Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
DELETE!!!! NOW PLEASE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:25 am
User Image

Jonathan David Verona
Everything said or done has an impact no matter how small...

User Image

Jonathan had started to reply to Vanessa when she brushed passed him and ran into the girl's restroom. That was where his jurisdiction ended. He couldn't enter there and he frowned, he had at LEAST expected her to say something more...tell him that she was okay. With a sigh, Jonathan faced the students and told them to leave at once. They all listened of course, not wanting to anger the teacher that could have thrown the bully through the air like a rag doll. He had nearly done it too...then realized that he was a teacher and merely pushed the student away. The other teachers that started to gather questioned Jonathan, wondering if he needed anything or if they could do anything to help Vanessa. Mr. Verona merely shrugged and leaned against the wall of the girls' bathroom, waiting for Vanessa to come out. He wouldn't leave her there alone, especially after what had just happened to her. He would stand there and wait patiently, his class be damned if she never came out. Jonathan didn't say anything, he just stood there, his arms crossed over his chest, his gaze geared upwards so that he wouldn't meet any eyes that passed by and tried to get a word from him.

Well....maybe my first day ISN'T such a hit after all. Jonathan thought to himself as he waited patiently by the bathroom door. Still, he was rather surprised when no one came to her rescue, surely ONE man would have been brave enough to get Vanessa away from the bully and protect her. Did HE have to be the one to do it? It didn't really look good for a teacher to do such a thing, another student would have made it more viable and probable. No matter, Vanessa was safe now and Jonathan would make sure of it.

.: Well I dont know....I think my response left a lot to be desired but oh well ^^ It's okay. And O_O;; this actually happened to you??? :.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:39 am
Vanessa Lee Hawks
"Why does love travel around me?!"

User Image
//~^**_______________________________**^~

Vanessa stayed in the stall a few more minutes, finally giving up, nothing was coming up.. She walked to the sink and looked at her reflection, she could see her eyes were still watery, it seemed like the tears were in a cage or something, not even coming down, just staying in place. She turned on teh water to cold, she scooped some into her hands and then splashed her face, soon enough getting paper towel and drying her face. She threw it away and then walked to the bathroom door, she could see Mr. Verona by the door, but she ignored it. She walked right past him, heading down the empty halls. Her bangs hiding her eyes, the bottom half of her face was visible. Her hands were clenched together infront of her, resting against the front of her skirt, and she took slow but long steps. This was a day she'd never forget for as long as she would live... Nearly getting beat up on, and she knew she would later on. She just happened to live in the same neighborhood as Tommy, and her parents aren't around much, since they have work and they seme to care about that more than the safety of Vanessa. Her eyes peered through her hair and watched the ground, her head hung. She was pale in the face, looking ill yet frightened.

Nobody would be able to make her feel better, people never really cared about her. She had to get over things on her own, which tomorrow she knew she wouldn't, but she would do her best to act it. She just felt like closing her eyes and giving her soul away to who knows... She wasn't happy...

[[ OOC: XD Yeah... Lol and yes It happened to me, I wasn't punch though... I got WAILED on! Damn boys in highschool =.= Lets just say we have lots of fighters over here... ]]  

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:55 am
User Image

Jonathan David Verona

User Image

Jonathan was staring up at the ceiling when Vanessa had come out of the bathroom finally. She walked right passed him and he had to jump into action to catch up with her. She was walking rather slowly so it didn't take long before he was walking beside her. Vanessa still hadn't said anything and he sighed audibly, reaching out and taking her by the wrist.

"Vanessa, what's wrong? There's nothing left to worry about okay? If he ever tries to raise a hand against you again, I'll just do the same thing." Jonathan stopped walking with her but still kept hold of her wrist, forcing her to stop walking.

"Look at me.
" Jonathan lifted her chin up so that she would have to look up at him. He frowned, the lines on his forehead showing up. He was a rather stressed out man so the lines were more prominent than for others his age. "If you need anything, you can ask me of it you know?" He told her, still worried about whether or not she was okay. Vanessa was really starting to scare him.

.: Wow...how...childish X_x;; That seriously sucks :.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:04 pm
Vanessa Lee Hawks

User Image

Vanessa heard Mr. Verona speaking to her. She didn't want to talk to anyone at the moment, even him. She kinda wanted to but nothing would come out of her mouth. She did her best to fight the crying back. It was weird having someone caring for her, not many did that... She tried to keep going but then he grabbed her wrist, stopping her from walking further, so she had to stop walking, but she didn't look at him. Until he lifted her chin up and she looked up at him. "Nobody can protect me forever, not even a teacher like you." She said softly as she pulled her wrist out of his hand then she looked away. She felt more tears coming. She quickly moved her hands up covering her face as tears ran down... She cried silently. To be honest, she had never been this worried about anything like this before.

She rubbed her eyes with her hands, doing her best not to smear the light make-up she had on her face. Still, nothing came from her mouth... She wanted to go home, to never come back to this school. She uncovered her eyes not looking at him and she turned and tried to take off away from Mr. Verona

[[ OOC: Yeah... But anyways, in the roleplay I should've been like "Kiss me" Like they do in movies lol JK By the way, sorry post is a bit short =.= ]]  

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:34 pm
User Image

Jonathan David Verona

User Image

Jonathan sighed deeply and allowed Vanessa to leave him. It didn't matter now, if he kept pursuing her then she would probably think of him as a stalker or some other form of creep. He let it slide by and decided to head off to class where his students were still waiting for him. He smiled at them and welcomed the new batch of students to their newest year with him as their English Literature teacher. Jonathan produced his prized book again and had the class read aloud, everyone taking turns reading to each other. Jonathan smiled and laughed along with the class when they came to a particularly good point in the reading. After awhile, the time ran out and the bell rang to signal yet another class change. Now he had time to himself and hadn't a clue what to do with it. Mr. Verona went back to listening to his music and sat around, waiting for another batch of students to come in. He would have some trouble remembering names, that was for sure.

"Life...so tedious." Jonathan sighed.

.: I have no idea what to post now...massive writer's block here :.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:43 pm
Vanessa Lee Hawks

User Image

Vanessa took off and left the school. She sat outside for a period, by a tree, waiting till the end of school to get her things... She sat with her back to the tree, her knees pulled up to her chest and her face was hidden. She was extremely depressed. Anyone could try to cheer her up but she wouldn't smile. Unless it was fake... Vanessa sighed softly, her mind wandered away from Tommy and what happened to Mr. Verona. Her cheeks grew pink and she got warm... She had his whole face pictured in her mind, every detail. It would be like taking a picture and holding it infront of you looking at it, only her minds picture was a whole lot better... She stayed in the same spot, yet switching positions... It was boring sitting there but she last long enough till lunch came, when everyone was able to go to the cafeteria, and outside, then she'd go in and get her stuff, waiting till the end of the day would be extremely boring...

So classes passed and eventually it was the lunch bell. She for up, her legs asleep and half her arm. Her neck hurt slightly but she limped into the school. She did her best to avoid people that were talking about what happened... She made her way to Mr. Verona's classroom, once she did she knocked on the door and peered in. "M-Mr. Verona?" She spoke quietly.

[[ OOC: Its fine ]]  

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:54 pm
User Image

Jonathan David Verona

User Image

Jonathan had begun to read Romeo and Juliet on his own while listening to another composition who's composer he didn't know the name of. The music was light and melodious, calming and peaceful. It was just the thing he needed, his favorite book and his favorite music. He was getting so engrossed into his things when he heard the light knocking at the door. Jonathan jumped so much that his glasses had slid off the bridge of his nose and clattered onto the ground. He was completely blinded by this and dropped to the floor immediately, his hands scrabbling for his glasses. When he felt the cool metal touch his hand, he got up and slipped the frame back onto his face. With a frown, he noted the crack on one of the lenses and sighed again. What a day it was. At least one lens was intact. He squinted and looked at the door, Vanessa stood there and she still looked awful...but at least she was talking now. Jonathan stood up carefully and dusted off the bottom of his slacks, they had gotten dusty while he was searching for his fallen glasses.

"Well hello there Vanessa. I was beginning to think you had disappeared for the day without taking your things." Jonathan produced Vanessa's bag from under his desk with a slight blush to his cheeks.

"I promise I didn't search it, I just didn't want anyone else to try and steal something from it so I hid it back here." Jonathan held it out to her, not bothering to move closer to the door, he wanted to see her...just to make sure she was okay and mentally stable to either go home or stay at school. He would have chosen the first option for her.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:07 pm
Vanessa Lee Hawks

User Image

Vanessa gasped seeing him jump and then go to the ground. She rose on her tippy toes to see what was going on but she couldn't, she stayed in her spot, her eyes wide, she felt bad, but she also felt a bit better. She smiled just lightly but that went away quickly. She saw him rise to his feet seeing he was okay made her relieved, she thought she might have caused him to hurt himself or something.

She heard him and she shrugged. "Well-No I wouldn't to be honest... I've been outside in the front for the last few periods..." She said softly. She nodded her head, "Well thank you for keeping my things safe." She said, her own cheeks turning a bit red. She saw him holding out her stuff and she entered the classroom and walked towards him. Soon enough so took her things. "I-I am also sorry for interupting you, although I do have to say you really made me feel better from that act." She forced a smile. She ended up chuckling thinking about it.

She was still rather pale, and her lips were kinda greyish, as if she had gotten sick, which she did a few times, but she felt a little better. She glanced down, wanting to stay and talk but she didn't know if she should or not... She pressed her lips together quietly her eyes scanning the floor, waiting for something to be said...

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:35 pm
User Image

Jonathan David Verona

User Image

Jonathan chuckled along with Vanessa when she mentioned his jumping to the ground. His glasses were cracked and he would need another pair but at least he was able to get her smiling again. That was always a plus for him. Jonathan merely slipped his glasses off and stuck them into his pockets, it didn't matter if they were crushed, they would be fixed up anyway and he would need to get another pair for later.

"Well I am glad that I was able to get you to laugh. That is always what I aim to do for women in distress."Jonathan smiled and guided Vanessa over to an empty desk. It would be awhile before the lunch bell was over and he had time now to talk to her.

"Now, tell me...are you still worried about that other boy?" Jonathan reverted to all seriousness when he spoke of this issue. He wanted Vanessa to feel safe and protected, well, that was what he was trying to do for her. Whether or not it worked was another question.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:38 pm
Vanessa Lee Hawks

User Image

Vanessa rubbed her arm nervously and she took a deep breath and she nodded. "Yeah--It feels pretty good... For now.." She muttered and then she glanced down. She looked up as he guided her to an empty desk. She put her bag down and she sat down, her hands in her lap and she looked up at him. "Well--Yeah, but I will be over it by tomorrow." She paused and she looked down at the desk.

Vanessa looked back up. "Thank you for helping me out though, I really appreciate it." She said kindly and she smiled lightly. She got up and she moved foreward, hugging him. "This is to thank you." She whispered. She felt good as she hugged him, her heart pounded faster, her cheeks got red.

[[ OOC: Sorry not much to say xD ]]  

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:02 am
User Image

Jonathan David Verona

User Image

Jonathan sat and nodded lightly at whatever she had to say in response to him. He didn't like the fact that Vanessa brushed things aside so easily, maybe it was just the way she dealt with things but he wouldn't know, he wasn't a mind reader nor did he know her well enough to say what was off kilter or not. Still, he'd rather help her than have her pushing him away. It mattered not now, all that mattered was that Vanessa was at least sort of feeling better now. Then Vanessa stood up and came closer to him. He could feel his cheeks turning a rather light shade of pink, then getting darker, the closer she got to him. Vanessa's arms came around him in a hug and he froze immediately. What if a teacher walked in? What if the principal decided to come in for a visit? What if a student happened to pass by and saw what was happening and reported it to a teacher? So many questions buzzed painfully inside Jonathan's head to the point where he was feeling dizzy. But Vanessa still hugged him and well....he REALLY wanted to make her feel better. Mr. Verona wrapped his arms around Vanessa's upper body in a hug, putting his hands any lower might end up turning against him and get him into big trouble. Still, it felt...rather nice hugging Vanessa. The girl fit against him nicely and she smelled of...something sweet. Maybe it was her hair...he didn't know nor did he really care. Jonathan smiled and on a whim, pulled the girl closer against him. All thoughts of his job, or how much trouble he'd be in left his mind as he held Vanessa there in his arms in that little classroom.

"I've said it before....and I'll repeat it one thousand times Vanessa, if you ever need me for anything, I am always here for you." Jonathan whispered to the girl in his arms. "You needn't thank me for anything anymore, I do things because I like to help...and it was not as if I could merely stand by and let you get hurt. If I can help it, you wouldn't ever have to worry about pain again." Jonathan smiled and pulled back slightly to see Vanessa's face. When his eyes rested on her reddening cheeks, he couldn't help a light chuckle.

.: Lol don't worry about it :.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:33 am
Vanessa Lee Hawks

User Image

Vanessa found the hug to be very nice. Her cheeks were really red, and completely visible, there was no way she'd be able to hide it if he looked. But she did wonder what would happen if someone saw. But she would just stick with, she was crying and she hugged him, people should understand that. As they hugged she felt him pull her closer, it did catch her by surprise but she didn't say anything. She liked it, she had to admit that. As he spoke she listened to him with a smile on her face. She honestly, was speechless being so close to him. As he pulled back a bit she looked up at him. She had to admit, she felt like she was in one of those odd romance movies. Where two random people slowly but surely fall in love with time. But she doubt Mr. Verona would like her in such a way, he is nice to all the girl students here, it wouldn't make her any different.

She could just imagine someone walking by, whether it was a teacher or not.. She knew what could happen if anyone saw this little hug, that mean't nothing! Well, it mean't something to Vanessa, but she wouldn't go around and say that. She had to bring it up, she didn't want him to get in trouble. "A-Aren't you worried... About getting caught?" She asked in a quiet and hushed voice. Her eyes were sad as she spoke, honestly she didn't want to let go.

[[ OOC: xD ]]  

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:53 am
User Image

Jonathan David Verona

User Image

Jonathan kept his arms around Vanessa and didn't think about letting go. In all truth, he didn't want to let go but knew he had to eventually. As much as he liked Vanessa being so close to him, he needed his job. Literally NEEDED it. His money was slowly going towards paying off bills and his salary didn't allow for much. If he lost his job then he'd be in deep trouble. Still, his arms merely loosened his grip on Vanessa, though he didn't let go completely.

"I don't mind this...unless you do? If someone were to come in, I can merely say that I was comforting you." Jonathan smiled and chuckled. He couldn't help but be happier and so in response to his emotions, he wrapped his arms tightly around Vanessa and kissed the top of her head.

"Don't worry about it hm? Just tell me whether or not you feel uncomfortable by anything I do." Jonathan warned her, his eyes meeting hers.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:06 am
Vanessa Lee Hawks

User Image

Vanessa kept a smile formed on her lips, feeling his arms loosen a bit. But she didn't loosen her grip any, she gently grabbed onto the back of his shirt, not wanting to let go at all. She felt really good to be so close to someone other than her mother and father... She chuckled lightly. "True.." She said softly, she felt him wrap his arms tightly around her then he kissed the top of her head. She was surprised big time. Not even her parents would do that to her... It was kinda weird to her, but she wasn't complaining. She looked back up at him as he spoke. She nodded her head. "Okay--Just that... I'm comfortable." She said with a small smile. She felt her heart speed up faster.

She was about to say something, but she could've sworn she heard something, she quickly let go and made Mr. Verona let go by moving his arms and she quickly sat onto a desk. She looked over at the door as a student walked by, just to get to the bathroom though. Once the person passed she took in a deep breath. She was still blushing. "Sorry--But... That could still cost your job, couldn't it?" She asked as she looked up at him with sad eyes. She didn't want to let go but it was for the best.

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers