Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
A new age Weapon. Underground World. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 3:15 pm
Arc couldn’t help but smile at his reply. She let him go and ran over to her pillows; she grabbed something from under her pillow. “Alright, I found the power for the electrical field. All we have to do is turn it off. But there’s problem…” she said, laying on her stomach as she stared at her plans with blind eyes. “We only have a five minute window to bust out. An alarm goes off if the system is breached. I’ve timed the guards’ reaction time to things like this, and their top speed is five minutes…” she said. If Toby remembered, Arc had been causing some trouble recently. To most, it just looked like she was being uppity. But she was recording how quickly the guards would react to the situation, and how. “So I think we should free everyone first…then pull the switch...” she mused, butting on her pinky finger, a habit she developed when she was thinking hard about something.

Doll had made it to her room, and fazed into her covers. She was out quickly.

((It’s cool, she already talked to me.))  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 6:14 pm
Somewhere at the other side of the building the dragon girl sat in the feetle position in the corner of her room. "God why cant I get out of this hell hole?" Shortly after Dr. a*****e came in. "How are you today Sora?" I glared at him. "It depends on if you'll actually let me go outside or get the hell out of here,"  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:21 am
User Image"I know where that thing is. I pass it all the time when they're bringing me to the labs. I never see it, but I can sense it," Tobias told her. She had this map on her bed, looking at it as if she could actually look at it. Then she broke some bad news. There was a five minute window before the alarm went off.

If that happened, there was no getting out. There'd be a full building lockdown and the only people who could get around were high ranking guards and scientists like Arc's dad. No doubt the guy would blame it on Tobias. Tobias sighed, scratching his head and he finally said, "Hate to say this Arc, but we can't free everybody. You know that. Some of the experiments in here would die in no time flat. Some have never even been in that courtyard! So if you're freeing people, you gotta make some decisions..."

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:40 am
After a while Sora was tired of sitting in her room doing nothing. "Its time for me to get out of here." She sat on her bed with a map trying to figure out how she was going to get out of here. "Someone help me...." she thought.  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:30 pm
Arc stared at nothing, obviously, for a long time, thinking. She knew that some of her kin wouldn’t be able to live out in the real world. She wasn’t even sure if she could live out there on her own. “I have thought about it. I have a few in mind….Doll of course,” she said, getting off her bed finally and strolling her room. “I want to free all of us who are considered successes, because we have the capability to understand what the consequences of our actions will be. And…” now she was careful on how she worded this, she knew how Toby felt about her going to the lower levels, “There is one girl I want to check out…to see if she would be willing to come along with us,” she said, nervously.

She tip toed around this subject because of what happened the last time Arc went down to the lower levels. She had been fooled by one of the failures to unlock his door. He had grabbed her and dragged her into his cell. After she had been found, four hours later, she had been hospitalized in the Under Worlds hospital for a month. Everything that happened in that cell for those four hours are still unknown, because Arc refuses to tell anyone.

Arc turned her eyes to face Toby’s shadow, “I was wondering if you could accompany me in the lower levels today!~” she said as if she would the weather.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:55 pm
User ImageTobias was glad to hear that she'd thought this through. At least she was talking about releasing successes. He already knew that Doll was coming. Even if she didn't want to. "As long as she wasn't trying to release anyone from the lower levels..." he said. He still remembered what happened last time.

Obviously, Tobias spoke too soon as Arc wanted to release a girl from the lower levels. The lower levels were reserved for failures and highly dangerous, yet successful experiments. The most famous one was known as the Dragon Girl. That was all Tobias knew for sure. He didn't know her name or anything else besides her being fused with a dragon somehow. "Arc...you want to want to release her don't you? I don't think it's a good idea. I already don't like you going down there!" Tobias snapped turning his back to her.

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:14 pm
Arc had expected his protest to this idea. But Arc just knew it would be a good idea to release this girl. She was the reason Arc had been saved. The girl had heard Arc screaming after she had been taken. So the girl made as much racket as she could to get someone’s attention. But because they were so low, no one heard her until it was feeding time. That’s when help had come. But Arc remembered how hard that girl had tried to get someone’s attention. She banged and screamed in her cell. Arc remembered being carried away after the ordeal and seeing the girl in her cell, arms scrapped up, bruised, throat sore, but smiling, as if pleased with herself.

Arc rowed to save her, just as she had saved her that day. So she had some plans of her own to get Toby to do as she said.

“Aw’come on Toby!~” Arc ran over to him, hugging him from behind, he couldn’t resist when she did this. He had a few weaknesses as well. She wrapped her warm wings around his body, encircling them. Toby loved being warm, being part snake, it was calming. Besides, who could resist a hug from a cute girl, even if she didn’t know it herself? “Pleeeease? I know that if my big strong Knight is there, nothing bad will happen!” she begged, hugging tighter. “And if she’s bad, then we can just leave her there,” Arc had no intention of doing that of course, “ I just want to check it out, that’s it! We can decide together weather or not we should have her come with us,” she nuzzled his shoulder blinds like a cat, seeking the approval of it’s master. In a way, that’s what this was.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:31 pm
User ImageWhat Tobias never knew was that the Dragon Girl saved Arc. Tobias was about to keep protesting until Arc ran up behind him and hugged him. She did this all the time and it always worked. But this time, Tobias was not about to let Arc's cuteness and hugs get to him. Just as his hands were on hers, about to pry her off, she wrapped her wings around him, making him comfortably warm. Not hot, warm. Tobias' muscles relaxed and he sighed. He just couldn't win this arguement, could he? "Dammit, Arc!" he growled. "All right, let's hurry up before my appointment with your dad! I've been holding off on my monthly check-up for days now!" mumbled Tobias.  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:18 pm
Arc had gotten her way, again. There were just something’s Toby couldn’t resist. A warm hug was one of them. “Ooooh! I love you, thank you!” she giggled, kissing Toby on the cheek and let go of him, turning to grab some things. “Let me just grab some food for her, I know she must be hungry! Oh, and perhaps some clothes that I don’t use…” she mumbled, grabbing a plate of food and handing it to Toby. She ran over to her closet and grabbed some thing’s that didn’t fit her anymore. If she remembered correctly, this girl had been shorter then Arc and more built with muscle. All Arc’s clothes where specially made for her body type. Which was medium height, slender with a bit of fat in the right places, if you catch my drift.

“On second thought,” Arc placed all her clothes back,” Perhaps it would be best just to bring her the food. I don’t want the guards getting curious about all this. We can always back her fair share of things before we start everything, right?” she looked toward Toby, unblinking. “Well, come on, come on! Let’s go talk to her!” she grinned, grabbing hold of Toby’s free arm, gliding through her room and out the door.

Doll opened her eyes to the darkness that was her room. She had a simple room, just like Tobias, simple suited her just fine though. She had no need for fancy things since no one really knew of her existence. The only reason Arc got such special treatment was because she was the star of the whole program. If she appeared unhappy in any way, the whole thing could be compromised. Arc had always known this. She never hesitated to share her fortune. She would share clothes, food, toys, anything, with others. To Doll, Arc seemed a little unhappy, more lonely then most of the other experiments. There was something about the way that she smiled sometimes…perhaps it was the infused shadow in her, but…Doll could see a hint of dark, deep sadness in Arc’s smile. Her expressions were unreadable to most, only to those closet to her would catch it.

Doll sat up in her bed, staring at nothing. Doll knew there must have been something that Arc never told anyone, or perhaps a feeling she harbored, but dare not tell. The shear depression that Doll saw hidden behind Arc’s crystal blue eyes haunted her sometimes. It drove her mad that she didn’t understand what she was thinking.

Doll was one of the most observant experiments, she thrived on that fact. Perhaps it was that she was smarter then she let on? Maybe, but not likely with all the sheltering the Scientists did. Besides, that wouldn’t cause such an expression! Ugh! Doll laid back down onto her bed, frowning at nothingness. Her frustration at not seeing what was obviously there was starting to get to her so much that she just couldn’t clear her mind and sleep.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:12 am
User ImageTobias didn't like it, but he'd let Arc have her way in some plan. But...she was so warm! He loved that feeling! When they were younger, Arc would do it all the time in the winter. But now wasn't the time to be reflecting on things like that. She giggled and kissed him on the cheek, which was also pretty commonplace for the situation. But that didn't mean Tobias was used to it.

Arc started hurrying back and forth, gathering food for her. She was giving it to him to hold until they got there. At first she was going to bring clothes, but then opted not to, for there would definitely be suspicion raised. Tobias said nothing, but praised her for thinking things through. Arc was very much a girl who did things on a whim. Before Tobias knew it, he was being dragged out of the room once again.

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:15 pm
Sora was laying down on her bed when she heard people coming. "Hello?" she called. *her dragon senses were tingling* "Whos there?" Then she saw a face she hadnt seen in a long time.  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 7:46 pm
Arc raced down the halls, Toby at hand. Luckily for her, guards were on break at this point. Not that they would stop her anyway now that she had Toby with her. Toby scared most of the guards here, so they usually didn’t bother Arc when he was with her. But when he wasn’t with her, they just couldn’t keep their hands to their selves. That’s another reason why Arc wasn’t to comfortable going places on her own, she always preferred someone being with her in the halls.

They had made it into the lower levels easily, so Arc had let go of Toby’s hand and stopped flying to get a better feel for her surroundings. She wasn’t usually down here, so she wasn’t to familiar with it. Not being able to see wasn’t good when you didn’t know where you were. So Arc grabbed hold of Toby’s arm to support herself, she took timid steps, knocking her heel down loudly so she could feel the vibrations that hit the walls and doors. “Let’s see…his cell is…here…”she mumbled, subconsciously holding Toby’s arm tighter at the cell door that the experiment used to live in. It was now vacant. After the incident her father took a sample of his DNA and then killed him. Must not lose the DNA, they could use it later on, obviously. “So her cell would be…here,” Arc looked into the cell’s window. Her mouth curved into a large smile at sensing the girls presents. “Well, it’s been a long time, hasn’t it?” Arc felt her heart fill with warmth at the “sight” of the girl. “May we come in?” Arc asked politely, but she opened the girl’s door anyway, walking in with Toby at arm, sort of like her seeing eye…snake. “Do you have a moment to talk?” Arc said warmly.

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:19 pm
User ImageTobias had no problem going to the lower levels. It was Arc he had a problem with being there. He knew about the perverted guards and stuff. That's why he made it a point to instill fear in them. Luckily, he wouldn't have to today. They were on break. Arc's movements slowed down as she stopped flying and stepped heavily while latching onto his arm. She was mumbling to herself about where she was until finally, there was a voice. Arc replied and casually let herself in, Tobias still attached. He stared down at this seemingly harmless girl who was fabled to be the worst of them all. Arc was behind him a bit. He wanted it that way, in case he had to defend her. His serpentine eyes were fixed on her.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff