On the subject of world domination... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Can we rule the world?
  Yes we can!
  Hells yea!
  elohelz no wayz doode, cycon pwnz j00 old skewl!!!!one!!!seventytwo!!!!i am the queen of france!!!
View Results

TheVampireRivven

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 10:46 am
Ruling of the world?.. *givea you a really stange look*
*loong pause*

sounds like funn!!!! Wheee!  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 4:02 pm
I wish to plan battle strategies if you don't mind.

Here is what I think you should do. You have an assassin, yes? Send that assassin to kill off all the world highest ranking generals and the leaders of all aggressive countries. Neutral countries would never fight so that is not a problem. Just send a few troops to those countries as a precaution.

(I have to finish the plan later...I must leave momentarily.)  

-x-Matsuo Asuka-x-

-x-Matsuo Asuka-x-

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:56 am
(Okay and now to finish my plan...)

Professor $1.99, you will have to send in some of your spwarfs and baby lego demons (the lego demons being mostly a distraction) to take out enemy troops and make them easier to take over. Collect all MSD that any of those hostile countries have and confiscate them (that makes me sound like a teacher...ew...) so that there will be no nuclear world war or anything. Also, buildings will need infiltrating. Do you think the spwarfs are up to that? Can they be stealthy? Because one assassin cannot take everyone out (at least not fast enough).

After all the leaders have been silenced and there is no one to command the armies (I've seen too many movies where the generals went against their orders anyway and everyone was screwed over...), you must come across as their savior and somehow convince them that you would make a better leader than their old one and join everyone together in a giant monarchy of DOOM! or benevolence...whichever you were going for...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:43 pm
Wraithgirl
One problem: first we gotta let off all the nukes into antartica, or else korea & Iran will take over the world instead. Not that I'm against nuking enemies, but after nuking, the area in question will be kinda useless...

WAIT, WE SHOULD CHOOSE A COUNTRY WITH FEW NATURAL RESOURCES AND NUKE IT. THEN CONSTRUCT A MASSIVE PRISON FORTRESS BY THE HANDS OF THOUSANDS OF STARVED, MISERABLE DYING PRISONERS (SAY< THE PACIFISTS OF THE WORLD) AND NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO ESCAPE!!!!!! BWAHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted (K, I need to cut back on the coffee..... whee )

No! Nukes are bad! The residue stays in the ozone layer and disintigrates it slowly! D: Disarming all of the major bombs would be better, and stick to a massive production of small yet lethal bombs. 3nodding  

Choklit Teddi

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:40 pm
Kit: I have returned from picking off small yet significant enemies in our way! These individuals held the keys to thwarting us, but I have smited them before they could do so! <*_*> *salutes Austin!*
Me: I huggled Ascher~! 4laugh heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:32 pm
I have just gotten off of the phone with the queen about the ruling of Canada. She told me that we Canadians will NEVER surrender to America. stare NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! (I think I'm done for now) Buh Bye! evil  

Lady-Necrofear

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:53 pm
Lady_Necrofear
I have just gotten off of the phone with the queen about the ruling of Canada. She told me that we Canadians will NEVER surrender to America. stare NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! (I think I'm done for now) Buh Bye! evil
nonono, America isn't ruling the world, just Austin ^_^ with Prof. $1.99 and I as his right hand peoples!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:10 am
Muted Faith9
The Plan

This is where anyone?s idea on how to take over sections of the world, or the whole thing if they feel creative.

Muted Faith9's plan:
This is in development, but here's what Austin's got so far.
-First, we will take over the United States, getting less important people to join us, and join the army will do this. From there they will go on rabid friendly fire raids one at a time, until the army is weak enough for us to take over, at which point we will have anyone who is left under our command.
-Next we will quietly invade and conquer France, with few casualties so we can take many of them to enlarge our army, soon our army will be very large, at which point we will move on to the next country.
-Now we will move into Australia, because they are small and conquerable. to defeat them we will have to send in many French troops, they will be the first wave, but they will go in silently and lead several massacres, no one will be spared unless they are well armed, in which case they will be imprisoned and tortured until they are on our side. Because the French are being sent in, we will have many American troops ready to back them up for if/when they whip out the surrender papers, at which point they will be b***h slapped until they are ready to fight again.
-Now that we have France the u.s. and Australia under our control we will head north of our home country and take Canada, because they are friendly they should surrender quietly, but if not we will have gained enough troops by then to convince them without too many casualties, that or we may have to go back to the massacre plans.
-Now, we move west from Canada to Alaska and Hawaii, jus to inform them of what?s going on and tell them that our army is large enough to fight off any resistance from them.
-There is no possible way for any world leaders not to know what?s happening at this point, so we will move into Asia and take out several small countries with our now large army, we will take over their armies and move inland, going for the now outmatched larger countries, which will be forced into submission by our constantly growing army.
-With most of Asia on our side the army will be massive, the rest of Asia will be no problem, so we move on to Mexico. Mexico will be easy, our army shall be divided into ten sections, each going after a large section of Mexico, although one will have to capture their leader and force him to drink the water, then with their leader gone, or imprisoned, they will be forced to surrender and we will gain their army.

Ascher
*Raises hand*

Ascher thinks the plan can work!
Consider me in!

*wonders if he can be second in command*

Oh oh! We're gonna need to add the Falkland Islands into your plan for... STRATEGIC SHEET purposes... *nods sagely*

Oh... we need to get rid of Kabliqistan (because they'll be the first to turn against us) and I have JUST THE PLAN TO DO IT!

My plan goes a little something like this:

Upon being funded with the necessary monetary provision of $2,000,000
I will use the money (spend most of it on candy) to construct an atomic bomb... However... having used most of the money to purchase sugary sweet goodness I will be forced to make the bomb out of a can of coca-cola and poprocks, which will be mixed, shaken, and dropped from the sky over the center of the country...

And thusly I shall be known as: Professor $1.99 (as that will be exactly how much I spent on construction of the bomb) Mad scientific genius and second in command to Austin, Ruler of the Earth *goes off to construct bomb ahead of schedule to please the ruler*

Important side notes: The army is will be known as "frighteningly annoying global slayers" or for short, F.A.G.S.
~before the attacks begin Austin will be running experiments on crossbreeding humans and eagles, if successful, his army will be capable of flight

My brother is in the military I have learned from him very much so, count me in.  

Hrafnulfur

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:13 am
You'll never get England or France, thanks to my heritage I have a small duchy in England I can claim, and a sizable portion of France (if they still had nobility... damn revolution) no one can get past my army of hungry fat men and drunken bezerkers.  
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff