Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
Abandoned Military Base Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:58 pm
"I knew it, I so knew you had a crush on Sora! But you can't call it a crush now can you?" Sara cheered only to have Sora hit Sara with a small piece of wood that was laying around. "Thank god you're still alive Ryu!" Sora said then remembered the missile, "The missile, we gotta shut it down!!!" Sora exclaimed, quickly getting up and pulling Ryu to his feet and was fully prepared to stop Wesker's plan in its tracks.  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:02 am
User Image"Wesker mentioned that these things are scattered everywhere in the world, we have to find a way to control all of them at once and command them to shut down! Where's the control center? Usually Military bases of operations have control rooms that control everything in the facility: doors, camera, and missiles!"

((I'm gonna wrap it up for the night x_x Hey, don't be RPing without me, that's rude XD))  

Ryu Azore
Crew

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:05 am
*he watched on the monitor that they were alright and he was able to relax. he then tried to patch into the room where they were and then tried the intercom " i can hear you ryu. i'm in the control room right now. just follow the trail of bodies" he said over the intercom to that room specifically, his Russian accent filling his words. he then went back to patching into the automated door access commands.*  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:03 am
Ryu Azore

((I'm gonna wrap it up for the night x_x Hey, don't be RPing without me, that's rude XD))

((You do realize that we've been rping without Becki, but I gotta way of keeping the rp going for Becki so she won't miss out on the fun. And you're probably going to agrue with me about this when you read this. XD))

As the three heard Nicholai over the intercom Sora and Ryu got out of the room but Sara stayed behind saying that she needed to do something first. After the two left Sara alone she looked to Wesker's dead body, walked over to it and searched in his coat for something in particular, pulling out a syringe with red liquid with black particles in it. Sara uncapped the syringe and injected it into Wesker and waited for him to come back from the dead. "Just a few minor delays but all is going according to plan." Sara spoke to herself as she sat down near the door out of the missile silo and waited patiently for what was yet to come.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

Ryu Azore
Crew
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:54 am
User ImageRyu followed the trail of bodies until he came across the main control room. He slowly opened the door and sat down on a chair and started typing in the computer. "Russia, you've hacked the log in? I'm impressed. I have access to everything... doors, cameras, and..." He stopped as he stared at a monitor.

Wesker's body started moving again, his arm lifted him up off the ground and he slowly got back on his feet. "Perhaps I have underestimated Mr. Azore and Ms. Avalon." He then glanced at the camera. He picked up a piece of 2x4 and threw it javelin-style at the camera completely breaking it.

"... That little snot double-crossed us. I knew she was no good. We need to go, Wesker's bound to show up any minute, he's probably really mad that I hacked off his arm.... Sora, Russia, get to safety. I'll handle these two." He resumed typing and an alarm sounded, locking all doors and shutting all blast doors except the path leading from the control room to outside.  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:02 am
"Ryu, I'm staying! There's no way I'm going to leave you, I'm not risking you getting killed again". Sora argued with Ryu, not even wanting to leave him behind and risk losing him.

Sara heard the alarm sound and just huffed in annoyance as she went to a small numercical keypad then took out what looked like a cellular device from a hidden pocket in her coat. She then connected the wire from the device to the keypad and began typing in a sequence of codes. "Mr. Azore thinks he can lock us in here but he's got another thing coming to him." Sara said as she contined to put in more codes to override the system.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

Ryu Azore
Crew
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:06 am
User ImageRyu quickly typed in a series of codes. He then got up and got on the intercom. "It was a pleasure doing business with you, but we're done here. The missiles have been deactivated and disarmed via computer. No matter what you do, they're useless. *evil laugh* If you think you can... try to catch me." He then got off the intercom, and grabbed Sora's hand. He then started to run to the outside world.  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:57 pm
*he looked you Ryu then to sora "i'll stay behind and give you both an opportunity to escape." he said firmly with his accent filling his words. he thought for a moment and was kind of worried on his choice but he stuck to it "say goodbye to Haiku for me. she is really the only one i had a history with. part of me wishes i could have met her on better terms..." he said as he went back to the console seeing the 2x4 sticking out of the camera panel. he still attempt to lock the doors in the open position before anything else could happen.*  

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:40 pm
Sara merely ignored what Ryu had said to them as she entered in the last of the series of code to override the system to let Wesker and herself out. Once the door opened Sara put away her device and ran to another exit which had a vehicle awaiting for her and Wesker to get away.

Sora looked back to the building automatically thinking of both Sara and Nicholai, she knew that Sara had double-crossed them but there was indisputable proof that her and Sara were siblings, twins no less. Then wondered what Nicholai was going to do back in the base that he had to stay behind for.  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:48 pm
User ImageAs Ryu ran he knew that Sara and Wesker were going to leave for another place to stir up trouble. They had to be stopped. He quickly told Sora "I have to stop Wesker and Sara. If they get away, it'll take months to find out where they are." He then jumped through the window of his car and started it up.

Wesker walked up to the Jeep he had used to get to the base and got into the driver's side. He then started the vehicle up and waited for Sara to get in.  

Ryu Azore
Crew

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:01 pm
Sora was about to argue with Ryu and try to convince him to take her with him but she decided to keep her mouth shut and went to her Suzuki Hayabusa and started it. Sora was prepared to follow Ryu whether he wanted her to or not and she knew as well as he did that if they let Wesker and her sister then it would take months to find them again. So they had to take the advantage now before it slips out of their grasp.

Sara got in the passenger side of the jeep and looked to Wesker wondering if he'll be able to drive with only one arm. "Wesker, are you sure you're gonna be able to drive in your current condition?" Sara asked, preparing herself to be somewhat yelled at by Wesker for whatever the reason.  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:05 pm
*he finished the line of coding to seal the complex off permanently. he had about 2 mins to find his way out of the facility or he would be trapped there with the potential B.O.W.'s that lurked about. Nicholai was familiar with the lock out system cause he had to do the procedure a few times in other facilities. he began to make a mad dash down the coridor dodging the closing doors. he kept micro managing his time as he barrelled down the maze of corridors. he was unsure if he was going to make it out.*  

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Ryu Azore
Crew
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:11 pm
User ImageRyu floored the gas pedal, and drove off. He looked out his busted window and held his gun out of it, prepared to shoot whatever was in sight.

~Meanwhile~
Wesker glanced at Sara with a blank expression, then gently pressed the gas pedal and started driving off. "He'll pay for what he did to my arm." He then growled slightly as he heard a car approaching. "WESKEEERRRR!!!"

Ryu started shooting his gun at the Jeep's tires but he was too far away, so he kept missing. "Crap!" He slowly sped up to reduce the distance between Wekser, Sara, and himself.  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:23 pm
Sara somewhat hissed after Ryu made several attempts to stop them so she quickly went to the back of the jeep, found a rifle case, quickly assembled the scope onto the rifle, "I'll deal with Azore" Sara spoke finishing completing the rifle. Checking for ammo she loaded the gun, rolled down the window and aimed to shoot out the tires on Ryu's car.

Sora waited at the base to make sure that Nicholai made it out but seeing that he wasn't out of the complex yet made her worry. So to good measure she got out her rifle and looked through the scope to see if anything on the outside was holding him up.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

Ryu Azore
Crew
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:32 pm
User ImageRyu set the vehicle on cruise, and peeked his head out of the sunroof. He aimed his pistol at Sara, then opened fire. missing every shot, Ryu said "Oh screw this!" He pressed the gas pedal all the way down, then set it on cruise once again. He quickly climbed out of the car on top of it, and made a leap towards the Jeep, grabbing it on it's back bumper. "Agh!" Wesker was surprised at Ryu's surprise visit to the Jeep, and he kept driving. "Make sure he never touches his feet to the car. If that happens, we'll have many issues." Ryu's conscious told him to talk to Sara. "Sara, think about what you're doing! You're going up against your judgement for a few bucks! Stop right now while you still can!! ... If you ran into yourself as a child, what would she say? She'd ask 'Is this the kind of person I'll grow up to be? Putting money before anything else?' Once Wesker's done with all of this, there won't be a frickin' store to spend it on! Stop... please. I turned away, you can too!"
"Shut up, Azore!"
"No, you shut up! You should stop turning people into complete monsters, both in literal and nonlitteral terms! Sara, Stop SERVING Wesker!"  
[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff