Hoshioni

10,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:24 pm
anyone got a smearle to spare?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:21 pm
i have one on my pearl that i could breed in like a few minutes...it has flamethrower but i don't think its an egg move....so yeah....trade me the rarest scrap pokemon you have and then its a deal!  

Eternal Bloodshed

550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

seth901234

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:44 pm
i dont understand ev traning . i use a newly cought torkoal and i battled only psyducks and golducks and i gave im a power lens item i got him to level 35 and the highest sp.attackboost i got was +9 can anyone give me a tip on how to do this right ? question  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 1:24 pm
I'm having the greatest time EV training this one Beldum. I rock the level 42 Gravelers with my level 1 Beldum. You can just imagine how this is turning out.
cool

FIute

Greedy Grabber

Miss Lune Soleil

Fluffy Bunny

22,650 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:37 am
seth901234
i dont understand ev traning . i use a newly cought torkoal and i battled only psyducks and golducks and i gave im a power lens item i got him to level 35 and the highest sp.attackboost i got was +9 can anyone give me a tip on how to do this right ? question
You are doing it right 3nodding Bear in mind, once it's got 255 EV points in one stat, it cannot gain anymore in that stat.
While you're EV training, you may get the occasional +9 (or whatever number) upon leveling up. Once you've maxed out a stat's EVs, the stat gains will be spread across the rest of your leveling up until it reaches lvl100 - only at lvl100 will you have the full +63 stat gain collectively (if I remember rightly).

So at most level ups, you may only get what looks like a slight increase - say +4 or +5 - but when you get to lvl 100 and add all those extra stat points together, they will total the full +63 plus whatever it would naturally gain.

I didn't EV train my Bellossom until it was already lvl 80, and when I'd been training for ages and it leveled up to 81, I got a +32 xd But I only got that much in one go because it was already lvl 80.

Don't worry, you may not notice the gain at lower levels, but you've still got it. 3nodding And you will still have the edge in battle.

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:18 pm
anyone know where to train for good attack EV? XD i think machokes give good EV, but they are kinda rare for me XD  

Esanx

Perfect Hero

19,825 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

FIute

Greedy Grabber

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:45 pm
Bleach Esan
anyone know where to train for good attack EV? XD i think machokes give good EV, but they are kinda rare for me XD

I think shinx works too  
TPLoG Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces