Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
Abandoned Enco Station Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:36 pm
"The hell? Do I know you??? Wait! Fight with Wesker WHAT? I'm looking for that b*****d! What do you know about him???SPINE! GET OUT HERE WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!"Haiku shouted as she dug her nails deep into an oncomming Zombie, ripping it away from Sara, spreading her hand apart to tear the corpse to shreds

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:40 pm
"we're wha?" i said stubbling out with my arms loading with ammo. "Oh shiz!" i looked next to Haiku to see two more people. "Hey! More People! Haiku wait for me!" I said dropping my ammo and running towards the horde with my shotgun and knife.  

Charolette Strauss
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:46 pm
"Umm yeah, we kinda know each other but only for maybe a day or more," Sora started, confused at why Haiku seems to have no memory of her, "Wesker's far gone from New Raccoon with only one arm in tact and extremely pissed off for Sara betraying him. Ryu, Sara, Nicholai, and I stopped Wesker from spreading a virus around for now but I don't know if he'll keep at it." Sora spoke then Sara came up from behind and spoke, "Haiku what all do you remember? From what I'm hearing you sound like you hardly remember Sora and your plans to find Wesker." Sara then shot another zombie that came near the group. Sora looked at Haiku trying to figure out what was going on with her and why she all of a sudden got amnesia.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:51 pm
"I've never met you that's certain....I remember walking out to Salt lake city, where I came upon Spine when she shot the hell outta me, and my life before then, like I said, I DONT KNOW YOU GUYS...."Haiku grunted in frustration, taking it out on a poor unsuspecting zombie nearby.

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

Charolette Strauss
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:55 pm
"Uh....i have no clue? YAY! Confusion! i don't even know anyone's names!" I pause and shoot a hole through a zombie's chest. "Hey how 'bout we go somewhere a little quieter so we can talk this out?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:58 pm
"That sounds good to me, how about you sis?" Sara asked as she turned to her sister who shot at another zombie then reloaded both her guns. "Sure I'm game, you got a place in mind?" Sora asked as she kept on the look out for more infected.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:01 pm
Haiku nodded, pointing to an abandoned building a couple hundred feet away,"Up there, C'mon!"And with that she took off, piledriving zombies in the process

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:07 pm
"Heh she seems to be in a grumpy mood right now." I said scratching my head in embarrassment. I went back grabbed my ammo and rifle and ran after her.  

Charolette Strauss
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:11 pm
"You got that right..." Sora and Sara looked at each other then said in unison, "We gotta stop doing that." Then the twins got on Sora's motorcycle and followed Haiku and the new girl with her to an abandoned building while taking out some zombies in the process.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:14 pm
Haiku stood with the large door swung open, patiently waiting for the trio to arrive as she took out various Zombies with swift ease, once all inside she barred the doors shut and turned to the Twins."Alrighty then, If you know me, and I don't know you, what the HELL is wrong with me???"She yelped out, tugging on her sweater with a panicked yet concerned look decorating her face.

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

Charolette Strauss
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:21 pm
"um! i will be useless if i don't get names and then maybe we can start from the beginning? My name is Anora Spine, but everyone just calls me Spine." I slid against a wall and started to reload and put my ammo away.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:25 pm
"I'm Sara Avalon and that's my sister Sora." Sara introduced herself and Sora to Spine then looked to Haiku, "From my time being with Wesker, he mentioned something about a rogue experiment being chipped and if ever something went wrong, an automatic shut down would be initiated thus wiping out some of the memory." Sara recalled from memory after getting off Sora's bike and sitting down on a random box she found nearby "I'm afraid that when he mentioned the 'rogue experiment' he meant you Haiku, I wish there was something I can do to get rid of the induced amnesia." Sora then leaned her bike against a wall and sat down with Sara and took in what was going on.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:30 pm
Haiku slumped against the wall with a sigh, how many times has he done this to her before? Had there been others she'd abandoned? Had they even survived if they existed?How could she terminate this chip...."Electrocute me. And Electro shock should fry the chip. Hook jumper cables up to me and you're bike, it should work right? There's no way in Hell am I going to become Wesker's SLAVE"She looked to spine and smiled."You got jumper cables back in your baby? Cause I could use em right about now hun."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:38 pm
I looked from Haiku to the twins slightly unsure. "uh... if you're sure..." i said uncertainly went down to my baby's tomb and came back with jumper cables. And cautiously gave her the cables. "Just to let you know i'm not very fawned of this idea."  

Charolette Strauss
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:46 pm
"I can't believe I'm going through with this but alright, whatever you say." Sora said as she took one end of the jumper cables and hooked them up to her bike, "Hey Sara, how much juice do I need to give it in order to fry the chip?" Sora asked her sister before starting her bike, "A couple of revvs should do it but I'm not entirely sure about it." Sara replied as she looked to make sure everything was hooked up right before telling Sora to proceed.  
[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff