Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
New Raccoon City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Virus or Parasite Do You Prefer?
  T-Virus
  G-Virus
  TG-Virus
  T-Veronica Virus
  Las Plagas
  Uroboros
View Results

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:05 pm
"I'm sorry but I don't understand Russian, can you speak English?" Sora asked, hoping that he understood her and replied in a language she knew.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:17 pm
*he held his head and then realized that he was still wearing his gas mask and balaclava. once removed it revealed an older male that had smokey gray hair, a little scruff as if he hadn't shaved in a few days as well as an eye patch. the man looked like he was in his late 20's however he dropped the gear on the floor as he laid his head back down "what happened?...who are you?...and how did i get here?" he repeated however his accent was a little thick. he laid there with his good eye closed while he waited for an answer.*  

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:25 pm
"I found you in a wrecked Hummer downtown, I don't know what happened but I helped you get out of the Hummer and brought you here to Ryu's shelter." Sora explained to the man, "I'm Sora Avalon and thats Ryu Azore, who are you?" Sora introduced herself and Ryu and asked for the man's name.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:36 pm
*he groaned a little bit as he tried to sit up however it wasn't long before he laid back down. he looked to Sora then to Ryu "My name is...Nicholai Genovef" he said as his accent overwhelmed his words however he just laid there after letting out a sigh "...and Thank you..." he said softly as he passed out once again.*  

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:41 pm
"You're welcome,"Seeing Nicholai pass out again Sora got up from where she was at, went to the door and locked it along with locking the windows to maximize security and sat down near a window with her guns handy.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:55 pm
*Approximately 20 minutes later he woke up feeling a little better however he had a very dry mouth. this time he was able to sit up and he put his combat boots on the floor however he wasn't going to attempt to stand. he looked around the room and then to Ryu and lastly Sora. he sat there for a moment then mumbled "... i guess i wasn't dreaming..." he whispered.*  

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:03 pm
"Nope, you weren't dreaming Nicholai, this is still the real world no matter how messed up it is." Sora said to the Russian man as she got up to get a bottle of water but came back into the living room with two bottles, one for her and one for Nicholai. "Here, you must be parched." Sora handed the second bottle of water to Nicholai then resumed to sit in her current spot by the window keeping a look out for any zombies.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:10 pm
*he grasped the bottle and slowly undid the cap which lead to the first sip of water in about 96 hours. he took a big gulp of water and he let out a sigh of relief. he sat there in his tactical uniform surprised there were still survivors around after happened downtown and the rest of new raccoon. he was still rather uncertain if he could trust the two of them however he had no choice at the moment he was still grateful that she saved his life tho.*  

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:19 pm
"I can tell you don't trust either me or Ryu and I still can't tell if Ryu trusts me but feel free to start some conversation to ease the tension." Sora told Nicholai as she took off her jacket once more and put it on the floor close to her since it held her bike keys, phone, and mp3 player.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:28 pm
*he herd her words however he didn't know where to start. he looked to sora "I've never been a very good conversationalist...however i am grateful for you saving me..." he said once again cause if it wasn't for Sora he probably a meal for the new residents of New Raccoon. he looked over his gear and noticed his combat knife and handgun weren't in there holsters however his clips for his pistol were in the proper stops. he realized his person sniper rifle was back in the trunk of the hummer but he wasn't ready to go back to downtown as he figured it would take a few days to fully recover.*  

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:36 pm
"Well its not in me to leave a living person trapped in a wreaked vehicle like that," Sora replied to Nicholai then remembered something, "before I forget, here's your knife back. I had to use something to cut you down from your seat belt." she got up and handed Nicholai his knife back.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:49 pm
*he smiled for the first time as he took his knife back then looked back to Sora. he fliped the knife over to see the engraving -служить и защищать тех, которые наиболее важны.- he smiled as he fiddled with it for a moment doing a few tricks. once he got the feel of it he put it back on the holster. he looked to his gun holster then sighed. he looked back to sora "do you know where my handgun is?" he spoke with his accent peering through his words.*  

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:05 pm
"If I had to guess its probably back in the Hummer. Sorry but getting you help was first priority," Sora replied to the Russian man as she got out one of her magnums turned the safety on and began cleaning it. After she cleaned her first magnum she got out her second one and began doing the same thing she did to her first gun. She also made sure that her guns were specially marked with her birthmark to make sure that her guns weren't to be mistaken for another person's guns.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:19 pm
he watched her cleaning her guns "thank for my knife back at least. it was a memento from my commanding officer when i served for Spetsnaz." he said in a calm tone of voice followed by another drink of his water. after wetting his mouth a second time he continued "i don't blame you for not seeing it. the handgun was more of a personal preference rather then a need like my knife." his accent was fluttering through his words while he spoke.*  

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:36 pm
Sora finished cleaning her guns and set each of them down on the floor, "That's nice to hear that one of your weapons is a momento," she commented as she checked to see how much ammo she had left for each of her guns. "I worked as a temp government agent but then quit due to complications between me and the higher ups. The only people I actually managed to get along with were the people I was partnered up with." Sora said to Nicholai after counting all her ammunition for each gun.  
[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff