Welcome to Gaia! ::

RainClan- The Clan of Fearless Wolves

Back to Guilds

As long as there's a moon, flowers will never die... And niether will us wolves... 

Tags: Wolf, Clan, Rain, Loyal, Fearless 

Reply Roleplaying
Clearing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's active in this guild?
  +1
View Results

Kludges
Crew

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:11 pm
"I'm the Healer's apprentice, soon to become a Healer. I'm excited!" Charcoalpaw barked happily with a friendly wag of her tail.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:30 pm
~laughs~"well i hope u pick silverpup as ur apprentice, ever since i can remember she was always in our aunts den because she was the healer she would always teach her the herbs and remidies."she said looking at her sister."i remember when the other pups and me got sick and the healer got sick,she was the new healer of our clan for a week, and she healed everyone including the healer. it was funny though, she ended up healing our father,the alpha and she would tell him what to do and he would say 'yes mam' like she was the alpha" said goldenpup  

hotdevilgirl12

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100

Kludges
Crew

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 7:27 pm
"Yes, I would love to have Silverpup as my apprentice. She seems like a great pup to apprentice, and she has already much knowledge in Healing," Charcoalpaw said, sitting down. "I just think it's a little awkward; Silverpup has been a pup for a very long time, more than six moons. Shouldn't she become apprenticed already? And I need to have my Healer name to take an apprentice too. I need to discuss that over with the Healer and our leader." Charcoalpaw hesitated, then continued, "I'm about 10 moons! It's about time I become full Healer... Oh well, I hope it'll happen soon." She looked around a bit, and said, "Well, now that you and Silverpup are here, why not come to camp with us? You can have some fresh-kill over there. Wanna come?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:24 pm
"sure i want to hear every thing about how my sister got her but i alredy ate some fresh kill but i caught to much, i have a full deer left and don't know what to do with it so the clan can have it for food."Goldenpup said."pluss do u know any wolf that needs an apprentice to train as a warior?" she asked.  

hotdevilgirl12

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100

Kludges
Crew

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:35 pm
"No, I don't know if any wolf needs an apprentice right now," Charcoalpaw said. ((If only the guild were actually ACTIVE. Ugh, that's so annoying, isn't it.)) "Well, you can still come with us to RainClan camp; follow me," she said with a flick of her tail and a jump to her feet.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:54 pm
"Here we are," Charcoalpaw said, looking back at Silverpup. She trotted across the clearing looking around. "You probably know this already, but look around and see if you can find forest-green bushes- well, don't really look like bushes, they look kinda like big leaves bunched together. Anyway, the dock leaves look like they have dark, brown lines embedded in them." She sniffed and looked around. After quite some time searching, she barked at Silverpup, "Hey, I think I found some!"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Charcoalpaw inspected the leaves and gave a good sniff. "Yep, these are dock leaves, no doubt. Take a whiff; it has a distinctive smell that I like. I used to put them near my nest, but now I put mint instead. Mint has a delicious smell. The leaves are tiny though!" She then laughed, "Heh heh, I'm getting a bit off topic here! While we're here, I'll mentor you a bit! Smell the dock leaves so you remember what they smell like. How do they smell?"  

Kludges
Crew

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

hotdevilgirl12

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 4:10 am
"sniffs~"to me kind'ov tangy but sweet" Silverpup said.~backs away from the leaves so she can sniff out some more~"hey i think there are some here.~runs to the area beside the entrance to the clearing.~"are these it?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 4:29 pm
Charcoalpaw inspected the plant. "Yes, those are dock leaves," she replied. "Just chew the root and pull."  

Kludges
Crew

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

hotdevilgirl12

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 6:43 pm
"ok" Silverpup said and started to chew te roots and pulled them out."i got them" she said with the leaves in her mouth sounding like 'i wot wem'  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 5:17 pm
Charcoalpaw pulled out some of the leaves as well. "Okay, thoo va Heawer'v Ben!"

((Healer's Den!!)) XD  

Kludges
Crew

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers