Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply :~Role playing:~
~:::private rp::::~ SasuNaru:konoha high school Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SasuNarufan4evas

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:58 pm
User Image

Uzumaki Naruto
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Can you...
killme calmly?
Sasuke?..please...
...please
...please-naruto

I was running really hard setting foot on the station finally I got my ticket and the train sped off. Strange..i don't see Sasuke anywhere? My face fell because of the disappointment but...wtf?! Why am I thinking of sasuke?!! Gahhh...Baka yoro.....

If I'm wind and Sasuke's,
Fire..that means I can keep him alive.
Andburning stronger than ever.
I'm happy about that.
-Naruto

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:03 pm
User Image

IUchihaIISasukeI

Dammit. I was late and I never saw the dobe but the people guarding the gate let me in anyway because I am the Student Body President, I smirked to myself but fell when I saw Naruto beside his shoe locker with that Gaara beside him.

darkuchiha_sasuk3

SasuNarufan4evas

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:19 pm
User Image

Uzumaki Naruto

Can you...
killme calmly?
Sasuke?..please...
...please
...please-naruto

The moment I came to school i felt like someone was watching me, so I turned around but everyone walked past me. I heard some conversations like girls talking about hot guys in their class and stuff, bleh.
I walked inside and to my locker..
"Naruto." I jumped, holy f*** he always manage to scare me and come up from behind without me noticing either.

"BAKA!! Stop doing that!!!" Gaara did not give any expression.
"You're late, Kakashi is complaining."
"uh..why are you out of class?"
Gaara gave a shrug, "He told me to come drag you to class because you skipped yesterday."

I'm happy about that.
-Naruto

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:49 pm
awww sasu-kun!! i'm lonely xd  

SasuNarufan4evas

darkuchiha_sasuk3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:51 pm
User Image

IUchihaIISasukeI

For some reason... The dobe looks even cuter than before. Smirked as he saw Naruto ran like no tomorrow before the school's gate closed and I turned back to work. Than Iruka announced a test after 2mins later.

He passed the sheets, and pencils were glued on the paper. It didn't take long before the I finished his test. Raising my hand I asked if I could walk around. Of course he'd let me, I am an Uchiha.

Closing the door I strode down the empty hall. For some reason my feet just lead me, I walked faster with each step anticipating the moment of seeing that person. I know I reached the place the moment I saw that red head, with my person.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:58 pm
User Image

Uzumaki Naruto

Can you...
killme calmly?
Sasuke?..please...
...please
...please-naruto

Gaara was always a weird one...but I was his only friend in the whole school. No one wants to come close to him because he's scary...very scary. When he leaned down to kiss me after walking me to our class, I.... Then Sasuke came by and soccer punched him.

"Sasuke!"
But he continued to throw punches some are scoring but Gaara dodged most of them. Fighting in the middle of the hall they're both ignoring me. Thank god Kakashi came out and they were both sent to the office.

I'm happy about that.
-Naruto

SasuNarufan4evas

darkuchiha_sasuk3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:17 pm
User Image

IUchihaIISasukeI

Gaara.... This b*****d! How dare he touch what belongs to me! I didn't care what the principal said, all I cared was to beat this moron to a bloody plup. Than Kakashi took me out of the room leaving Gaara inside. Separating us from fighting again. I turned the hallway and walked into the courtroom there I spot Naruto, sitting beside the fountain.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:24 pm
User Image

Uzumaki Naruto

Can you...
killme calmly?
Sasuke?..please...
...please
...please-naruto

UGH!!! I hate SASUKE-BAKA!!! Confusing me with all these...feelings...it's so weird...when Gaara kissed me, all I thought about was Sasuke's.... ARRRGGG!!!!

"Naruto." Turning my head there I saw the guy who's causing my misery.

"You!! Sasu-" WTH?! That was fast I somehow ended up in Sasuke's arms?....His chest was soft...and he smells nice... I looked up..

I'm happy about that.
-Naruto

SasuNarufan4evas

darkuchiha_sasuk3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:33 pm
User Image

IUchihaIISasukeI

I always feel so calm when I'm around him.....minus the fights but hugging him is basically my medicine now. I stared down at Naruto, those beautiful bright blue orbs looking back at me with such a peaceful expression, hard to imagine but he looked simply gorgeous. Every day I can't take my eyes off of him. I don't know how long we've been in the court yard, frankly I don't care because I like this position.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:44 pm
User Image

Uzumaki Naruto

Can you...
killme calmly?
Sasuke?..please...
...please
...please-naruto

.....Sasuke's eyes are nice...it's like I got sucked into him because I can't seem to turn away. I don't know when we walked over to the sakura tree at the left corner.

We sat peacefully watching the sakuras gently falling off the branches every time a breeze come by. My head's leaning on Sasuke's neck. I can stay in this position forever...

I'm happy about that.
-Naruto

SasuNarufan4evas

darkuchiha_sasuk3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:48 pm
User Image

IUchihaIISasukeI

Call it abrupt whatever, but I like the feeling of the gently cruising by and of course leaning on Naruto's head. I guess he fell asleep because of his breathing was in rhythm. I looked at my watch 12:00 exactly, it's lunch and Naruto's not hungry? Wow. I smirked and closed my eyes. Letting sleep engulf me.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:51 pm
User Image

Uzumaki Naruto

Can you...
killme calmly?
Sasuke?..please...
...please
...please-naruto

....Nar...uto...
Nar..u..to...

I stirred in my sleep...

Naruto!
I jumped up immediatly when I felt my sides were tickled. "What the ********?!!" There stood the smirking teme.

I'm happy about that.
-Naruto

SasuNarufan4evas

darkuchiha_sasuk3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:52 pm
User Image

IUchihaIISasukeI

"Come on dobe, we'll be late. We have phys-ed".

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:55 pm
User Image

Uzumaki Naruto

Can you...
killme calmly?
Sasuke?..please...
...please
...please-naruto

Ghahhh... It took all the strength I had from killing him!!! TEME!!! But I had to go or else Gai-sesei would make me do laps again. His laps are crazy not only are they long we have to carry weights on our legs? WTF?!!!! God..why me?!!

I'm happy about that.
-Naruto

SasuNarufan4evas

SasuNarufan4evas

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:58 pm
heart  
:~Role playing:~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items