Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Alpha Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devourer of Cupcakes

Smitten Gawker

13,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:54 pm
Okay, either she was blocking things out from her past or he was lying to her. The only thing was she couldn't smell any deceit in the air. A light snort escaped as Alina shook her head. "Sorry but I don't recall that, though it should come as surprise since I was constantly picked on. But you would think I would remember seeing you in school." She fell silent again but only for a moment. "Wow, now it's going to bug. Who are your parents?" Maybe it would help her remember him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:15 pm
Nero frowned a little. He remembered that day just find, maybe the whole Alpha thing had messed with her or something. Either way he shrugged it off and looked at her. "My parents? Alitair and Maya Lupines. We live the next block over." He thought for a few minutes. "To be honest I'm surprised you don't remember my hair or anything... although it was a little darker back then."  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Devourer of Cupcakes

Smitten Gawker

13,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:21 pm
She knew the names but didn't recall them having children...odd. Alina then cocked her head to the side and gazed at his hair. A small spark went off but before she could grab it it faded away. "Hmm, I think I do know you but for some reason I've forgotten." Tsk, she hated puzzles. "Are you busy right now? I was going to head down to the main street," and start some trouble, "do you want to come?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:26 pm
Nero shrugged and stuff his book into his back pocket. "Not really. I have to go work later though. So I'll go with you, it's not like I have anything better to do." He smiled and shoved his hands into his pockets. "Lead the way then."  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Devourer of Cupcakes

Smitten Gawker

13,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:50 pm
He thinks we're a charity case! Eat him! Alina closed her eyes as she silently fought the Alpha inside her. Once calmed Alina opened her eyes and began walking not bothering to mention what just happened. "So, are you planning on college?" Maybe light conversation would help.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:07 pm
Nero nodded as he walked with her. He noticed her close her eyes for a few seconds but decided not say anything about it. "Yeah actually I do. Going to the one in the next town over, already got accepted. Just don't really know what I'm going for is all."  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Devourer of Cupcakes

Smitten Gawker

13,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:31 pm
Alina frowned. "Indecision isn't a good quality in a wolf." She rolled her eyes. Great, now she was starting to sound like the Old Ones. "Sorry." She decided she wasn't good at making light conversation.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:51 am
"I'm not worried about it. I'll figure out what I want to do before I get to college." Nero shrugged and gave her a small smile. "And don't worry about it." He said, shaking his head a little.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Devourer of Cupcakes

Smitten Gawker

13,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:24 pm
Alina fell silent and didn't speak until they reached the main street. It was the one street that always seemed to be full of people walking or eating, it was the place to go. Alina saw some people she recognized. Though they used to pick on her. With a grin she walked up to them, "Mind if I join you?" she asked. They looked up and all of their jaws dropped. "Alina?" one asked. "The one and only," Alina said as she slugged him sending him flying back a few feet. The others got up and backed away sensing the Alpha in her. It wanted blood. They ran off not bothering with the guy she had knocked down moving through the crowd that had formed. "That felt great!" she shouted.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:29 pm
Nero watched as she just socked the guy in the face and was glad not to be on the recieving end. He was a few feet behind her, just watching. Already a circle had formed around her and he really hoped this wouldn't end badly. "Alina I understand you might want revenge after all the years they picked on you... but do you really want to do this?" He spoke cautiously, not wanting to get on her bad side right now.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Devourer of Cupcakes

Smitten Gawker

13,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:39 pm
Alina turned around and looked at him. "You're right Nero. It was a cheap blow, but he really deserved it." She smiled then though not a pretty one.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:47 pm
Nero sighed softly and looked at the guy on the ground, that had definitly been one hell of punch. "You know he probably did deserve it. But you can't be going around beating up everyone that picked on you." He said softly.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Devourer of Cupcakes

Smitten Gawker

13,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:53 pm
"Oh I know, that is why I made a list of the top five most deserving. He was number five," she said pointing to the crumpled guy. "Now I only have four more to go," she said moving through the crowd.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:00 pm
Nero let out another sigh but followed behind her anyways. "If you're just gonna pick off a couple of guys then why did you ask me to come along?" He wasn't really woried about her hitting him anymore, but he was curious.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Devourer of Cupcakes

Smitten Gawker

13,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:12 pm
"Because I like having cute things around," she said matter of fact. She looked at her list and made quick right heading down an alley.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff