Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaians United

Back to Guilds

The Gaians United Guild is a semi-active community full of people who want to have some fun and a steady group of people who are on Gaia. 

Tags: Military/Army, Militia, Fanfiction, Fanart Discussion, Role Playing, Games, Contests 

Reply Role Play Kingdom Forum
The War for Freedom (3 main leaders left total) Open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aeon-WOLFKING

Familiar Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:12 pm
After hearing send him in Aeon got up and walked to the door and entered. "Morning Sir." Aeon said quickly before getting straight into business. "I have only small news of the rebels today. A few raids here and there. I've analyzed them completely and they seem to have almost no connection other than that all they stole was provisions. I am assuming they plan to give them away to the lower classes to gain support for their organization."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:06 pm
After Archer blasted a few feet of ore and earth, it was time to rotate from day shift to swing shift and it was time for him to head home. Archer radioed to Bastion in a small forgotten tunnel under one hundred feet under ground. "I heard about Fukumi's sortie. How did it go?" he asked quietly with static from all the layers of ground above him.  

Therogueleader
Crew

Dangerous Deadeye

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Essabell
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:12 pm
Sandra walks back after checking over everything one more time, she would be riding with Fukumi.

Ryan does a sweep of there area looking for stragglers and enemy patrol officers. After his task was done he splits of form the Sandra and Fukumi and joins the group that were in the sewers.

_______

Jennifer's head snaps back and she glares at Aeon, whipping around the fabric of the cloak she was wearing whirled around her before settling back down. "I do not recall anyone saying that you could enter." If there was one thing that Jennifer hated it was people that went barging into rooms that they did not belong in at the moment. The twitch of her lip made her play over in her mind closing the door, had it not clicked all the way. "And with such little news of such dire Importance that you must go barging into your Commander's office?" This was said with an angry sarcasm. "Should we send you to the infirmary to get your ears checked? or better yet to the labs to let them Prob your brain for selective hearing, diminished sanity, and lack of common sense?" She clenched her hands, these new players were to green for there own good she thought. Jennifer then turns back to Charles "Forgive me sir for speaking so crudely, and openly." Though in truth she would have rather kept on going.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:04 pm
Yin knocked on Charles' door to get his check up. Oh course she didn't like this one bit but she had to because it is her job as a doctor. Can someone at least tell me why I have to be here instead of tending other paitents?, she thought. "Sir, it's Yin. I'm here for your check up sir", Yin said. She wanted to know what they are planning to do with the rebels.  

Infinite Eternal

Aeon-WOLFKING

Familiar Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:50 pm
(someone deleted my post. stressed )
Aeon laughed at Jennifers little speech. As he came up with a come back he heard a knock and then heard a woman speak. He instantly recongnized the voice at the door and had to supress a sigh. A rebel name Yin if he remebered correctly. "Well then I believe I'll be off then." Aeon said with a smile as he walked over to a window and opened it and turned his attention to Jennifer again. "As you said I lack sanity just as most demons do." And with that Aeon jumped from the window plummiting toward the streets below. Even though he was only a halfling he could survive little things like this. Though this would just add to the myth that he was a full demon like his father was.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:31 pm
While Yin was in front door, she felt the presence of Aeon going out the window. Him again? Last time I saw him was at the meeting in the sewers with Fukimi, she thought. Yin just shruged and waited until she could go in the room.  

Infinite Eternal

Sora Star
Captain

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:38 pm
Fukumi sighed and started up the truck after climbing in and buckling up.

Charles smirked at Jennifer's reaction to Aeon's insubordinance, not even bothering to try and hide his amusement. The person on the other side of the door better hope to wait until after he gave permission to enter or he or she would soon find their brains splattered on the ground.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:08 pm
Aeon landed on his feet on the concrete below the building and then began to walk away as if nothing happened while people on the street looked at him in shock and murmuring among themselves. "Damn. I forgot to ask about a vacation." He murmered to himself as he walked towards his house to make preperations for the nights meeting. He didn't have to report to Charles for a another week so he should be fine for a while. Unless of course he wants to talk to me about my stunt. Aeon thought to himself with a slight chuckle.  

Aeon-WOLFKING

Familiar Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

Infinite Eternal

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:09 pm
Yin stayed there waiting for Charles' permission to go in. Hurry up. Hurry up. I have other appointments to go to. Why should I come here then?, she thought a little angerly. "Sir, may I go in? I have other matters to attend to for the first classes", Yin said calmly. She knew if she come in the room without his permission, she would dead in a second flat but then of course Yin could use her powers. Yin shook her head when she thought of that. That is a bad idea. Better not try it at all, she thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:05 pm
Jennifer with an hug sigh walked over the Charles's window and closes it. "Should I summon that boy back or are you content to take of that annoying yipping Yin's head?" Jennifer's feeling about the green horn was well know to Charles's. The girl needed to be brought down a notch there was way to much arrogance in her and not enough experience.  

Essabell
Crew

Infinite Eternal

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:30 pm
Yin just sighed when she heard that. She looked at her watch if she had anytime left. Yin just sat down on the floor waiting for the responce of Charles.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:24 pm
Aeon sighed as he continued walking the route back to his manor. "While I like an hour walk every now and then. I'm in too good a mood for it now." Aeon said to him self and began to stretch a bit to loosen his muscles. "Time to go." Aeon then jumped up in to the air onto one of the buildings and then again onto another building a few blocks away and then another and so on.  

Aeon-WOLFKING

Familiar Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

Sora Star
Captain

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:29 pm
"Tell the medic to come in." Charles said with a sigh, glaring at nothing. It didn't matter anyways, he didn't need a medic, doctor, whatever to look him over, considering he was a demon and he wouldn't allow anyone to find that out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:44 pm
After waiting for a several minutes for a response and not getting anything, Rogue left the mines. He left for the reasoning of not being suspected of stealing. He walked over to his beat up, but trusted motorcycle and put his helmet on. he then got on and rode to his home in town to rest and shower. It was near an under ground entrance to the rebel base.  

Therogueleader
Crew

Dangerous Deadeye

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Aeon-WOLFKING

Familiar Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:02 pm
Aeon stepped into Drimsonbell manor and the butler came to greet him as he always did. "I was never here." Aeon said to him calmly before he could say anything. "No there is no trouble I just don't want to be annoyed at the moment. I'll be going to bed early tonight and I already ate something on my way here so don't worry." Aeon then dismissed him before he could say anything at all.  
Role Play Kingdom Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff