Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cherub and Friends Art Guild

Back to Guilds

In this guild you may post your art for all to see, get tips on improving your work, and enter our monthly contests! 

Tags: anime, drawings, avatar, manga, shop 

Reply Cherub and Friends'
Apply here to be a Moderator! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:44 am
You have to be a bit more active in the guild before I accept you as a moderator. ^^

That and you have to make a big impression on me or someone in the crew. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:56 am
All moderators should familiarize themselves with the Crew Subforum  

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:45 pm
I would like to welcome our newest moderators, Watergirl244 and Minasama no atatakai kisu!

Added to the inactive list are Circus, Shuuchi, and Kitsune! Just post whenever you come back and I'll promote you again.

I just want to keep the list of moderators active in case someone needs to message one of them with a question or concern.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:20 pm
How many forum posts you have made on Gaia: 202- note, it would have been more if my old account hadn't have deleted.
How many posts you have in guild: I don't know how to find out but theres quite a few
Your online time and how much of it is spent on C&F Guild: at least 3 hours a day
What kind of contribution you can make to make this guild better: I can help get peoples shops up and running, give tips to people who ask- I know i'm not the best but i know some really good tips my japanese teacher told me,help people give a positive outlook on their drawings.  

Rizzi Chan

Sparkly Lover

6,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Member 100

Quvi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:20 pm
Congratulations to the new moderators! smile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:48 am
Rizzi-Chan
How many forum posts you have made on Gaia: 202- note, it would have been more if my old account hadn't have deleted.
How many posts you have in guild: I don't know how to find out but theres quite a few
Your online time and how much of it is spent on C&F Guild: at least 3 hours a day
What kind of contribution you can make to make this guild better: I can help get peoples shops up and running, give tips to people who ask- I know i'm not the best but i know some really good tips my japanese teacher told me,help people give a positive outlook on their drawings.

Accepted! All you have to do now is reply to this with a short 3-4 sentence description about yourself.  

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:49 am
Quvi

Are you interested in becoming a moderator?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:25 am
Pandiecakes
Quvi

Are you interested in becoming a moderator?
Well I'd LIKE to, but I just don't have the time to commit at the moment sad Maybe after my mid-terms are over...  

Quvi

Rizzi Chan

Sparkly Lover

6,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:55 pm
ok, I'm a 14 year old Australian artist. I taught myself to draw the way I do since I was very little. As said before, My current residence is in Australia-somewhere, So times are all muddled for me.
Pandiecakes
Rizzi-Chan

Accepted! All you have to do now is reply to this with a short 3-4 sentence description about yourself.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:27 pm
I changed my mind, lol. I spend too much time around here anyway, despite the amount of hw I have.

How many forum posts you have made on Gaia: 2202 (I was inactive for years, and just came back)
How many posts you have in guild: A few? I try to post on nearly every new thread that comes up.
Your online time and how much of it is spent on C&F Guild: Hours, Pretty much the only thing that I do on Gaia is browse this guild smile
what kind of contribution you can make to make this guild better:I'm pretty active, so I can really try and help out members who need assistance with anything, from general questions to making tutorials at peoples' requests. I can also host contests and guild events, as well.  

Quvi

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:59 am
Accepted both!

@Quvi: I just need a short 3-4 sentence description of you. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:23 am
Pandiecakes
Accepted both!

@Quvi: I just need a short 3-4 sentence description of you. smile

Hello, Quvi here! I am a 20 year old art student currently living in New York City. I major in animation, though I'm not too good at it... I've started to take art seriously around my sophomore year in high school. I hope to improve my abilities here, as well as assisting anyone who needs help.  

Quvi

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:29 pm
Need...more...moderators!! XD heart  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:13 pm
How many forum posts you have made on Gaia: Topics (25), Posts (202)
I've been on Gaia for years but just got back on about 3 months ago

How many posts you have in guild: (39)
I'm new to the guild ^-^

Your online time and how much of it is spent on C&F Guild:
I'm online about 7 out of the 12 hours I'm awake. About 4-5 of those are in the guild everyday.

What kind of contribution you can make to make this guild better:
Well I haven't been here long but I've already made a ton of friends. I found myself spending more and more time here in the guild. I used to post a charity in the Chatterbox every month but stopped because I couldnt get the word out to a lot of people. I posted a contest here in the guild a few days ago. Thats when I realized, why not just keep my charity going here in the guild? By making it a contest its a good way to not only keep people active but give them neat goodies at the same time.

I like helping people and I spend a LOT of time here and online. I think I'd be a good moderator or whatever you would want to make me. Please keep me in mind sweatdrop  

Digital Plush

Cherub and Friends'

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces