Reply Horror Role Plays
Sakura Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:15 am
sinto looked and saw the girl, realizing the time." oh no...." he walked up to her and barked.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:19 am
Scottie is usually scared of dogs,but she felt somehow diffrent about this one as if she wanted to hug it intel its eyes poped out of its head. "AWWEEEEEE PUPPPPPPYYYYYY!!!!!!!" she sqeed.  

Master Kylara

demented_Puddin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:28 am
A devious smile appeared on Kiyoshi's face as he saw Scottie enter.
"ah, our first newbie. Hello, my name is Kiyoshi. I am in charge here when the master is out. Head Butler."
He turned to Shinto. "Could you gather the rest of the crew? I know Maya was finishing up in the kitchen but I haven't seen Leo today and they should be here."

=========================================
Rhydian paused when Scottie walked in. His large red eyes looked over in her direction, but he soon turnd back and began to play again.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:35 am
Scottie blushed at the attractive man and she couldnt help but stare at rydian...his hair was....white!!! she wanted to pet his head but she also felt drawn to him, but he seemed shy. " wow, what s huge place!!!" she said looking up a the cieling that was so far away. she looked back down to rydain, "oh um sorry, I'm scottie and I'm here to garden!" she began to giggle.. "It smells nice here."  

Master Kylara

demented_Puddin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:43 am
Kiyoshi looked at Rhydian and back at Scottie.
"Yes, it is nice here. This is Rhydian, he is a gardener as well. Please excuse him, he's not much for talking...especially when he's playing. We'll give you a tour as soon as more fresh meat comes." Kiyoshi smirked.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:44 am
she laughed at how he looked at the workers as meat and walked towards the piano and rydian...she blushed and managed a "hiya.."[  

Master Kylara

demented_Puddin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:50 am
Rhydian's fingers glided along the keys of the grand piano. His deep eyes were lost, as if daydreaming. He didn't answer Scottie.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:52 am
she watched his eyes , they were tranced; she got that way too when she played... she sat next to him on the bench and began to play the part in a higher octave  

Master Kylara

demented_Puddin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:59 am
Rhydian looked over at Scotties hands and back at his. He continued to play.
"ah, another pianist. How wonderful." Kiyoshi said leaning against the piano.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:02 pm
she smiled, "I taought myself down the street when I was younger....I....." she was got lost in the song and fell silent gliding into the softer part of the song, she loved how they played well together. she usually hated it, but he was diffrent...this whole place is diffrent  

Master Kylara

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:22 pm
sinto wiggled out of her arms and ran to get the others. "MMMMMAAAAYYYAAA!!!!!!LLLLEEEOOOO!!!! HOYI GFRE!!!!"

"NNNNEEEEDDDD!!!!!AAAAZZZZUUULLLAAA!!!!!KIO GFERT!!!!!LOKH FRS HYVS"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:53 am
Alita managed a small smile at the new comer. As the three of them gathered around the piano, she inched her way out the entrance way and into the hall. She knew when she wasn't wanted. She glanced back at them, her eyes falling on Rhydian as she let out a sound that was somewhere between a whimper and a sigh. As soon as the noise escaped her lips, she disappeared into the hall, hoping none of them noticed.
Alone in te long stretch of corridor, her thoughts drifted back to the strange dog, normally animals didn't bother her but she shook off the though that there was something strange about that one. After all, she'd never seen many animals inside the mansion before.

Azula Mai 101

Master Kylara

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:16 am
Scottie did notice that the girl had left the room and found that this place was getting stranger by the moment... "whats with everyone being so distant?" she thought in her head. She tried not to go after her, she wanted to make friends but wasn't sure how to approach her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:19 am
Rhydian stopped playing the piano abrupty and stood. He stepped over the bench and looked at Kiyoshi.
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Yes, you go do what you need to." Kiyoshi said, answering the unheard question. "Just be back in time to greet the other employees."
-------------------------------------------------------------
Rhydian nodded and walked off into the hallway.  

demented_Puddin

Master Kylara

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:20 am
she also remembered that her rip would be noticed!  
Horror Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff