Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply KH Role Playing!
Radiant Garden: Town Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:09 pm
Kaname blinks in surprise at hearing such a familiar voice, before a small smile begins tugging at the corner of her mouth. To think that the subject of her query was here, after all...

She thanks the shopkeeper for his time and makes her way carefully over to where her only remaining student is standing.

"Mei-chan! I was just wondering where you were! There's some news I have to share with you, though I'm afraid none of it is good," she confesses.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:11 pm
*he hears Risu's shout and looks at the women she is looking at* You!!! *he charges at Kaname and lands close to her blade drawn*  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:23 pm
Almost reflexively, Kaname summons her own Keyblade, which she places in front of her body, bracing herself for an attack...

Her eyes begin to narrow at her would-be opponent.

But then, she gets a good look at her would-be opponents face.

She closes her eyes, wondering if her eyes are playing tricks on her, but when she opens them again, a young man appearing nearly identical to her missing student, Ovan, is in front of her, looking at her like she's a threat to his existence.

She glances at Risu out of the corner of her eye.

"Mei-chan, who...is this?" she asks, sounding lost and confused even to her own ears.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:28 pm
Risu looks from her Master to her friend, and back again.

"Ah...he's...well...um...Master, this is Xanov. Xanov-nii, this is Master Kaname. She's my teacher, and Ovan-nii's too. She's not a threat! So, um, if you could please dismiss your Keyblade, or at least put it down, that would probably make both of us feel much better..." the girl says nervously.

pinnedbutterflywings

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:30 pm
*when she stared at Risu he knocked the blade out of her hand and pointed tthe blade at her throat* dont move....  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:38 pm
Risu's flustered expression dissolves into a hard stare.

"Xanov-nii! I just said that she isn't a threat! Were you not listening to me, again?!" she asks the Nobody angrily before marching over to where he has her Master in a rather dangerous position.

"Please, drop your weapon. Whatever you have to be thinking about her, it can't be true! The Master's a good person. Ovan-nii knows that!" she says, her tone now bordering on desperate.

pinnedbutterflywings

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:42 pm
*nervously he puts down the blade and jumped away 5ft to keep at a safe distance from her*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:48 pm
Therin appears nearby through a dark portal. He spots Risu, Xanov, and the dark-haired lady. "There you are. Took me a while to find you again. You must be their master. My name is Therin. I've been helping these two out trying to find Mauka." He moves closer.  

Saeed Jama

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:02 pm
Kaname lets out the breath she hadn't known she'd been holding and shoots Risu a grateful look.

"Thank you, Mei-chan," she says to the pinkette, who smiles in response.

She turns then to Xanov, her face carefully blank.

"So, young man. I do not know how you know my student, and at the moment, I do not care why. What I would like to know, however, is why you attacked me, because clearly, you had a reason. Otherwise, you wouldn't have chosen to ignore Mei-chan's earlier request," she says evenly, her voice calm.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:08 pm
*he looks at her sternly* You were in a picture with the man we are Hunting i though you were his aquantince  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:12 pm
kaname laughs harshly.

"The traitor Mauka an acquaintance of mine? Please."

Her eyes harden.

"I thought I knew him, once. He was one of my students. But then he threw all of that away when he destroyed my home. I will never forgive him for what he has done. Not until the day I die," she says darkly.

She turns to Therin.

"Why do you seek Mauka?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:11 pm
"I too, was drowning in darkness once. Now I seek to cut it down wherever I can find it." Therin gave Kaname a determined look, his eyes turning a colder shade of blue.  

Saeed Jama

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:12 pm
Risu looks between Therin, her Master, and Xanov.

"We're certain that Mauka is the one that hurt Xanov-nii, Master," she volunteers. "That's why Xanov-nii was so freaked out when he thought that you were acquainted with him."

Kaname glances at Xanov before turning back to face Risu and Therin, her face unreadable.

'Injured, hm? I will have to ask Mei-chan about that later...'

Filing that information away, Kaname focuses her attention on Therin.

"Therin-kun, was it? You say that you wish to cut darkness down, correct? May I ask why that is?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:49 pm
"I was Roxas' friend before he left the organization. After he left, I lost myself to the darkness. He was one of two people in the organization I actually liked. Then later, I met Sora. He was the one who showed me the light. Now I fight for his cause, as I'm sure he would want." Therin got an excited glow in his eyes as he spoke of Sora. He obviously was touched by Sora's influence.  

Saeed Jama

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:06 pm
*Xanov looked around the area sensing something then decided to ignore it*  
KH Role Playing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff