Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cherub and Friends Art Guild

Back to Guilds

In this guild you may post your art for all to see, get tips on improving your work, and enter our monthly contests! 

Tags: anime, drawings, avatar, manga, shop 

Reply Contest
HERO contest ( Contest is over ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kukiele

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:03 am
cool i have a steady hand ill try microsoft paint but how do u send it here? sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:10 am
kukiele
cool i have a steady hand ill try microsoft paint but how do u send it here? sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop

you have to upload picture on photobucket.com , then copy html link and past in IMG  

RzDz
Vice Captain

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:34 am
Awesome entries so far, guys!! <3  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:58 pm
I have to jump over this, i got commissions to do and avatar that needs to a forum which is a bunch of them. But good luck with the contest everyone!  

Hardrock_Cafe

Aged Smoker

8,400 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100

RichLaurenOwnz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:43 pm
Pandiecakes
RzDz
Pandiecakes
Whoops! I didn't see this thread until now. XD

I'll have my contest after your's. Whatever I decide it shall be. (Probably gonna be music related)

can i enter a piano composition xd

I'd prefer it be an actual drawing. XD

hmmmm can we have two hero's that work together????
cheese_whine cheese_whine dramallama emo emo  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:54 pm
one hero no sidekicks or creatures  

RzDz
Vice Captain

Airinati

2,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:10 am
Hey please have a look ! wink

Name : Janet Robinson alias Big "Batchan !
Her logo is in her gloves and her giant sword ^^

History : Janet Robinson, 65-year-old, resident of an huge villa acquired by inheritance from his parents and his personal fortune, is Big "Batchan. Fat grandmother in Anglo-Japanese. Janet enjoys a peaceful suburb of SlimCity metropolis. Following her daily boredom due to early retirement, Ms. Robinson has conceived a passion for newest technologies, and she kills her time by first listening and then interfering radio stations in the Military Police National (NMP). Janet loves tea, she likes to relax in front of his computer screen with in her hand a cup of steaming liquid well, saying "special." When a matter of interest, especially when it 's acts of money, Janet becomes Big "Batchan in less time than it takes to drink a cup of tea (with some cupcakes) !

Unconsciously or not, most of the time she managed to save innocents, which makes her a super heroine. Before drinking the miraculous tea, Big "Batchan more like your own grandmother. But no one is certain of that...

Big "Batchan !

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thx for watching ! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:54 pm
LOL! xd

That's really creative!  

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200

Darci Sweet

Feral Genius

8,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:51 pm
RzDz
someone asked me if you can do villain , yes you can , i know i didn't mention it but who said heros have to be good

YESSS! I wasn't gonna join because I thought it was only Hero's. so I wanna join.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:48 am
Pandiecakes
LOL! xd

That's really creative!

Yeah i agree ! Thx 3nodding  

Airinati

2,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200

ilollydellah

Friendly Fatcat

6,800 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:39 am
here is my entry:
theme: fairy tail manga
logo: on her face
name: shile(pronounced as sh-ai-l)
hero or villian? hero
birthday: she couldn't remember
guild: feint lone(light guild)
guild master: marrioia(female, 67 yrs. old, dark illusions & lightning sky user)
guild logo(this is not the hero's logo): on her hand with the glove on it
power: dragon slayer
description/history: shile uses dragon slayer magic, dragon slayer magic is used to defeat dragons and is determined by many different elements such as fire,ice,steel,air..etc. do not be fooled by her looks bec. even though she looks thin she can give a very good punch and kick combo because of her training with her dragon even without using magic. Shile was 12 yrs. old when she was lost in the forest near magnolia with some friends, she then got lost and hit her head which caused her to have amnesia. bec. of that she got taken in by an ice dragon named "dragsheel", dragsheel was like a mother to her and taught her dragon slayer magic, dragsheel taught shile everything she knew so that shile will be strong enough to defeat a dragon.Since shile was taught dragon slayer magic she can cover any part of her body in ice and can control it's quantity, she can also use it to make ice dragon scales. when dragsheel disappeared, she wondered the forests until she came into a new town called "merittsia" and went to find some shelter until she came into a guild called feint lone, a light guild, and joined the guild. now shile lives in a house near the guild which is really cheap but really spacious and nice good thing it was only worth 75,000 jewels. she takes jobs to earn her rent, sometimes she goes with her team on some jobs that are dangerous or too hard. her team consists of her friends shira living doll user, seiz stellar spirit mage, bever air mage, fall dragon slayer(darkness) mage. She along with her team even during missions can destroy property.. so they guild master marrioia has been troubled so many times bec. of that and recieved many warnings from the council..(poor guild master)
she eats ice to boost or regain her magical power, she cannot eat her own ice because it's her magic.
about dragon slayer: dragon slayer magic is an ancient/lost magic that isn't around that much anymore, since dragons disappeared 7 years ago, on the 7th of july, in the year 777, dragon slayer magic is one of the most powerful magic in earthland. it is very well known that dragon breath or flames can penetrate or burn anything. dragon slayer magic also allows you to use dragon roar which is also very powerful...
However in other worlds such as edolas dragon slayer magic has all kinds of uses. dragon slayer have to eat items that corresponds to their element to boost their magical power or regain their magical power, for example eating fire bec. their element is fire. real dragon slayers are more powerful than artificial dragon slayers because artificial dragon slayers don't have the power that is as same as a dragon which only real dragon slayers have, because the key to dragon slayer magic is to be as powerful as a dragon to defeat a dragon.
my comments: I'm sorry if it's not that good >.<  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:02 am
User Image
User Image User ImageUser Image ~ User Image User Image User Image ~ User Image User Image User Image

User Image

Classification: Hero

Codename: Dark Star
- named such because of the tattoos on her face

Real/Original Name: unknown

Nickname: if there is a need, she, reluctantly, goes by 'star'

Logo: the triple stars tatto'd on her face, also shown on her shirt. She uses it to symbolize her quest for self-knowledge.

Weapon: sword, dedicated to her goddess as shown by the embedded stone that also has her dark crescent on it, therefore personalizing it also.

Personality: Seemingly shy, she feels drawn to the shadows, content to watch other people. However, she's strong in her opinions when they really matter. At times though, her darker nature gets a hold of her, and tricks and manipulations abound as she creates justice in her own mannter.

Current age: young-adult, specific age unknown; estimation is about 23ish.

Background: at a young age (five) this orphaned girl was dropped of at a temple of the moon goddess, with the three markings on her face. There she was raised to do good, in the name of her goddess. In training to defend the temple, she learn'd that she preferred using a sword to any other weapon.
In her later years, she decided to embark on a quest to find out who she was, and how those markings appeared on her face. In order to support her quest, she became a mercenary - a very picky one. This way she could stay true to her morals; and she'd be able to help out those less-fortunates she also encountered during her quest. Slowly news of the amusing, slippery and veeeeery effective ways she handle'd her enemies spread, making her name well-known.

-Significance of the necklace: in accordance to the moon goddess's worship, each of her followers have a destined necklace, which they will find at some point in their life. These necklaces represent different phases of the moon, and also a part of the wear's personality/soul. A dark part of the moon symbolizes that the wearer has a dark soul - could be evil, just be misunderstood, mischievous, or a variety of things. Each necklace is unique, even though two may share the same phase, the size of the necklace will differ. Also, for everyone there is a 'complementary' necklace, making a whole/complete moon. People with 'complementary' necklaces are considered potential soul mates.
Currently Dark Star has not found her soul mate.

Theme: sweatdrop uhh well.... >.> outfit wise it's more of black and dark blue, with an accent color of silver (for jewlery and stuff). The dark-blue cloak helps her blend in at night, and also doubles as a cape when she takes the hood off. Kept it kinda dark and 'celestial' without delving into the purple.

--Additional note on the necklaces: they do come in other colors besides black/white/gray/silver; however, that is a rare occurrence. There have been necklaces in different shades of blue (incredibly rare), and some blood-red ones and some golden ones. The wearers of these necklaces tend to either grow up near their soul mates, or never find them in their lifetime, and basically have to wait for re-incarnation.

bloodwitch

Edgiest Mage

Darci Sweet

Feral Genius

8,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:54 pm
Name : Clare Dempy (unscrambled; Plead Mercy)

History : Clare studied black magic for years until
she found a book that granted her an affinity to life but
the cost was her voice and humanity. Clare gave them
up without hesitation.Along with an affinity to life the book also
held many secrets of the dark arts that
no other could read except those who could not speak of it.
With the power she gained from the book,
she destroyed many towns and cities,
killed innocents and gained power from their struggles and pain.
Among most, she is known as a legend
since not many live to tell the tale of the Infamous Clare Dempy

She's a Villain and her Logo is On her belt. biggrin

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:44 pm
I love everyone's entries! heart heart  

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200

Coco Kitty the Killer X

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:40 am
augh, I'm almost done with mine, though through Finals, I probably will submit mine somewhere at the very last entries... though I'm actually quite impressed at my drawing this time... though not with the coloring... you'll see later...  
Contest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff