Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaians United

Back to Guilds

The Gaians United Guild is a semi-active community full of people who want to have some fun and a steady group of people who are on Gaia. 

Tags: Military/Army, Militia, Fanfiction, Fanart Discussion, Role Playing, Games, Contests 

Reply Role Play Kingdom Forum
Elemental RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sora Star
Captain

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:05 am
"I'm actually...not too sure. Most of us don't see each other too often. We tend to try to avoid one another in truth... There may have been one or two found by human's already, but I don't think any other of my siblings have found any of our new siblings." Ilmarinen thought out loud as the trio lifted off into the air. The young woman shed her human guise as they went, moving up to join the air currents swirling around Asteal and herself. "Which way are we going?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:24 pm
"The closest vilage is to the north beyond the battle field." Aeon said as he closed his eyes and laid back in the cart. "Thank you elemental." He said just loud enough for her to hear. Your ready to stop us just incase she tries something right? Aeon thought in his head knowing Blazer would hear it. Of course I am. Someone has to get us out of this is something goes wrong. the wolf replied in Aeon's mind and then let out a sigh. With that Aeon was content knowing they were safe from that much atleast. Though he was sure if the elemental wanted him dead she would have done something by now.  

Aeon-WOLFKING

Familiar Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

Sora Star
Captain

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:13 am
"Ah...no problem." Ilmarinen replied starting off in that direction. Asteal flew beside her, the trip would be short, she could already see the village's smoke from the fires in the distance.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:01 pm
Aeon found himself unable to fall asleep so he sat back up and pulled out a small vial of blood and opened it. As it poured out he shaped it into three different colored balls and he made them spin in circles. Though they looked different they were still just blood. It was strange how most people in the blood guild thought that such a thing was impossible. But here he was able to do it without really trying, not that there was much use for it anyway.  

Aeon-WOLFKING

Familiar Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

Sora Star
Captain

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:52 pm
Ilmarinen set down the cart inside the forest, a little ways away from the village clearing. She had been watching Aeon play with his blood made orbs while they were flying. Well, if I wasn't certain yet, I am now. No one but elemental's should be able to do something like that easily with just their element... She thought, grinning.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:57 pm
Hearing her thoughts Blazers head shot up and looked at her sideways and then to Aeon and back to her. 'Are you truely certian of that elemental? I've been traveling with him for years and I've never seen any signs other than his talents. That could all be dismissed as him simply being talented. He even told me he didn't know he was a blood elementaist untill he was...' "What are you two talking about?" Aeon asked obviously unable to hear Blazers conversation with the Ilmarinen. "Never mind it can wait till after we have a place at an inn."  

Aeon-WOLFKING

Familiar Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

Sora Star
Captain

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:25 pm
Ilmarinen blinked and grinned as she shifted into her human guise while replying. I'm sure. Elemental's developed slowly over a long period of time or showed one or two of their traits before bursting into a "full bloom". She replied as she started towards the village. "Are you coming?" She directed the comment to Aeon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:46 pm
Aeon could help but let out a laugh as Blazer began to move the cart again. "It might be easier if we rode into town than simply walking. It's much easier and people will simply think you are moving it with your winds than one of us with our minds. This is a village dedicated to the old elements and they don't care for the newer ones like me and Blazer use." Aeon replied as he moved over to make a place for her to sit.  

Aeon-WOLFKING

Familiar Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

Sora Star
Captain

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:02 pm
"Ah. Thank you. That's a good thing to know for the future." Ilmarinen said with a grin, sitting down and taking over for Blazer, using a wind to propel the cart into motion again. Asteal whistled high in the air, invisible to all except elementals. Her head tilted up as she watched him soar through the air, allowing the wind to push them on the path she wanted it to. "So, how did you and Blazer officially meet?" She asked, her head still tilted up towards the sky.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:47 pm
"I saved him from the technomancers guild when I first set out as a traveler." Aeon said as he closed his eyes and let out a sigh and then opened them again. "I also learned a few other secrets they didn't want getting out. So we have been hunted for quite sometime. I made an oath with one of the guild members that I would not tell anyone so that she would let me go. I wont forget her anytime soon." Aeon then chuckled a bit as he unconsiously rubbed his wrist. "Almost forgot." Aeon said as he pulled out a long red scarf and he wrapped it around his head so as the cover his entire head except for his eyes.  

Aeon-WOLFKING

Familiar Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

Sora Star
Captain

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:13 pm
"Hm...well, hopefully they havn't followed us here." Ilmarinen replied as they slowly entered the village. She took in the sights, her winds playfully tugging on people's clothes, Aeon's scarf and other things that were lying about on the ground. Dog's barked, alerting the villagers to new guests.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:01 pm
"They haven't. We should have lost them at the battle field. I did a number on their aerial machines last time so they shouldn't be able to follow us for now." Aeon said quietly. "I have other reasons for hiding my face here."

(sorry i'm not thinking straight right now so this is the best I can do.)  

Aeon-WOLFKING

Familiar Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

Sora Star
Captain

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:35 am
((It's fine, I'm kinda distracted too, so if you see a few shorter posts, well... Sorry. xp ))

"Ah. I won't ask." Ilmarinen replied with a small smile. Asteal landed gently on her shoulder, his tail wrapping around her throat like a necklace with his hind legs on her other shoulder. He hissed at the dogs, making them quiet rather suddenly. "Asteal, we're supposed to not attract attention." The elemental scolded gently and quietly. They had now attracted the villagers attention fully because they didn't know why the dogs had stopped barking so suddenly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:00 pm
"Take us up the street till yousee a house with a blue marking with the shape of a flame on it. Then turn left untill you get to the one with a red marking in the shape of an A. I have to talk to someone in that house." Aeon said just loud enough for her to hear again. It was obvious he didn't want to be heard by any of the villagers.  

Aeon-WOLFKING

Familiar Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
Role Play Kingdom Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers