Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply KH Role Playing!
Radiant Garden: Ansem's Computer Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibi_Tsukiyo

5,950 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 1:30 pm
Yua, not knowing how to react to the fire blast, stood there for a while. Once she was burned a bit by a few stray sparks, she ducked quickly. Several burns were on her arms, as well as a few singe marks on her clothes.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 1:30 pm
*Jumps in front of Yua, taking the brunt of the blow*
"Damned, damned humans. This is no place to fight in. Yua, we need to get these two out of here or we'll never find out what you are. "
*grabs Yua's hand*
"Shadow Squad"
*Clones of Yua and Naruk appear all over the room and begin running out*  

Xake got it memorized

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 1:34 pm
*heavy breathing*...too many of then *suspicios mark on chest* grr the computer...forgive me lilith *runs to computer in attempt to destroy it* out of my way u clones!!!  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 1:34 pm
Yua stayed behind Naruk, watching the fire from behind. Her eyes slowly move down to the tiny burns on her arms. The flesh was so sensitive and hurt a bit. She was curious to why it hurt.

Chibi_Tsukiyo

5,950 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 1:38 pm
dawm it cant make it to the computer...grr u wont get away...get back here who are u!!!  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 1:48 pm
*Continues running*
"Alright Yua, we'll just have to comeback later. This human seems to be suicidal in his stupidity. Ahead are two paths, we're going to split up with the clones and meet at the end. Got it?"  

Xake got it memorized

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 1:49 pm
*darkness fills the room a different voice* "if it aint a nobody" "what whos there" *said Tri* "your coming with us" "what hey let me go!!" *darkness engulfs tri and disapears clearing the room to the state before the fighting*  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 1:52 pm
Yua nodded to Naruk before turning her eyes to the path before her. She continued running, one of the only things she was actually good at. It was pretty dark in the hall but she could manage. The same dim blue light still lit the building. And that was enough to keep her going.

Chibi_Tsukiyo

5,950 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Xake got it memorized

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:28 pm
"Damn those humans, they got me good back there."
*fingers burned spot while running*
"Ah, there's the exit ahead."  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:39 pm
When Yua heard screams behind her, she stopped in her tracks. Those were the 'humans'. Even though Naruk talked about them badly, even though they attacked her; she was tempted to go back. But Naruk would be waiting for her, right? It wouldn't take that long though... Slowly, she turned around before running back the way she came.

Chibi_Tsukiyo

5,950 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 3:57 pm
*portal opens* gah!!...ugh!..*crawls to the wall* this mark *looks at chest*..a ...nobody? what is a no...bod...y *dizzy then faints*  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 4:11 pm
*steps out into the open air and collapses onto a nearby stone*
"Whew, this is exactly why I don't get involved with this sort of stuff, too much work. Well, Yua ought to get here soon. Then we can just come back at some other time and deal with this."
*sits, resting on stone*  

Xake got it memorized

Chibi_Tsukiyo

5,950 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:53 pm
As Yua ran back through the hall, the blue dim lights started to blur. It was happening again. She was going to disappear again. Her feet stopped in their tracks. Her hand grasped over her chest. She was dizzy. And it didn't help that her 'heart' hurt. A dark portal opened up behind her. She fell backwards and fainted dead. The portal closed almost instantly after she fell into it. After that, she appeared somewhere completely new.
((Can anyone make a Twilight Town forum for me~? :3
Or could I just make it myself~?))

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 3:29 pm
*after several minutes, Naruk gets up a worried look in his eyes*
"She should have been here already. What's keeping her? Wait, what if the humans...Damn it!"
*Naruk races back inside, going down the path Yua should have taken*  

Xake got it memorized

shamon_yoh

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 6:31 am
"hm lets see" said lilith looking at the computer to see if anything got messed up "that was close, but i still wonder why they were here and for what"she said looking at the ceiling  
KH Role Playing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff