Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tediri

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:10 pm
User Image

є t ђ α η:

"Well..." He looked down at the list of people and counted them. "Twelve rooms are taken up." he said with a small smile. "Slow night." He muttered. Hearing the screech, he frowned. "Did that sound like Miyu?" He asked, standing up and looking behind Alice.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:13 pm
"I bet Miyu found something that some werewolfs or vampires left behind."Alice said and sighed.

Miyu got some gloves and scrubbed the floor. She was grossed out. The smell of blood made her gag. Why vampires?! she tought  

Minihost

Tediri

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:21 pm
User Image

є t ђ α η:

"Oh god.. Probably." He said with a small smile at his lips, remembering last time.
"I don't understand why blood bothers her so much.." He wondered aloud.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:27 pm
User Image
Hearing Miyu's shreek, Shred figured she must've found blood from last night. 'Vamps are always so messy, aren't they Miyu?' he thought as he checked the indoor pool. When he walked in, however, he found a woman in the hot tub and decided to leave her at peace by walking out. He then left the gym after seeing it was clear and continued his patorl throughout the halls.  

DFangPro

Minihost

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:28 pm
"I dont know." Alice shrugged and lifted up her bag. "Well I am going to go swim you should stop by later." Alice then went to the swimming pools dressing room and put on her swim suit and walked out and dipped her feet in the water.

Miyu got done and walked to another room. "Ug." She said and cleaned that room then went downstairs. "Hi Ethan." Miyu said and sat down on one of the sofa's.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:41 pm
User Image

є t ђ α η:

When alice left, he nodded politely, but knew he wouldn't. He continued working on his paperwork, until Miyu called to him from the lobby. He smiled and walked out, leaning against his door. "Hi there." He said with a charming smile that he always had.

Tediri

Minihost

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:46 pm
Miyu looked at the ceiling. "What kind of people checked in today?" Miyu wondered if there was vampires again.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:52 pm
User Image

є t ђ α η:

"Well..No one has checked in while i've been here.." he said softly, and looked back at the papers, "Uh... Two faries, four elves, two vampires, one neko, one werewolf, and of course Eve." he said with a small smile at the mentioning of Eve. He has had his eye on her for a while, but she was untouchable.

Tediri

Minihost

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:59 pm
Miyu swirled her finger in the air. "You like her?" Miyu asked knowing the answer. She stood up and landed on the ground.

Alice jumped in the pool swimming around and got out for some air. "So tired." Alice then wrapped herself in a towel and put her hair in braids.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:01 pm
User Image
Shred walked around the courtyard, watching everyone intently for anything suspicious. He was a caution werewolf, but he knew the human laws and rules well enough to know what was right and what was wrong. He watched as 2 children played while their mother sat in a benchs set in the shade. She also held an umbrella over her to ensure the blocking of the sun. 'Vampire,' he thought. 'Either that or skin...' His thought was cut off when the woman pulled out a compact with tiny red pills in them. She took one and swallowed it. 'Blood pills. Definitely vampire.' He smiled at his correct assumption and carried on back into the building. When he arrived at Ethan's desk Shred took his seat in front of the monitors that showed the feed from the security cameras as he grabbed the mail and checked it. "Anything good besides bills today?" he asked Ethan in order to start up a conversation.  

DFangPro

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:01 pm
Uwn walked out of the office and pulled her hand softly against the back of Ethans head. "you don't let us have an eye on staff or customers, yet you're allowed to?" she poked her tongue out at him and went to sit on the couch next ot Miyu.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:08 pm
Miyu smiled. "Do you need me to clean your room?" Miyu asked slowly still getting over the blood. Miyu layed back. "And it was just a question not a fact."  

Minihost

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:10 pm
Uwn smiled. "you can clean my room. Though what you'd find in there would bring out more than a girly squeel." the vampire/demon looked at her hands as though blood from the other night was still on them. "how ever if you wish to brave it, feel free." she didn't normally bring her meal back to her room. But on the occasion she did and on those occasions she often made a big mess.

(seeya, I should probably go eat... '~')  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:10 pm
User Image

є t ђ α η:

Smiling at all the different questions going his way at once, he laughed.
"Yes i like her." He answered Miyu. "But i'm not going to make a move on her..and i dont think that we would work anyways. Shes just...Pretty." he tried to choose the right word with out offending the girls, but stayed with a nice compliment and looked at Uwn. "I'm not touching," he said with a wink.
Looking back in his office he shook his head at Shred "Just a bit of giveaways and crap." He muttered.
((I have to get off guys. Sorry, getting yelled at D: You can go on without me~ *acts all dramatic* >.>))

Tediri

Minihost

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:13 pm
Miyu made a grossed out face. "Maybe can you um clean it a little?" Miyu asked. "I mean so I dont have to see all of that....."

(G2G to bed night.)  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces