Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Action/Fantasy RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:38 pm
"Well I guess I have no choice but to go with you things have changed," he tried to move but fell over holding his side,"Damn it how could they get me that fast."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:36 am
"And why is that mister Shuyin?" Said the mage without getting the evil smile which commanded his expresions."Do I make a prophecy or some sort of crap in that section? Anyways...welcome to What should be in the future knowsn as the DS or the "Death Squad" for that matter...but now I would like to know who is this gentelmen who was saved this lil demons life..."Loks at the figure who had saved him later from the fury of the enemies.  

Zeramir

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:49 am
"He's a friend of mine and he loves to destroy things," Shuyin smiled evily and looked up at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:38 pm
"Thats a great hobby to have here at the land of oportunity where only a kill can earn you such a fortune...Money-wise and power-wise. Anyways Axel won't stop, now that I have seen him up close I have remembered the events in the dephts of his past. My father fought him a long time a go but that didn't make any difference for Axel escaped. My naive father actually thought that by imputing a lethal injury in him Axel would just die from a dumb lost of blood. In any words this man hasn't lost anything he once was, he just gained more power and far more troops. After my father embarassed him in front of the cosmos he so much wanted to control I guess that turned into a reveange wish against the halflings such as my father, you or me. Knowing his motives and his new powers and troops number I would say that in just a matter of hours he will send more and more troops each squad stronger than the other just to toy with us until the end when the real turture shall come...whatever that means..."Zeramir appeared a cigarette in his hand already lit and started somink it and put his glasses in place before saying" I can't wait to fight that overgrown b*****d..."His evil smile grew colder and larger as he licked the so many devils blood that had stained his scythe. Finally the Devil-mage laughed at the full moon which had suddenly turned crimsom red.  

Zeramir

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:43 pm
Shuyin looked at him, "You my friend are a freak and I like that," he looked at the crimson moon and laughed. "now it should really get intresting because that 'friend' of mine does not wish to see this child die, and if this demon is as powerful as you say then he might acttually try for once," Shuyinto laugh his a** off as blood dripped from his sword.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:36 pm
"Well I do not really care for the reason you want to kill such a nuisense although I wouldnt mind knowing who the hell are you two" Zeramir said while dissapearing his scythe and cleaning his coat via shadows.  

Zeramir

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:20 pm
Shuyin smiled evily and raised his hood, "we're members of the thirteenth Order."He stood there and faded into the wall behind him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:51 am
"Nice, and how do you join that club? A ring in a box of cerials? 3 proof of purchace on keibler cookies?"  

Zeramir

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:48 am
"No, you've just got to be evil enough and want the darkness," his voice seemed to echo from all around.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:34 pm
"Thats even nicer...but I cant truly belive you can be so evil as you actually sound...I guess you are at least a real barker. But can you really walk the walk?"Zeramir became the shadow from before and his red eyes bright as blood appeared while he was saying. "I guess you should probably prove me wrong you evil monster you..."  

Zeramir

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:25 pm
"You wsh little man my power is rivaled one by those in the order you see my friend up there is the leader, I'm second in command," Shuyin walked out fo the wall behind Zeramir, "Now do you really wish to test the power of the 'Order'."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:46 am
"indeed...I will take on you two at the same time if need be..."The mage hit shuyin's chin with a clenched fist while spinning,his other hand apeared the scythe and jumped back then taking impulse jompung towards shuyin with scythe in front atempting a slash that could cut anything in half."Lets watch the true power of the order!"  

Zeramir

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:44 am
Shuyin stood there," you really wish tio challenge me," he almost seemed to float through the ground as he disapeared," I will fight you in time child, in time."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:13 pm
The shadow that controlled him dissapeared leaving the old Zeramir kneeling on the floor as it started to rain."...This is getting tiresome...I guess Axel and me should have 1 on 1 time...I refuse to make anyone else get in this fight and end up wounded by my own filthy soul..." Tears fell from Zeramirs face as time went by him.  

Zeramir

666Zell666

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:01 pm
sorry for joinging late

1.Name-Van BloodLust

2.Race/Races- Vampire and Angel

3.Appereance- 177 years old, red eyes, black horns, very muscular, Scars On Fingertips(from when he was blooded a vamp)

4.Powers- Vampire Stregth, Angels Light

5.Background- From Trancylvania, Not Much Is Known Of This Dark Wanderer, All That Is Said Is He Is Out For Revenege On The People That Killed His Family And He Is Thirsty For Blood

6.Mood- always angry and mysterious

7.Alignment-stuck in between half vamp and half angel he is forced to both sides though he prefers evil  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff