Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Allentown (Filled ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maxeon X

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:17 am
At her question, Chris shook his head a little bit, finishing stretching. "Nope. Actually, I prefer meat most of the time..." He said, looked out a nearby window, seeing the time of day it was, the sun was falling, it wouldn't be more than a few hours before it began setting...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:19 am
She smiled, "Well, I'll go finished dinner," she turned, "If you need anything, just holler,"  

xXMahou_NekoXx

Maxeon X

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:22 am
the hunter shook his head a little bit. "Nah, it's alright, I'm going to head down anyway, gotta do something before I eat..." He said, picking up his jacket and putting it on. The moment he did the floor creaked a little bit under him. After he'd straightened it, he walked out the door past her, heading out the front door, though she would notice that he didn't leave the house, he was walking around it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:23 am
She went to cook, humming gently. She turned on the radio and began to set the table.  

xXMahou_NekoXx

Maxeon X

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:29 am
All the meanwhile Christopher was slowly walking around the house, looking up at it from all sides. Once he'd done a full circle he took out a piece of chalk from his coat pocket and drew a line all the way around the house. At this full circle he connected the like and drew inwards, drawing a strange symbol right next to the front door on the ground before pocketing the chalked, clapping his hands together a few times before heading in, taking a deep breath. "It smells good..." He said to no one in particular.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:31 am
Macy poked her head out of the kitchen, "You're just in time!" she set the food out on the table, "Help yourself,"  

xXMahou_NekoXx

Maxeon X

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:40 am
Chris smiled at her, nodding at he walked into the kitchen, smiling at Macy, sitting down at one of the spots that was set. "Thank you, I haven't had anything to eat since I left to come here!" He said before he began eating with surprisingly good manners with how swiftly he was eating...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:42 am
She smiled, sitting down and beginning to eat. "It's my pleasure,"  

xXMahou_NekoXx

Maxeon X

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:46 am
It was not too long before Chris' plate was a clean as if he'd licked it so himself. He let out a long exhale happily, looked towards the woman at the table with him as he set his utencils down. "That was excellent, if I do say so myself."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:48 am
She laughed, "I'm actually quite out of practice," she replied, finishing up. "I'm glad you liked it," she got up and grabbed the plates.  

xXMahou_NekoXx

Maxeon X

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:52 am
He watched her take the plates before he reached into his pocket and pulled out what looked like a glucose meter. He pricked himself with it and looked at the screen. After a few moments he gave a sigh, his smile fading as he slipped the device back into his pocket.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:55 am
She didn't say anything, instead going into the kitchen and beginning to wash the dishes.  

xXMahou_NekoXx

Maxeon X

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:59 am
After sitting at the table for a little while longer he stood up, pushing his chair in as he looked out the window. "I should get going... They'll be easier to track the sooner I start..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:01 am
Okay," she called from the kitchen, "Lock the door whne you go out!"  

xXMahou_NekoXx

Maxeon X

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:07 am
Chris said nothing as he went to the front door, going through it, only the sound of the shutting door signalling he was gone. He now went through the city quickly, looking around everywhere, seeing the town around him begin to quiet down for rest. "Now... Where are you...?" He asked quietly.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff