6%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

blackfox7
Crew

1,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:38 am
*whisper* This is really good I can't wait to see how it ends! whee Oh and, please can't this rp have a werewolf?
please continue! kissus heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:14 pm
Itachi decidied it was time to follow through with what he was originally here to do. "I'll make him mine forever" he said as he took the blonde again. He smirked at his little brother as he bit down on Narutos throat. "I win," said Itachi as he took the screaming boy and left his brother standing there angry and dumbfounded.  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

sasunaru_uchiha
Crew

1,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:52 pm
screaming, naruto covered is wound with one hand and somehow managed to get out of itachi's grip. tears started to flow. 'sasuke...help me...'  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:03 pm
"Naruto! I can't stop the bleeding unless I suck your blood.....Is that alright with you?" He also took this as a test to see if Naruto had accepted him for who he was. He also hoped that this meant that Naruto might just like him.  

Malevolent Daydreams
Captain

Timid Conversationalist

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:06 pm
Itachi grabbed Naruto before he could get to Sasuke who was fuming. While Sasuke was destracted by the sight of Narutos blood Itachi used the transportation jutsu and got away with the blonde.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:23 pm
beating his fists in a futile attempt to get away. 'SASUKE!!' he screamed as loud as he could.  

sasunaru_uchiha
Crew

1,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:00 am
Itachi quickly got tired of hearing Naruto sceam and knocked him out. Thatll keep him quiet. he thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:04 am
( crying u knocked me out!)  

sasunaru_uchiha
Crew

1,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Malevolent Daydreams
Captain

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:40 pm
Sasuke couldn't let his Naruto get away from him. Itachi is an idiot! He thinks I wouldn't be able to find him and Naruto? He has already identified the scent of Naruto's irresistable blood. And with a simple sniff he had found their exact location.....Itachi had taken him to the local park! What an idiot!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:55 pm
Itachi was standing over Naruto in the park as the transformation completed. He was still out. After a few minutes Sasuke came to the park and fell into Itachis trap. Then he picked up Naruto and said "I dont know how you stood being around him for so long. He tasted so good." And again left with Naruto.

(Im sorry sasu..... crying )  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Malevolent Daydreams
Captain

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:59 am
"No!! Itachi put him down NOW!! You always get what you want....And you always take what I want from me! This is the only thing I have ever really truly wanted in my life. I don't want you to take him from me....Please.....just don't take him from me...I.....I just want Naruto." He felt like he had to puke from spilling his heart out to Itachi of all people. He thought he might even love Naruto. As he was chasing Itachi he noticed that Naruto had begun to stir in his arms.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:18 pm
for a moment, naruto forgot where he was. "where...' he got out before he remembered. he started to cry just a little, with a slight ache still in his neck, he realized he'd been changed. he wasn't sure what he'd been changed into, only that everything was different, all his sensed heightened. suddenly growing angry, he bit down hard into itachi's arm only to find the anger change into hunger. he found himself ravenous and unable to loosen his grip.  

sasunaru_uchiha
Crew

1,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:31 am
Itachi smirked at his brother then at the ravonous blonde drinking out of his arm. "Hn should I give him to you or should I take him for myse- HEY WILL YOU STOP ALREADY?!?!?!" he yelled at Naruto. "Fine you can have him if you can take him!"

((WAS THAT A SPARKLE ON HIS ARM?!?!?! jk))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:44 pm
Sasuke gladly took the blonde off his brothers hands. Naruto had looked like he was drugged. He was pale and no longer had the same sun-kissed skin color.....Sasuke hadn't wanted this fate for the boy. Sasuke himself hasn't aged for at least 100 years. He could see that Naruto was thirsty for blood. He would have to allow Naruto his blood. Offering his blood put his arm in front of Naruto's face.  

Malevolent Daydreams
Captain

Timid Conversationalist

sasunaru_uchiha
Crew

1,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:20 pm
seeing sasuke's upset face and his hunger not so bad anymore, naruto hesitated, looking at sasuke's arm offered to him willingly. he still hadn't quite grasped what was going on. he noticed that everything was different, but not really. he was the one that was different. he could feel the sharp fangs in his mouth and taste the iron of the blood, but it didn't quite disgust him anymore. in fact, he enjoyed it a bit. he licked his lips.  

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games