Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The school for demons (O&A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:38 pm
Christabella all of a sudden glared at Alice when Kii smiled at her. Though He didn't see it because he wasn't looking.

Kii did smile. "Sounds fun. Have any idea what your gonna do until then?" he asked.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:44 pm
"I dont know I will probably swim in the schools pool some and other stuff." She said. I wonder why she glared at me? "Who is the girl behind you?" She asked.  

Minihost

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:52 pm
Christabella hid her face as soon as Alice asked the question.

Kii looked down at Christabella. "This is my little sister, Christabella. She clings to me because she thinks I'm her personal heater." "Do not!!" Christabella rejected, looking up at him and feeling offended.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:54 pm
Alice smiles, "Thats cute." She said and then looked out the window nearby.  

Minihost

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:01 pm
Christabella grimaced. She shoved Kiseki hard in the back toward Alice, causing them to touch, though they both fell to the floor. Being a charm caster, Christabella did something related to like shooting them with a cupid's arrow, making them destined to fall in love at one point.

Kiseki didn't body slam on top of her. His elbows were propped on the ground before he hit Alice, though there noses were touching, and his hand was under her head so it didn't hit the floor.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:06 pm
Alice blushed because they were so close together, she has never been this close to a guy before. "Oh um.." She didn't know what to say.  

Minihost

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:11 pm
Kiseki's cheeks had turned scarlet. He put his free hand down on the floor and sat up, lifting her head up as he did so because his hand was behind her head. "Sorry," he said. He already knew that Christabella was gone, because her scent that was behind hm was old.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:14 pm
"Its alright." She said and looked at her hands. "Are you alright?" She asked him.  

Minihost

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:18 pm
"I should be asking you that, I wasn't the one who hit the floor, I almost crushed you," he said apologetically. "But, yeah, I'm fine. Are you?" He asked.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:22 pm
Alice nodded. "But you didn't, and yeah I am alright." Alice said then stood up.  

Minihost

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:27 pm
Chloe wakes up and goes into the hall wondering where Alice was. She see's Alice on the floor with the guy she saw earlier, and says, "Wow, Alice. didn't see you as this kind of girl." She sticks out her hand for the guy to shake, "Hi. I'm Chloe."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:30 pm
Alice blushed some. "No, its not like that he got pushed." Alice looked down at her feet.  

Minihost

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:34 pm
"Oh." Chloe tells her.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:35 pm
Kii shook Chloe's hand. "I'm Kiseki," he said. His hand was large and warm compared to Chloe's. He looked at Alice and smiled, his cheeks turning back to their normal color. "That doesn't seem to be the whole case," he said as she looked down at her feet, her cheeks still red.

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minihost

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:38 pm
Alice shook her head. "So is she your sister?" Alice asked Kii and looked up her cheeks turned to there normal color.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff