Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Yaoi/Yuri Sticky Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dutchess DebKOrah

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:38 pm
yaoi DEFINITLY yaoi...::my eyes just turn sticky liquid when i hear about yaoi: i can go on & on... but i do perfer reading normal pairings on yaoi..SOME COUPLES ARE JUST DENSE AND WRONG...SESSXKOTAKU?!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:08 pm
I agree.  

Scary_Moonlight

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:59 pm
Aww... Teh Azzy-sama WAS the resident Fanservice/Yaoi God in this guild... I used to post random yaoi pics everywhere and dole out fanservice by hitting on Wyrn and other random guys in here.... I gotta start doing that again... >_>  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:53 pm
I love yaoi with a passion. Gravitation is a good yaoi anime. All my friends and I are just crazy about it. The pairings: ShuichixEri, TatsuhaxRyuuichi are favorites. 3nodding  

Korinoa

Ranjeri

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 4:52 pm
Loveless-both the anime and manga are excellent!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:17 am
I prefer yaoi to yuri but they're both great. My favorite yaoi manga would have to be Eerie Queerie. It's hot. The art is kinda crappy in the begining, but by the second book you can really see it mature......and boys kissing. heart  

Servant of Soubi

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:13 pm
Fangirl_DREA
I prefer yaoi to yuri but they're both great. My favorite yaoi manga would have to be Eerie Queerie. It's hot. The art is kinda crappy in the begining, but by the second book you can really see it mature......and boys kissing. heart
Feh. You should read Golden Cain, then. Guys ********. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:47 pm
Quote:

I prefer yaoi, although I'm not adamantly opposed to yuri... I can't think of alot of yaoi titles off of the top of my head at this moment that I really like. I know I luvied Antique Bakery, and I want to read Loveless cause it looks so ferkin' pretty. Ah, but of course I like the non-gen pairings, ie; Hiei x Kurama, Kakashi x Iruka.

gotta love kakairu! i like shonen ai like gravitation even though it's short. but i go onto www.fanfiction.com a lot. there are so many yaoi, yuri fics. you just have to search them. my all time favorite pairing has gotta be....nevermind. i have to many. does anyone here like incest?  

Hono-ookami5

Familiar Member

5,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:05 pm
Hono-ookami5
Quote:

I prefer yaoi, although I'm not adamantly opposed to yuri... I can't think of alot of yaoi titles off of the top of my head at this moment that I really like. I know I luvied Antique Bakery, and I want to read Loveless cause it looks so ferkin' pretty. Ah, but of course I like the non-gen pairings, ie; Hiei x Kurama, Kakashi x Iruka.

gotta love kakairu! i like shonen ai like gravitation even though it's short. but i go onto www.fanfiction.com a lot. there are so many yaoi, yuri fics. you just have to search them. my all time favorite pairing has gotta be....nevermind. i have to many. does anyone here like incest?
The only twincest thing I've seen are the two twins from Fushigi Yuugi. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:16 pm
Are you talking about actual Yaoi or just Shonen-Ai?

I don't like Yaoi so much. I have no problem with Shonen-Ai, however....=o  

abandoned old account 83

Devourcity

Shameless Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:50 am
*Uploads random Yu-Gi-Oh shounen ai picture* >>

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Like, gasp! It's SetoxJou xDxD

<< I don't think Seto-san wants to be there at the moment...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:31 pm
Yoai and shounen-ai rocks!*Big yoai fan*  

Miru_GIR

7,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

[.Onomatopoeia-.]
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:42 pm
Whoa. Seto and Jou or Joey or whatever.
That pairing amuses me.
In a good way.
:]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:59 pm
Glad you enjoyed, Onoma-sama ^^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Devourcity

Shameless Consumer

[.Onomatopoeia-.]
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:21 pm
Whoa.
The first person to willing (assuming you did it willing >>;;) put -sama in my name. It makes me so happy. :'DDDD

As happy as I see that picture. cool heart

But Onoma looks.... weird. D: Ono. Ono. Yes, Ono. x3

An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas