Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Faith's Plottage-->Temporary semi hiatus sorry!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:03 pm
xD I read your plot thread, Helberd and Ignis sound like a good match! We should definitely give them a try!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:58 pm
I can start an rp tomorrow if you'd like, then? :3

PixelDeerest

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:16 pm
Sounds like a plan!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:03 pm
The rp is up :3

PixelDeerest

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:05 pm
Gaah Sorry! I went out of town to visit family for new years and was cut off from internets for a couple days Dx. I'll reply to all untagged roleplays tonight!! 83  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:37 pm
Thats fine xD  

PixelDeerest

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:05 pm
So - reading Ignis' post - I got an idea for my mare Pele. Don't ask me how the inspiration struck from his description - but it did.

Anyway - Pele is a dancer [and singer] but she gets all of her ideas for song and dance from the world around her. She will watch trees swaying in the wind for hours or spend whole afternoons following mating sparrows to get ideas for her dances.

I suddenly had the idea, what if she encountered a forest fire. Her natural reaction would be to stand and watch it, maybe even try to dance with it. And she'd need someone to snap her out of this and pull her back from the fire. Would you be interested in Ignis being that someone?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:28 pm
^^ I like that idea a lot! I'm in!  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:04 am
Awesome, thank you. I'll set it up in the next couple days - there's a couple other plots I need to make sure get started first, but this should be fun, I'll post a link when it's up.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:33 pm
Sounds good! looking foreword to eet <3  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:44 am
I apologize for the delay. One of my rp partners is dealing with rl and since I need to start Pele's last foal rp before I start an adult rp with her - I'm having to wait to start this one. I hope you don't mind. If this ends up conflicting, please let me know.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:31 pm
No worries!! My semester just started and I've been pretty swamped, I completely understand!!!

Just shoot me a link whenever your ready!  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:59 pm
You?!: I would like for Roman to come face to face with the monster who murdered his mother, perhaps even his father? This creature will be vile and calculating, one who takes pride in the blood he/she has spilled in the past. Whether this will lead to a fight or not I am unsure, it can be discussed. This would cause him to become even more withdrawn and world weary.

This is a plot for my month old wind stallion Roman. I was wondering if either Jessamine or perhaps even your skinwalker Barracus would be able to fulfill this for him? I just need someone evil. ^^

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:27 pm
Sure ^^
I love me some bad guy rp lol
I suppose it depends on what sort of evil your looking for! Barracus would probably be your best bet, he is VERY twisted, and would be completely unapologetic. Likely the death of Roman's parents would be a fond and extremely gruesome memory that he would be only too happy to share with his 'visitor'. He would most certainty try to kill Roman as well, although not for anything personal, he just delights in blood and would not pass up such an opportunity.

Barracus is also 'world weary' you might say, he feels life is a burden that his victims should be thankful he has relieved them of. He might be inclined to speak to Roman about his views, especially if he thinks he has him cornered. Might help Roman with his development one way or the other B)  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas