Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [6]~ Free Give ~
please donate items Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 8:23 pm
*chuckles*  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 8:36 pm
Hinata Uchiha-sama
redface redface redface redface wooops!! im also a pokenerd im just an inactive one, lol

D: be moar Pokeactive lol xD  

Zenjin Jiruga

izeromus

Married Gekko

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:07 pm
its funny that you guys like the weak pokemon well anyway thats your choice i like lugia best  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:12 pm
izeromus
its funny that you guys like the weak pokemon well anyway thats your choice i like lugia best

Weak pokemon? I assure you, in competitive battles, Snorlax can be pretty devastating. Pfft Lugia isn't amazing.

I can show you video's of baby pokemon destroying an entire team of Legendary pokemon.  

Zenjin Jiruga

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:14 pm
i have never begged in my entire time on gaia, even when I was a noob, but seriously? Wantsexask? No....... stare First of all ewww.... and second of all, if you want gold get into the RPs and forums, I make 2K almost a day from RP's and forums it adds up after a while confused  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:19 pm
yeah but there much stronger pokemon like lucario wich aint legendary and i dont only like lugia cuz hes a legendary if i only liked legendarys i would love arceus

and guy above me well done that you get 2k a day  

izeromus

Married Gekko

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:23 pm
I earned 270K and bought Spring groom.... >.<  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:29 pm
izeromus
yeah but there much stronger pokemon like lucario wich aint legendary and i dont only like lugia cuz hes a legendary if i only liked legendarys i would love arceus

and guy above me well done that you get 2k a day

Lucario fails. There are much better Pokemon than that.

And you just said you like Lugia best >_>  

Zenjin Jiruga

izeromus

Married Gekko

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:34 pm
i was only giving examples lolz and i do like lugia best i was only saying that the reason i like him is not cuz hes a legendary lolz i need to get soulsilver so i can get him ^^  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:34 pm
I have never begged but i have asked to get help for dream avis. Like my current... i'm halfway in gold for my last item =(

Pokemon... geez I haven't even kept up with that in hecka long  

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

1The Dead Girl1

5,450 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 1:39 am
"under my umbrella"
"that's a lamp"
"what you think you're some kind of umbrella expert now?

ha, Pokemon. I'm only saying this because my brother broke my damn Ds and now I need a new one or a Dsi which I'm planning on getting for my birthday which is June 1st. soo, wait a month to hear about pokemon from me. but I am still a pokenerd XP when I was 7 I would always pretend to be pokemon with my friends. I have beaten the elite four well, four times and it's actually really fun my fav pokemon is a gardevoir. also, my friends used to cheat in their games with this kind of device that lets them walk through walls and all that. my friend got a Deoxys without even beating the elite four (pokemon pearl)

oh and don't think I'm forgetting about the noob who made this topic. they need to learn something about work. imagine this was real life. we'd be the rich people with mansions and all while they're a dirty hobo living on the streets begging for money. well, first of all you have to work for your money. go booty grab or something. secondly, you should know NO ONE is ever going to give you that stuff. and thirdly they're just a noob. they will soon end up to be like us if they actually put effort into their work. Ugh, reminds me of school. well, noob, I suggest you change your name to something more appropriate because everywhere you go, you won't just get called noob from the looks and attitude.

"my name's R-Dizzle"
"ok le-"
"Fo-Shizzle-My-Nizzle"
"umm ok no-"
"Off-Da-Hizzle"
"umm is tha-"
"Drizzle"

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 4:36 am
Hinata Uchiha-sama
June Malatesta
You know what I just realized? With all the cybering that these no0bs do with eachother, you'd think they would get an STD? Maybe they just do it because then they won't get one for real?
e.e
you know what? I invented something new! THE CYBER-SEX TRANSMITTED DISEASE! >:}
Now I can watch all you little no0bs squirm in pain of the CSTD!!!!! twisted
ALL HORNY NO0BS! BEWARE!!!!!!

I'm so creative, aren't I? cool

lol, true enough!! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

lol i love this guild now  

Ninja_Cookie_Chan

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 4:39 am
=w=
but it's pronounced like vouge.....
emo

XD we strayed so much from this topic....  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 4:40 am
User Image art by Nessie
Shh! Twist is speaking...

My entire gaia life, I have been testing some guilds to see if they really donate, and I have found none that does. I mean guilds that say "Free Items" "Free bla bla bla". I can understand that there are a few that shows the free grants, but most of the leaders are inactive.

Okay so anyway, noobs don't deserve to be treated well when they beg. We worked hard for our stuff and we used lots of time and effort, giving it all away would be worthless.

x-Hatsya-x

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 4:49 am
*shrug*
you know, it's not just the leaders who give away their gold. that's why people invented a little thing called a 'contest'.
If people refuse to enter, of course they're not going to have another chance at free gold.
stare
It's not that hard to find those around...
And most of them are tektek contests! Those are damn easy!
=u=
I won 500K from a tektek contest in this guild. there were 1st,2nd,3rd place prizes, but in the final round there were only two contestants because people refused to vote!
And what was really sad is that the contest(although in the announcements multiple times) did not receive as many entrants until the submitting window was CLOSED!
analogy: bees flying past one flower thinking they have times to enter it later. It closes later on and they swarm around it trying to see if they can get it bloody open! NOT GONNA WORK.

If people just opened their eyes and looked at all the opportunities, they'd be rich in no time. Yes, looking around is a bit of work. I know. But I'm also pretty sure you won't DIE from it. >:I

[6]~ Free Give ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff