Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]
Transfiguration ~CLOSED~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:23 am

"hmm seems its my turn ok here it goes my name is james telemar and im a 7th year slytherin im also the slytherin perfect and i am an elf not the same kind that is in the kitchens but the kind that lives in the forest and has been around for many years"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:40 pm
Tary walks into the classroom and took a sit. Once it was her turn she stood up and said, Hello everyone. I'm a first year in Ravenclaw and I enjoy reading novels and writing.  

xbrightstar

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:13 am
User Image Andrew sat in the classroom waited till tary completed her introduction before he began his " Hello, I am Andrew Adler, I am a second year Griffyndor. I was raised in Kent but born in Ottery St. Catchpole, where I recently moved back to. My family consists of my mother, Gwendolyn Fortescue-Adler, a witch, and our house elf, Oshen. My father, Kline, A muggle, died when I was younger. I am looking forward to this"year.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:33 pm
Username: SerenityHowlett
RP Character Name: Serenity Howlett
House: Ravenclaw
Year: Two
What is Transfiguration? (one sentance answer only): The changing of one thing into another.

ParkerLeBou-Howlett

Dangerous Lover

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200

freddydursley

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:11 pm
Serenity Howlett
Username: SerenityHowlett
RP Character Name: Serenity Howlett
House: Ravenclaw
Year: Two
What is Transfiguration? (one sentance answer only): The changing of one thing into another.

Accepted into class, I will be pming you regarding your level in a a little while.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:48 pm
Serenity wandered aimlessly into the transfiguration room. She was excited to be in a class that she could put her abilities to use in a way. As she walked into the room her eyes and hair changed from brown to blonde hair and blue eyes. She sat down at her desk and looked to Andrew "Did I miss anything yet?"  

ParkerLeBou-Howlett

Dangerous Lover

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200

freddydursley

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:20 pm
User Image " Students the lesson is coming due please ensure you have done the entire assignment for your class. If you have a ninja next to your name then you have all the current assignments turned in." Professor Flips said as he walked around the classroom, "Serenity you are ok just ensure you complete the lesson"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:47 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You might belong in Gryffindor, where dwell the brave at heart...
With a feeling of relief, Kaylin walked into the room just in time. Quickly figuring out what was going on, she waited her turn. Finally, she stood up, slightly shaky and said, "Um...hi. I'm Kaylin Felle....um...I'm a first year Gryffindor and....um.....I like to read a lot." She sat down quickly.
...Their Daring, Nerve, and Chivalry set gryffindor apart.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

kstar13

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:07 am
User Image
Fred came into the room and sat down. Seeing it was her turn, she bit her lip a little. "Well, I guess it's nice to meet you all. I am Fred, a second year Ravenclaw. I suppose I like humor, making people laugh, that sorta thing."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:46 pm
Crystal enters the classroom. When she's supposed to she says, "Hi. I'm Crystal Quills. I'm a first year, Slytherin house. Um, I like the colors white and gray and I live with my uncle."  

Crystal Of Quills

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:21 pm
Amber sat down in the first available seat she saw, and when it was her to share, she said, "Hello, my name is Amber Moonshade, I'm a seventh year year Hufflepuff, and I am a metamorphmagus." She said it with a smile, though it was the first time she had truly revealed her secret.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:08 pm
User Image "Thank you to those students who have completed the assignments early, if you have your free to leave." Said professor Flips just after Amber had introduced herself, this class is going to be a good one he thought.  

freddydursley

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:14 pm
User Image

Amber nodded, grabbed her books, put them in her book bag, and headed out of class, glad to not be pressured about her ability. As a quick after thought, she called back, "Goodbye Professor Flips, and thanks for the lesson!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:48 pm
User Image
"Only a little over 1 hour left to turn in assignments unless you are excused... failure to do so will lose your house half the point value of the assignment." Professor Flips called from his desk to the students while he continued to grade assignments.

freddydursley

freddydursley

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:45 am
NEW lesson up students DUE 4-23-10  
Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items