Welcome to Gaia! ::

zOMG Crusaders

Back to Guilds

zOMG Crusaders Unite! 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Chocobo Knights, Crusaders, zOMG, Justice 

Reply Random Chatting(although it's alright to do so in the main forum :3)
General Chat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reglare Excile
Vice Captain

Friendly Warlord

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:47 pm
Oh well, thanks for reminding us again. I just said it was boring at one time since it was like only me and a few others who visited the threads.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:20 pm
Gloom Judge Befrant
Oh well, thanks for reminding us again. I just said it was boring at one time since it was like only me and a few others who visited the threads.

Well, I keep reminding people because I don't want them to lose focus on our goals. And it's my bad actually that I blew up cuz lately I've been noticing these things and new members messaging me how they wanted to join and everything. And when I ask them why, it's cuz "I want to" "Looks cools" etc. IDC about that crap, I set this guild up for certain reasons and I expect each member to try as hard as they can to carry them out. So when I saw that post, it was like icing on the cake. So apologize if I offended you, which I TRULY was not trying to. And if you're a true crusader, post your reply with pride. I wanna see something...  

RobDaFob
Captain

Reglare Excile
Vice Captain

Friendly Warlord

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:24 pm
RobDaFob
Gloom Judge Befrant

Well, I keep reminding people because I don't want them to lose focus on our goals. And it's my bad actually that I blew up cuz lately I've been noticing these things and new members messaging me how they wanted to join and everything. And when I ask them why, it's cuz "I want to" "Looks cools" etc. IDC about that crap, I set this guild up for certain reasons and I expect each member to try as hard as they can to carry them out. So when I saw that post, it was like icing on the cake. So apologize if I offended you, which I TRULY was not trying to. And if you're a true crusader, post your reply with pride. I wanna see something...

Then, it is all fine. The active crusaders still roam Gaia, and help those in need. The crusade has no real end.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:57 pm
Crusaders! Post a reply and show your pride!  

RobDaFob
Captain

The Slash Singing Slasher

Friendly Genius

2,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:49 am
Leader i want ask you something, why i can't sell the ring with stat SoulBound  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:25 am
RobDaFob
Crusaders! Post a reply and show your pride!

Ok
Reply!
mrgreen Sorry couldn't help it  

Stari_08

Star Lover

Paxadin

2,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 12:41 pm
What would you think of me? I've joined this guild on April 23, 2010.

In my point of view, this guild is VERY active. But that is because i never really cared for OTHER guilds. Robdafob the guild leader, is helping me gain my rank of Chocobo Knight. I don't know if you've seen me post in this guild or not. If you did, you probably wouldn't recognize me, as i change my avitar all the time.

Anyways, If you have seen me post, you've noticed that I've been trying to help with the guild. One has yet to post in the Game Help Questions, maybe that is because ALL the questions they ask are in the Game Help section on zOMG =P.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 4:11 pm
The Slash Singing Slasher
Leader i want ask you something, why i can't sell the ring with stat SoulBound

Once again, I may not be leader but I can help. You should listen to what dylancool07 says too, since not looking at the Game Help had gotten me in a tight spot some time ago.

Well, you just really can't sell something that is soulbound since it's attached to your soul, at least not literally. If you sell it it's like you'll need to sell your avi soul as well. 3nodding  

Reglare Excile
Vice Captain

Friendly Warlord

RainDog777

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:51 pm
Hey, I have a question about the rp. Why don't we have a sub forum for it?  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:00 pm
RainDog777
Hey, I have a question about the rp. Why don't we have a sub forum for it?

I don't know how to make subforums.  

Reglare Excile
Vice Captain

Friendly Warlord

Paxadin

2,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 3:46 am
Firiona
Quote:
Entry Fees/Guild Gold?
Whether or not to charge an entry fee is up to the sole discretion of the guild Captain. Entry fees charged on joining a guild are added to the Guild's gold fund. Captain, Crew, and other GGN members can also donate gold to the guild. Everyone should be aware that there is absolutely no way to access the guild funds to remove them, or refund them. At the moment, subforums for the guild can be purchased for 2500 gold (that's 2.5k) from guild funds. There will be other uses for guild funds in the future.
GGN Rules/FAQ

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 3:57 am
dylancool07
Firiona
Quote:
Entry Fees/Guild Gold?
Whether or not to charge an entry fee is up to the sole discretion of the guild Captain. Entry fees charged on joining a guild are added to the Guild's gold fund. Captain, Crew, and other GGN members can also donate gold to the guild. Everyone should be aware that there is absolutely no way to access the guild funds to remove them, or refund them. At the moment, subforums for the guild can be purchased for 2500 gold (that's 2.5k) from guild funds. There will be other uses for guild funds in the future.
GGN Rules/FAQ

Okay, I change my words. I can't make a sub-forum. I'm just in the crew and not a captain of any kind.  

Reglare Excile
Vice Captain

Friendly Warlord

Azuremage_Violet

4,640 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 2:24 pm
Okay speaking of being active i think i want to actually go for eb instead of farming in SS now. I heard there was gonna be a part 2 to Zomg and only making assumptions of what the requirements are to get to that part 2. I need help on defeating eb PLEASE! Also if you know more about this "part 2" of zomg please respond.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 3:58 pm
Azuremage_Violet
Okay speaking of being active i think i want to actually go for eb instead of farming in SS now. I heard there was gonna be a part 2 to Zomg and only making assumptions of what the requirements are to get to that part 2. I need help on defeating eb PLEASE! Also if you know more about this "part 2" of zomg please respond.

Access the ZOMG forum, and then look at the topic ZOMG Behind-the-scenes. 3nodding  

Reglare Excile
Vice Captain

Friendly Warlord

Random Chatting(although it's alright to do so in the main forum :3)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games