Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Somebody just like me? (emopunk14 & girl_gone_dead) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:33 pm
"Well what are you up for? I think I saw a little dinner a few blocks from here and I know there was a McDonald's near the bus station." Skye closed his door and started to walk down the hall and back to the elevator they came up on. He didn't care where they ate as long as it had good food. He could eat out of a dumpster if it had something tasty.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:54 pm
Lyle followed him and pondering over where to eat. "I'm up for anything really." She admitted. Lyle wasn't a picky eater and could practically eat anything edable..considering what she was, but he didn't need to know that. "How about we just walk until we come across something we find interesting?" She suggested, not really caring where they ate, just as long as she got to spend time with Skye. He seemed like a really nice guy, and hope that she could hang out with him more after tonight.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:02 pm
Skye stopped out side the hotel doors, holding one for her. "Alright.... Left, Right, or straight?" He asked. If they were going to this properly they need a direction. He used to do this with his father all the time. he looked at her and smiled waiting for her answer.

Skye was really liking hanging out with her. He hoped they could do it more often while they were both here. But he knew sooner or later he was going to have to start tracking. But he was willing to give it a day or two to explore the town and have a lay of the land before he went on the hunt. He needed to find the woods around here too. That was where he was going to find what he needed.

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:09 pm
Lyle blushed when he held the door open for her again. She wasn't use to guys being such a gentleman to her. Though, it was nice for a change. She smiled as she walked out and decided where to go. "Um, straight?" She asked, not really sure in where that would lead them. Though, she didn't care, she was just happy to be with him. She smiled and brushed some of her hair out of her face. "So, Skye, how long do you plan on staying in town?" Lyle asked, hoping that it would be for a while.

She didn't like the idea of staying in town for a whole year without someone cute and interesting to take away the agony of living with her aunt. Even though she's hear for training, she could have some fun too. Lyle looked up at the sky as they began to walk. It was an hour away from dusk. No problem, she loved the night, and couldn't wait to go running later in the woods.

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:20 pm
"Not really sure actually. No defiant plans so it could be a while, just depends on what catches my eye." He looked over at her as he spoke and then started to walk straight a head. He hoped something was close by but not too close. He wanted to walk with her a while.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:49 pm
Lyle blushed when he looked at her when he spoke. Did that mean he liked her? She squeeled on the inside, making sure that she look completely calm on the outside. "Really? That's cool. I'm stuck out here for a year." She said slightly gloomily. She'd rather be out traveling the world than stuck in practically the middle of no where. Sure, there were plenty of stores and places to eat at, not to mention the mountains abd woods, but none of it really fascinated Lyle. Now Skye on the other hand, has been the most interesting thing that has wondered into town.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:52 pm
"I couldn't imagine being stuck anywhere that long. No options." Sky shook his head. He hated being stuck. Which he had been in tracking for some time. He had a feeling that this town would be his most interesting and eventful stop one way or the other. He just hoped Lyle didn't get bored with him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 12:02 am
"Your lucky." Lyle said tohughtfully as they continued to walk. Being out here was boring, and her aunt's lessons weren't helping either. It was so confusing trying to learn how to be a true wolf. She would rather go shopping and flirt with boys. But no, she always had to be careful with who she associated with. "My parents had promised that I could travel after I spent the year with my aunt, but I doubt that. They'r too over protective of me." Lyle added softly as she stared at the ground.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 12:06 am
"Thats no always a bad thing.... there are scary things out in the world. Things to fear." He wouldn't name anything out right. And he would never admit to being scared of these abominations to the earth. But he had to show everyone that he could be a Darkosis.

He hadn't been on the look out for food but as they almost passed a dinner he had to mention something. "Hey theres a dinner, sound good?" He asked her.

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 12:12 am
Lyle shrugged. She didn't care where they ate at, but she wanted to keep wlaking with Skye for a little longer. "I'm not afraid of anything." She said softly before pausing and looing at the dinner. "I could eat anything really." She added with a small smile.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 12:15 am
"Then let go in." He smiled and held the door yet again for her. "And there are things you should be afraid of. Everyone is afraid of something." He smiled a little. They were seated at a booth in the back which suited him fine. He could see everything around him, back to the wall, and sit next to Lyle. It was perfect.  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 12:26 am
Lyle blushed again as he held the door open for her, yet again. Yeah, she was definately going to have to get use to that. She smiled as she sat next to him in a booth all the way in the back. It didn't bother her that they were all the way back there, she actually found it quite lovely. "Well, I use to be afraid of the boogey man when I was little, but I grew out of that. I'm really not afraid of anything. I love the dark, heights are fun, spiders are creepy but cool." She said with a slight giggle. She really wasn't afraid of anything, except one thing; a hunter. Though, she couldn't just go and tell him that. It would sound strange to him, and she would get into a lot of trouble too. So she needed to play it cool with having no fears.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 12:32 am
Skye shook his head. "Well I'm sure there is something." He wasn't going to push it, there were far more interesting things to talk about and more important. "So do you have anyone waiting for you back home?" He asked casually as he scanned the menu.  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 12:42 am
Lyle blushed and practically dug her face into the menu to hide her red face. "Um, no. Just my friends." She said shyly as she focused on the menu and trying to keep herself calm. Believe it not, she hadn't really had a boyfriend yet. With her parents being over protective, they normally drove off cute boys that she tried to bring home. They always wanted her to fit in and be normal, but they also didn't want her dating a human. They were old fashioned, and hoped that she dated within her race. Which meant that she would have to deal with over protective and territorial males. Not something she really was interested in. Lyle liked humans, not because they were differnt, but because their lives didn't revolve around crazy wolf traditions. "Do you have anyone that your involved with back where you're from?" She countered back.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 12:49 am
"No... but if you asked an ex of mine she would say different. Tracy hasn't gotten the fact they we've been over for two years." Skye thought nothing of it anymore. His parents wanted him to get back with her and tried on several occasions to do so. He wasn't going for it. Tracy had been to prissy and her voice was far to high to be normal. He was glad to get away from her and his parents for a while.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff