Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Chaotic Blood [O/A] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

minihost2

Desirable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:20 pm
Alice got frighted at someones talking and fell out of the tree.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:22 pm
Quinn watches a girl fall out of the tree and grabs his axe pointing it at her, "Who are you?"  

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

minihost2

Desirable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:25 pm
Alice held her head in pain. "Ouch." She looked up. "A person." Alice said and stood up. "Alice to be exact and you are?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:29 pm
Quinn looks her over, "I'm Quinn, are of the Pure?" He holds his axe closer to her.  

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

raozspaz

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:32 pm
Zach watched the two down below from atop one of the massive trees out amongst the forest. Just the thought of two pures fighting each other was hilarious to him. He knew the knight. Another one of the Holy Knights flunkies. He had a supreme distaste for all four of them, but for now, he decided to keep his distance. Although, if things got a little more interesting to his tastes, he would be down there in a second.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:37 pm
"Uh yeah I am." Alice said. Alice sighed she had her bow and arrows with her on her back. "And I know you are you shoud know one of your own kind." Alice said.  

minihost2

Desirable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:39 pm
Quinn turns away from her, "I'm new." He starts to cook the meat more.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:46 pm
Alice went to sit by Quinn. "So what is up?" She asked and started to look at her surroundings and noticed that she was deeper in the woods than they were allowed but she did not care.  

minihost2

Desirable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200

raozspaz

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:51 pm
Zach smiles. These two had become too appealing for him. The souls inside their bodies would be wonderful payments to the demon lord and the blood would be most delectable for the vampire lord. The Bone soldiers of the Chaos never eat, and so they are usually used by the other two races as hunters for meals. Zach takes a step forward and the idea of attacking these two became very exciting.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:57 pm
Quinn cuts a peice off for her, handing it to her, "Food." He starts to put the meat into the pack he had carried along sensing danger. "I think we should go." He stands up and puts out the fire, grabbing his axe.  

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

raozspaz

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:59 pm
What's this? Interesting. They want to play in the dark. Works for me. Zach leaps down from the tree, all the way down the 250 feet and landing hard on the ground right in front of them with a sickening crunch. He stands back up and wiggles his legs a bit as they repair themselves for it is impossible to break the bones of a Bone. "And just where do you think you two are going?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:02 pm
Alice took a bite of the meat and sighed. "Away from you it seems." She said and put the meat down and grabed her bow and placed an arrow in place pointing it to him.  

minihost2

Desirable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:08 pm
Quinn sighs, "Why are you tormenting us, Bone?" He puts his axe on his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:11 pm
"Well oh dear. You're words hurt me so." Zach acts as though he got hit by an arrow, staggering back a little before straightening his posture again. "Im on the hunt and you two seem to be prime little morsels. I am sure the minions of the demons and vampires would love to feast on your bodies." Zach laughs again and places his hand on the ground. A large purple rune appears and when he lifts his hand, his scythe makes its way out of the ground. "Prepare to face me and the power of death itself."  

raozspaz

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces