Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Disambiguation and Diversification Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tandahda
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:21 pm
Weekend report. BAD. Wedding. Eating out. BAD.

I've got a semi new plan, so we'll see how it goes. I'm going to keep a net tally of numbers (sorta like weight watchers I guess but different)

Diet:
Will get a score from plus ten to minus ten. A minus ten will be a really REALLY bad consecutive couple of hours. A bad set of more than two meals will be minus 5. In the good range, 10 will be maintaining a good diet, and 1 will be a poor day in general.

Exercise:
Will be marked from 0-10 in the positive. 0 is no exercise, 10 is lots.

Totals:
I'd like to net myself 100 points a week. If we break that down it comes into 7 days of good eating, and 3 days of lots of exercise or 6 of moderate exercise.

I will award bonus points for consecutive good days for both diet and exercise and bonus points for maintaining a good diet WITH exercise.

So, one point will be added compounding for each day with a maintained diet. So day two would be 1 point extra, day three would be 2, day four would be 4 and day five would be 8. Day six would be 16, and 7 consecutive days will be 32 extra points.

Five bonus points will be awarded for maintaining diet with exercise.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:22 pm
Monday:

Diet: -10
Exercise: 3
Day total: -7

Week total: -7  

Tandahda
Crew

Tandahda
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:49 am
Tuesday:

Eating: 5/10
I had a big dinner, but it wasn't THAT bad. >.> And the rest of the day was really good.

Exercise: 10/10
Full gym visit AND an hour's walk.

Week total:
-7 + 5 + 10 = 8  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:10 pm
Wednesday:

Diet: -5/10
By no means perfect, I munched on some fries and had a cookie... also lunch was more an event of corn chips and salsa... but still good.

Augh. I had a really really bad night eating because I stayed up late totally freaking and peaking about the fact that a 'lady of the night' I guess came looking for the previous tenants to buy drugs from and it sketched me out really badly....

Exercise: 8/10
About 40-60 min biking and 2 hours hooping. Very happy.

Plus 1 point for a consecutive diet net over 5.
Plus 5 bonus points for having a good diet with exercise.

Week total:

71 points and four days left. This means four 10 point exercise days. The next two days are going to be 10 point days so that my saturday and sunday wedding days can be 6ish.

I think I'm going to change my goal... 100 points seems hard.

80 points leaves me 7 days at just above 7 points per day, and 3 days at 10 points for exercise. I think that'd be good.  

Tandahda
Crew

Sunsway

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:09 am
Huh, that's an intriguing idea! It looks more accessible than the weight watchers formula, but I guess there's also a trick to not lying to yourself with the scores. =) It'll be interesting to see how you go in the first few weeks (as a 'trial'). Are you going to have some sort of reward for reaching your goal?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:10 pm
Eh, not really. The reward will be having a healthier life I guess. Not lying to yourself is hard. But honesty is best.  

Tandahda
Crew

Tandahda
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:33 pm
Today: Thursday

Diet: 8/10
A little bit of over eating in the end of the day compensated for undereating in the beginning of the day.

Exercise: 6/10
An hour and a half of hooping plus walking around.

Total:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:30 am
I've moved my weightloss journal to this blog.

http://lesscircuference.blogspot.com/

If you want to follow that's fine, if you don't that's fine as well. : ) I love you all.  

Tandahda
Crew

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:26 pm
I think you are beautiful in that picture you provided on that blog. (I don't mean that in a creepy-online-***** type of way)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:32 am
Seraph! I tried Rooibos tea (you mentioned it in Sunsway's journal I think?) and ahmahgawd I love it.

Thanks for introducing me to it! I'm drinking it like crazy, haha! It's definitely going to help keep me hydrated. 3nodding

Thanks again~

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out