Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
New Olwen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 5:26 pm
Sora giggled at what Haiku said about casterating then hearing Ryu needing to get to his phone she decided to let him go so he can answer it. "Go ahead and answer the phone but joke around with me one more time and your a** is out a window." Sora threatened then walked into the kitchen to grab a bite to eat.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 5:29 pm
User Image
Haiku followed Sora as she believed it was common courtesy to allow privacy when one was speaking on the phone. She leaned on the countertop and watched with interest and the choice Sora would make in food."So You interested in him?"She leaned her chin in one of her hands and watched for Sora's reaction, wondering if the duo would hook up or not, despite the short time they've known each other.

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 5:30 pm
*he slowly and carefully took his tactical armor off then his black BDU top. he was wearing a soft under-armor muscle shirt so that it would be a little bit more breathable. he then laid down on the bed that was in that room. he then herd the commotion of what was going on in the hallway and he shook his head. feeling relaxed in his new found room.*  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 5:33 pm
"We hardly know eachother Haiku, all that I know about him is that he's a freelance mercenary and his name, nothing more." Sora said to Haiku as she grabbed some chips from the cabinet and began munching on them. "Where are you going with this Haiku?" Sora asked wondering what she was getting at.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 5:37 pm
User Image
Haiku shook her head and extended her nails, reaching in the bag to steal a chip and retracting them, bringing the chip to her mouth to munch."Just wondering. I've watched people most of my life, I know flirting when I see it!"She bit the chip and winked at Sora. Although she hardly knew anyone here, Haiku already felt a slight attachment to everyone here, making her feel somewhat a sister to Sora, if only slightly.She sighed and popped her back."wonder who called him...like who his current boss is.."

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 5:42 pm
"That's what I'm wondering too. Earlier I think his boss had him run to the labs for some reason and when I asked him about it he didn't say what he had to do." she said as she took a handful of chips from the bag and ate, "I wonder what his boss makes Ryu do, whatever it is it must be for a good chunk of money."  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

Ryu Azore
Crew
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 5:42 pm
User Image"*angry sigh* Love you too, bestest friend!" He then answered his cellphone, unknowingly that he left it on speaker, he put it up to his ear.
"Hello?"
"Hello, Mr. Azore."
"Oh... it's you."
"Why are you not in New Raccoon City anymore?"
"I needed to resupply."
"On what?"
"Body energy, what else?"
"You really shouldn't smart off to me, Mr. Azore. Now listen, I have five grand for you if you do something for me."
"Shoot."
"There's a pesky rodent that won't stop tracking down the one who started the outbreak which happens to be yours truely... The money's yours if you get rid of her."
"Her? W-Who..?"
"Her name is Sora." Ryu then trew the phone against the wall, breaking it. "CRAP!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 5:47 pm
Hearing some of Ryu's conversation that was accidentally on speaker and seen him throw it against the wall Sora was somewhat alarmed, "Ryu, what happened? Who was that on the phone? I heard my name but why was I mentioned in your conversation?" Sora demanded since she didn't know the full conversation and as she looked at the broken phone then back to Ryu she hoped he would truthfully answer her.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 5:50 pm
User Image
Haiku had been staring at the ceiling for some time listening as she heard another voice. must be on speaker she thought. The voice she heard....it sounded so familiar yet...different...who was it?? Haiku's eyes widened at the memory."Wesker?!" She yelled, jumping from her spot and shooting upstairs to Ryu. Instantly she had Ryu against the wall, anger seething off her."Wesker, Your boss is F**king WESKER?! Of all the rotten-Why? Really, Why the HELL would you work for him and F**k With us at the same time?!"She pounded her fist against the wall, leaving a hole. She was seeing red and very pissed at this point. Her body shook and she locked her gaze with Ryu, waiting for a reply

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 5:53 pm
Ryu's heart was racing. "I... uhh...!!" He then slowly sat down on the ground, back up against a wall, and calmly said...

"That was Albert Wesker, he was the one that caused the outbreak. He was the one that paid me to erase the files containing the antidote... and he wants me to kill you." He then slowly got up and punched a wall, leaving a hole. "I sold myself for coin!! HOW STUPID COULD I BE!?!?"  

Ryu Azore
Crew

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 5:57 pm
Sora staggered back pratically scared for her life obviously forgetting that unless a wound is open for an extended period of time she would die. All that raced through her mind was that she was a target for assassination, "So what are you going to do now! Kill me and get your money!? If you are then you've got another thing coming cuz I'm not going to let myself be killed!" Sora yelled at Ryu and was prepared to arm herself with her guns when needed then awaited for Ryu's choice.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 5:59 pm
User Image
Haiku snorted, clenching her teeth tight"Obviously very.Argh I mean really Ryu. Why? I mean Yes, Albert Wesker is a very manipulative b*****d but really?"She shook her head, glancing back and fourth between Sora and Ryu, then settling on Ryu and calmed herself. She smiled at him and laughed somewhat."Actually...you helped me out alot...Thanks!"She hugged Ryu gently and turned to Sora."Ok, so we were looking for Wesker, and Ryu pretty much gave him to us! Ryu, do you know where he is currently? I'd LOVE to pay my big brother a visit"She grinned maliciously as her darker side began to take form.

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

Ryu Azore
Crew
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:01 pm
User ImageRyu looked at Sora, with hate-filled eyes, and grabbed his gun...

... he then tossed it on the ground. "I made enough dumb mistakes, I don't want to shoot a potential best friend. If you feel that I'm a danger..." He lifted his hands in the air. "... Do what you must, I died a long time ago by selling my soul for coin." A tear dropped from his eye.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:06 pm
*he herd the scramble and the conversation however he still didn't know who it was. he never met wesker in person or even herd him over the intercom in the facility. he got up from the bed and walked down the hall to ryu's room and just listened as he leaned against the wall.*  

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:10 pm
Sora took out one of her Desert Eagles and aimed it at Ryu, she looked long and hard at him then turned the safety on her gun and put it away. "I can't kill a living person, those zombies are one thing but living humans are another. I'm not like you Ryu, I can't kill people for money maybe you can but I can't ." Sora told Ryu as she put her gun away then walked over to him, "If you can, could you tell us where Wesker is? Do you know of his current location that's all we need."  
[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff