Submit

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:06 pm
"You have achieved the first obstacle on the path to becoming a sag3e boy!" Akita exclaimed.

Pain was concerned about Kiza's current state though, he appeared tired and being in Sage mode did not have that drawback. He kept a close eye on him.

"Now try maintaining that form while you remove yourself from the snow. If you can do that you may be able to gather natural chakra without it." Akita said.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 2:34 pm
Kiza got up slowly. Kiza took a slow step then a moderate speed step and continued walking. "Why Do I feel weird?" Kiza wondered.  

Archangel Forever

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:05 pm
"Thats just something you'll have to get used to my boy. I want you to spar with me quickly so you can get used to the power shift." Akita said as he looked back at Pain for approval. "Ready when you are my boy!" Akita said enthusiastic.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:11 pm
Kiza look at Rug boy trying to figure out if he can read his thoughts. "You are one FAWK up animal." Kiza said with an awesome voice.  

Archangel Forever

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:15 pm
Akita grinned a wolfish grin and dashed at Kiza with surprising speed. When he approached him he would jerk to the right to spin around Kiza to his back side and leep at his shoulder to bite him.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:19 pm
Kiza moved to the side with ease and he didn't even had his Kagegon activated. "WHAT IS IT WITH YOU AND BITING PEOPLE!!!" Kiza yelled going in for a claw swipe but with no actual claws.  

Archangel Forever

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:33 pm
As Kiza swiped four dark blue claw swipes appeared and raced at Akita.

Akita was midair and let out a vibratory howl, disrupting the swipes. "Well I dont have hands so what else do you expect me to do. Canine Art: Dance of the Crescent Moon Beast!"

Akita's fur began to frizz on his mane and his claws grew longer. He lurched at Kiza, snapping at him and sending jaw like spectors at him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:27 am
Kiza moved to try and invade the attack but got hit. "I don't know wag your tail like a dog." Kiza laugh at what he said and slid to the side of Akita and tried to kick him to where Kiza's body was facing.  

Archangel Forever

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:14 pm
Akita rolled away from the kick, avoiding it. He then snapped at Kiza again, sending spectors at him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:32 pm
Kiza sent out a chakra blasts at the attack. Kiza would then try to jump over Akita and grab him by his tail and throw him to the ground behind Kiza  

Archangel Forever

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:18 pm
As Akita was being thrown, he regained his balance midair and sent another spector attack at Kiza before he landed and rushed at him.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:59 am
Kiza slid right under Akita and tried to hit Akita's rib with his fist. The attack Akita sent was dodged by the sliding but cut Kiza's cheek.  

Archangel Forever

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:30 pm
The punch hit Akita in the rib and he let out a high pitched whimper and rolled along the ground. His rib was cracked and he could no longer spar. "Grr... You're skilled... Im done with you for now." He said as he limped away to Pain's side.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:49 am
Kiza apologized for hitting him to hard. "Do you need some type of medical help?" Kiza was concerned.  

Archangel Forever

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:09 am
Akita threw his head back in laughter as his rib was already healing slowly. "Pain, where'd you find this guy?! He's hilarious!" he said as he sat.

Pain paid Akita no attention as he was ignorant sometimes. "Now Kiza, I want you to try gathering natural energy outside of the snow. Keep in mind the perfect balance that is required of all your chakra."  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff