View Results

Cookie1474
Vice Captain

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:19 pm
straight talker well that means to me that is someone who tells it like it is and does not try and beat around the bush and reminds me of someone from Texas not sure why LOL 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:29 pm
Cookie1474
straight talker well that means to me that is someone who tells it like it is and does not try and beat around the bush and reminds me of someone from Texas not sure why LOL 4laugh

wow Cookie you were right on target! I chose my avi name because I hate liars and try to be upfront and honest with people at all times....however I am not from Texas but have visited there many years ago! I'm from North Carolina! smile Now as for your name it reminds me that a very sweet/smart cookie was probably born on January 4, 1974. I'm probably way off with that one but it's the first thing that came to mind! mrgreen  

Straight Talker
Crew

eccentriciti
Crew

2,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:43 pm
You are, a what you see is what you get kind of girl. You are honest to a fault, sometimes putting your foot in it. You try hard to be a good person and don't always understand why some people are offended by the open way you voice your opinion. You are always able to learn from your mistakes and grow wiser accordingly. Who knows one day you might reach the likes of Buddha content and all knowing!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:52 pm
Straight Talker, Bullshxt is never something that comes out of your mouth. Basically, you mean what you say.
I like it because it's simple, and it's a well-known phrase, but isn't often used.

Xeliel

Noob

eccentriciti
Crew

2,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:38 pm
For some reason you despise Dwight D Eisenhower (Ike). Perhaps you or someone in your family was hurt somehow by him. Maybe you see him as the start of all the problems the economy is having right now. Maybe you just don't like the demeanor he exuded. iSpizike, as a Canadian he seemed okay to me.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:39 pm
I already voted for your Name Eccnitriciti ;D
And, Tbh, you are way off ;o A Spizike is a very expensive Shoe made by Air Jordan and Nike in Honor of Spike Lee and some other person ;D

Xeliel

Noob

eccentriciti
Crew

2,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:34 pm
-iSpizike-
I already voted for your Name Eccnitriciti ;D
And, Tbh, you are way off ;o A Spizike is a very expensive Shoe made by Air Jordan and Nike in Honor of Spike Lee and some other person ;D
My fish and I except and delight in invites hope to see you soon.

What can I say I'm old so I did the first thing that came to mind, you know like the inkblot test. lol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:45 am
The first thing that comes to my mind is that you're unique and comfortable in your own skin. Your "eccentric ways" are what makes you who you are and draws people to you. I love the name and the avi!  

Sweet Moonbeam

ii_StrawberryCheesecake

7,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:40 am
Master of Grilled Cheese, I LIKE your name. It says it all. You're really good at it. It's easy to burn, so I can appreciate that. I LOVE grilled cheese. Makes me want to make some right now, but it's late. I guess it will have to wait till tomorrow. sigh.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:29 pm
Ooo! I like anime candy too! Anime candy is hunky guys and cute girls and lots of fun. So I'd say you are young at heart and an optimist. Yea, I'd vote for you!  

Purtie
Crew

Obsessive Elder

Mommy K

Friendly Smoker

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:37 pm
Purtie reminds me of Paula Deen for some reason. I have no idea why, though. In my guild invite, I was told to post who invited me. Is this the right thread for that? If so, it was DizzyTee  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:34 am
My fish and I except and delight in invites hope to see you soon.

Your name might be Katherine, you are a mom possibly a grandma. You consider your self as the matriarch of the family and are very comfortable and happy in that position. You love making everyone happy and you always put your family first.  

eccentriciti
Crew

2,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

Wildlife68

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:46 pm
"eccentric"
When i first read that name, i just pictured a big ball of energy with lots of different bright colors. Kind of random, but there is some ball of light behind you on your avi. lol  
CONTEST THAT R FINISHED FIND THEM IN HERE ND C WHO WON

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff