Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Ghostly Love (onexone RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:35 am
Alaric smiled sadly and shook his head, "No Fallon, if you were to take your life because I am not here, I would probably become a vengeful spirit of pain and sadness." He brushed his fingers through her hair again, leaving a faint trail of hoar, "If I was the reason you were to die, let alone kill yourself, I could never rest." He smiled and mimed kissing her lips, "I'm not going anywhere if I can help it."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:42 pm
User Image

Fallon noted Alaric's sad smile and smiled sadly herself, she hated seeing him saddened like he was and she knew that she was partly the cause of it. She sighed as his fingers would have brushed through her hair, the chill touched her cheek gently and she smiled more happily.

"Then I shall not take my life...if it would make you happy." Fallon spoke softly as she opened her eyes, the image of Alaric still before her. When he leaned forward to kiss her, well, try to kiss her...the girl shivered but not from cold. It was desire. She wanted him there, she wanted him to be corporeal so that she could hug him, cling onto him and never ever let him go. When Fallon moved a certain way, her body twisting slightly...there was a registered pain from her abdomen and she frowned but let it slide. That was an odd sensation.

"I love you Alaric..." Fallon whispered, her full lips curved in a pretty smile.

Asuka_Layne

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:23 am
"And I love you Fallon, I told you I always would..." He pressed his thumb against her lips, "I always loved your smile." He smiled with her and thought for a moment, "So how did I die? I remember that my last thought was of you..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:34 am
User Image

Fallon smiled again, almost feeling him touch her lips as he used to do when he was alive. The girl lifted her hands up, tentatively reaching out for Alaric. When her hands were close enough, she tried pushing forward, her hands just over his chest. As before, and every other time she tried, Fallon's hands went right through him. The female sighed and dropped her hands into her lap, her eyes downcast.

"I don't know how you died my love. I wasn't with you when you did but I remember a rather strange looking man coming to my door to tell me that you had..." Saying the words in general made her feel all choked up again. That night when she was told that her Alaric had died...she died with him, her spirit anyway. She was so broken after the news hit her, she stopped smiling altogether. Fallon, who was known for her sparkly, radiant smiles, could no longer smile.

"So...I wish I could be of more help to you my love. I didn't even know where you were. You called me and told me you'd be home late and that was the last time I heard from you." Fallon spoke softly, still unable to speak of the death of her beloved fiancé. The girl rested a hand against her stomach, the odd sensation had come back.

Asuka_Layne

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces