. I am perfectly normal. I am not at all different from the 'humans.' Now, why do you think I would need help?" It was a question, but but it sounded more like a sentence. She seemed different. Sort of deranged. Her smile quickly faded into a frown.  

princely love

2,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Arkh_valfan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:02 pm
you need help because your not human your a demon i saw your eyes change color i can smell the bloodlust radiating off of you even now. -has hand on sheeth ready for deffense- you cant hide your innabilitie to control your demon forever!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:04 pm
-lloyde smiled eagerly- hmmm this could get interesting -hand ready on the handle of his sword-  

Lloyde Gildner

Fashionable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

princely love

2,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:14 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx~Renariii~

"Wh-Wh-Wh-Wh-Wh-Wh-What a-a-a-a-a-a-a-are you d-d-d-d-d-doing, M-M-M-M-Michael....?" She said surprised, wondering how she got on the roof, and why she was being threatened for being a demon. One of her eyes was black, and one was the usual red."Hehehe..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:20 pm
-thinks to self- (so shes just like me split personalities this could get ugly)  

Lloyde Gildner

Fashionable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Arkh_valfan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:25 pm
-takes the sword out of the sheath and sticks it in the ground and holds the sheath pointing at the black eye- so what do i call you? hmmm i see so your the fall back huh rena? i get it the demon cant fully take over because of this ones persona in other words its an internal battle with your self.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:31 pm
so it would seem -walks out from the shadows hand on sheath- but then theres u what about u? huh pup?  

Lloyde Gildner

Fashionable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

princely love

2,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:34 pm
She chuckled, with a maniacal smile filling her face. "Pretty smart for a 'mutt.' Heh heh.." the demon said. "STOP IT!" screamed Renariii clawing at her head. "Leave me alone!" A tear fell from her left eye, and trickled down her cheek. "You cannot hurt anyone! I won't let you!"How interesting...." The demon grinned.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:44 pm
-quickly draws and points the sword at rena- hey you need to get that demon under control i would hate to have to fight a woman. demon or not your still a woman and that goes against my style.  

Lloyde Gildner

Fashionable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

princely love

2,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:59 pm
"Hmm... It's too early to start a fight... This is too interesting. I'm going to go for now, 'Lloyde' and 'Michael.' You'll see me again when you least expect it..." She grinned, as Renariii's eyes faded back to a bright shade of red. She fell to the ground with a quiet thump.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:10 pm
-walks over to rena sticks the sword in the ground and holds her up shaking her a bit- hey you all right? sorry bout what i said its instinct.  

Lloyde Gildner

Fashionable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

princely love

2,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:12 pm
"H-Huh? Wh-Wh-What did you say..? Wh-Wh-What happened to me? It's like I blacked out or s-something... Th-This is very st-strange...."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:21 pm
blacked out? so you dont remember then. nevermind its not important -helps rena up and looks out at the horizon thinking about the murders when suddenly i feel dizzy- oh s**t -grabs onto the sword for support- hey michael do you ever think about something you hate so much that it can have negative side effects?  

Lloyde Gildner

Fashionable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Arkh_valfan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:22 pm
let the ladie stand on her own lloyde i think she'll be fine but we gotta be careful so let go of her you dont know if its a trap ... hmph mutt am i -spreads wings and hops off of the school- seeya take care the ladie i gotta think if you want me rena ill be at star sight hill k but only find me if you need me k  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff