Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 12:14 pm
Fear me, love me, do as I say.......

Lillian listened to the song. It was a bit sad. It seemed to need something, so Lillian added her humming voice as an accompaniment. Letting the sound echo and haunt the leaves of the tree, her voice encircling them and enhancing the sounds of the violin.

And I will be your slave........

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 2:15 pm
Riuka sighed as he entered the orphanage."Why can't I just live alone instead of living in here?"He entered his room,unpacked,and went outside to the pool out back.
Bella walked into the building in a pretty sundress(see pic below).Her baggage was plentiful.She saw the angel in the pool and smiled."If they have a pool,they must have a piano in here somewhere."She said.She unpacked and sawEllayna,near a piano.She sat down on the wooden piano bench."Need a pianist?"She asked.She plajyed a scale.

SundressUser Image  

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

AngelGirl98769

450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 2:55 pm
Tari and Kari woke up.
"Kari, where's mister garret at?"
"I don't know?! We just woke up."
"Oh, right sweatdrop "
" rolleyes "  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 10:25 pm

((They're outside, under a tree.))

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

xIROrphanx

5,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 3:33 am
Lucia

She listened silently to the melody of the violin and Lillian's humming and felt tears prickling her eyes. She took a blade of grass and felt it between her fingers.
It's absolutely wonderful, she thought.
She wanted to join in, but felt she would ruin the song if she did, so she closed her eyes and lay back on the cool grass, just listening.

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:26 am
User Image

In the dead of night says the rose....

Ellayna finished her song and looked back at Bella. "Arigato, Bella." she said with a smile. She walked over to her and asked her if she knew the piano piece to another She wanted to play.

when the baren knight comes to lead your nightmare foes..

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 2:44 pm
Bella smiled."Well I know this one."She started to play Sakura Kiss(song below),then paused."Do you know that one?"

Sakura Kiss: http://www.playlist.com/playlist/additem/795151889  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:34 pm

Lillian giggled and began to sing the lyrics.

((Do they know the Head Master is a vampire?))

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:45 am
((yes yes they do))  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:17 pm

Lillian sang the chorus to the song and stretched out into the sunlight. She had loved the night time best before she was orphaned. Now she preferred to be in full sunlight. She looked up at the Head Master's curtained window before closing her eyes and singing the next lyrics. She didn't want to be so close to his room. So close to the shade. Why were there so many trees?? As her panic increased her voice became lighter, more lyrical, more beautiful, though she never noticed.

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

xIROrphanx

5,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 9:56 am
Lucia sat up and smiled. She whispered quietly; 'I'll be right back.'
She rose and walked back inside. Music this perfect would be better enjoyed if she was reading at the same time. She just hoped that it wouldn't seemed rude. She jogged up the stairs and reached her bedroom, and pushed open the door.

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 9:03 pm

Lillian watched Lucia from the corner of one eye. She hoped the girl didn't run into the Head Master. She couldn't shake the dream she'd had last night. When she finished singing Sakura Kiss she switched to her favorite song.
"Beautiful dre~amer, wake unto me~" She sang in a high, lilting voice that echoed pleasently across the grounds. She closed her eyes as she sang. "Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee~ Sounds of the ru~de world, heard in the da~y, Lull'd by the moonlight have all passed awa~y," The dream scared her, haunted her even in the daylight. But singing her lullaby helped keep the nightmarish images of the Head Master at bay. Even when confronted with his pleasent demeanor she couldn't shake her suspicions about him.

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

xIROrphanx

5,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:59 am
Grabbing a book from her shelf that she hadn't read in a while, Lucia started reading it on the way our of the room. She closed her door behind her and walked downstairs.

[Writer's block. D:]

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:09 am
User Image

In the dead of night says the rose....

Ellayna's ears perked up at the sound of click, click, click. She walked over to the tree and jumped abnormally high off of her thin legs, and landed in a squat on a high, thick branch. She stood, not having to hold onto anything, and breathed in the air as a soft breeze blew past her. She put her violin in place and played the notes, and began to sing the song that went along with the music. Of course when she finished, she thought maybe she shouldn't have done that. Not only would the others think she was strange, but she also strained her vocal chords just a bit.

when the baren knight comes to lead your nightmare foes..

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:29 am

((We haven't exactly got much to work with.))

Lillian clapped her hands and cheered, "Bravo! You're so lucky, I wish I could do that." She laughed. She'd always loved climbing trees. "That was lovely!" Lillian smiled happily. The song, she'd understood the lyrics. Latin. Her father had taught her Latin. The lyrics were heart breaking, fitting for this place. She glanced up at the Head Master's window again then back to Ellayna.

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces