Submit

Vanna1994

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:41 pm
Well for asking your friend out yeah i think you can have the right.
As for your friend saying yes, im unsure maybe you should try talking about this with your friend  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:58 pm
-werewolf-grl-743-
uhhh no she doesnt. im telling her the truth. i didnt try 2 break them up and now shes bein a b***h about it.

Foxdilfer
Mmm well at least he was straight or else the situation would of been worse.
Now its switched your friend has a right to be mad heh

Maybe she doesn't have a reason to be mad at you but she has a reason to be mad. He shouldn't of asked someone out the very next day then dump then the day after that. At this point she'll be even more irrational.  

Foxdilfer

-werewolf-grl-743-

Demonic Mage

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:07 pm
but she thinks i have something 2 do with it
Foxdilfer
-werewolf-grl-743-
uhhh no she doesnt. im telling her the truth. i didnt try 2 break them up and now shes bein a b***h about it.

Foxdilfer
Mmm well at least he was straight or else the situation would of been worse.
Now its switched your friend has a right to be mad heh

Maybe she doesn't have a reason to be mad at you but she has a reason to be mad. He shouldn't of asked someone out the very next day then dump then the day after that. At this point she'll be even more irrational.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:39 pm
I didn't say she had reason to be mad at you but she has reason to be mad. The guy just asked her out and dumped her not long after. So him asking her out in the first place must of been shallow so if she really believes it or not shes going to be angry/agitated and possibly not know where to direct it.  

Foxdilfer

-werewolf-grl-743-

Demonic Mage

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:44 pm
ok i got bak 2gether with him on easter. monday and tuesday he was treating me like a friend and just pretty much ignoring me. 2 day i found out he was talking about me before school here is a jist of wat he was saying that my friend happened 2 hear. "i only got bak 2gether with her b/c i wanted her 2 shut up and stop begging me 2 get bak 2gether." i never begged him at all. he also said "i had 2 choose between her and paige ((the other girl ive been telling u all about))" he didnt have 2 choose between anyone b/c HE DOESNT LIKE HER!!!!!!!!!! AT ALL!!!!!!!!!! im soooo mad  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:50 pm
To me, if you have one good resoin to be mad at her, then go ahead! But guilt will set in, but if you guys stop being friends, then you will be all messed up!  

Mikuuyuu

Garbage Wife

Foxdilfer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:41 am
-werewolf-grl-743-
ok i got bak 2gether with him on easter. monday and tuesday he was treating me like a friend and just pretty much ignoring me. 2 day i found out he was talking about me before school here is a jist of wat he was saying that my friend happened 2 hear. "i only got bak 2gether with her b/c i wanted her 2 shut up and stop begging me 2 get bak 2gether." i never begged him at all. he also said "i had 2 choose between her and paige ((the other girl ive been telling u all about))" he didnt have 2 choose between anyone b/c HE DOESNT LIKE HER!!!!!!!!!! AT ALL!!!!!!!!!! im soooo mad

Thats why I asked why you broke up with him to start with. He sounds screwy I mean asking someone out (and happens to be your friend) the next day after a break up. Then he tops that off with breaking up with your friend just a few days later. Then disrespects both of you behind your backs.

Sounds like a boy use to dealing with his action figure. j/p
But he honestly sounds very immature and doesn't understand what a relationship even is.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:45 am
-werewolf-grl-743-
ok im good he broke up with her today. if u feel like reading the story here it is.

my friend said that she wasnt gonna let it get 2 her about wat happened. so i was like uhhh ok then. but 2day after all that, we were in the teaching theatre ((a big theatre room.)) and when the bell rang i ran all the way up the stairs and 2 my friend s and i was breathing hard, but when i turned the corner i saw him and my friends, ((soulangel777 and some1 else)) were pushing me toward him, so i walked up 2 him and gave our annual high 5 we do all the time, and gave him a hug and we walked down the hallway, when we were about 2 split he told me that this mornin ppl said i had gone off on the other girl, ((but i didnt. i just talked 2 her)) and then he said that they said i still liked him. i was starting 2 walk off saying quietly 'ya that part is true'. he called my name and i turned around and he asked me, "is it true?" i shrugged then nodded then said yes. then he asked as the min bell was ringing ((warning that we need 2 get a move on)) i hugged him and said he had 2 go or hed me tardy. but he asked do u wanna go bak out or wait? i shrugged b/c i honestly didnt know. so he said lets just give it some time. so i agreed. so now we wait and see where time takes us.

Awwww! Thats so sweet! heart  

ThatCuteEmoChickk

ThatCuteEmoChickk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:46 am
-werewolf-grl-743-

aaaaand thts not xp  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:13 am
lol
iiPlushie
-werewolf-grl-743-

aaaaand thts not xp

-werewolf-grl-743-

Demonic Mage

Lizzy Hhe

Witty Friend

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:52 pm
it depends how much you love him
If he asked your friend..then he is the jerk..because he know he can steal away your friend.
She has the right though to be in love and thinks you should be happy for her but either way everyone loses D:  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:57 pm
I'm sure there's a rule for that in the girl code.
Oh here it is:
Rule #78:Friends don't date friends' exes!  

HONEYSENPAl

Liberal Cub

9,050 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:05 pm
The human heart feels things the eyes cannot see...
User Image

There's no rule that says friends shouldn't date their friend's ex's.
They're your ex for a reason.
They're free to do what they and and so are your friends.
I mean, I met my best friend because I was with her ex.
She's the best friend I've got and even though it hurt her, she still supported me through it til the end. <********, she's still holding my hand through it. This thing with him will never stop.
It does hurt sometimes, but a real friend is one that doesn't let those things get between you. Maybe he wasn't good for you, but it could work out for her.
You can't let a boy break you apart just because he was yours and now he's not.
Unless she was doing it just out of spite, you have no right to be mad at her.

EDIT:
And if he's just toying with both of you, the best thing would be to just get rid of him.
No boy like that is ever worth it.

User Image
...and knows what the mind cannot understand.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:56 pm
You have a right to be mad at your friend, but not the guy since you're the one who broke up with him.  

13th Deathday

Theandraz

Quotable Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:33 pm
-werewolf-grl-743-
ok i broke up with my bf on friday but yesterday at a birthday party ((i wasnt invited 2)) he asked my friend out. im pissed off and sad and i think i want him bak. idk wat she said yet. and if she said yes, do i have a right 2 be at him for asking MY FRIEND?!?! and do i have a right 2 be mad if she said yes, even tho she knows hes my ex??

EDIT: she said yes

You have all the right to be mad obviously!!!
But you shouldn't want him back... It's known that one always wants what she can't have! So i think you should forget about him all the way, he's gotta be a jerk if he had the nerves to ask your friend out... BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY.... your friend is absolutly not a friend for saying yes... What a backstabbing hypocrite!
Good luck and just move on!  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces