Reply Role Play
Runaway Lovers <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sherman1025

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:02 pm
Sypress handing over the letter, not noticing himself staring at Akellas beautiful new look "wow.. are you the same girl?... oh i'm sorry you .. left your journal" Akari begins handing over the book  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:38 pm
! ~ Akella ~ !

User Image

Akella' cheeks tinged pink as Sypress's eyes seemed glued to her. "Yeah. You can keep the address," she said. She glanced at the journal. "I knew I left it behind," Akella said, sighing. "Thank you," she said, taking the journal gently out of Akari's hands. "Why don't you guys come in and join us for a little bit?" she asked.  

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sherman1025

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 12:39 am
Sy looks over at Akari then back to Akella "yeah i guess we can stay for a few minutes." Thinking to himself(is this really the same girl from the store?? and... i really wish i could have read some of those poems in that journal, i wonder if they were too personal though?) "Umm.. Sy are you okay? " Akari ask as she tugged on his arm. "you are day dreaming" Sypress looks down and away in fear of showing the redness of his face "oh, i'm sorry lets hurry inside its getting chilly" (I wonder what Akella is thinking... hmm.. )  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:10 am
! ~ Akella ~ !

User Image

Akella's brother, Kii, called from the back of the house. "It's the people we ran into earlier," she said. She flipped her journal open and scanned the pages, making sure everything was still there.Though she also used this as a distraction to keep her face from turning scarlet. It became more difficult though as Akari said Sy was daydreaming.. staring off into space, supposedly. Is that right though...? I mean, aren't they dating, he keep staring at me. Akella thought. She set the journal down on the living room table flipped open to a page covered in poems. She hadn't realized she left it wide open when she went to tend to her brother. "Your going to keep it? you're strange. I thought it was the parent's job to be strange that way," Akella said. Akella came back out and walked into the kitchen, her brother following behind her. He had her long thick lock of hair he had cut off, he was wrapping it together in a string.  

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sherman1025

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:21 am
Sypress looks over the several poems, Love,Hate, Unforgiveness, Breakdown, dried tears across the pages. Sypress looks up as he watches this sad to say it but girl who seems to mask her problems with a smile. Listening to her sweet voice, Akari takes a seat on the couch, looking up at Sypress who is again lost in his own thoughts
"Who is that man i hear in the back?.. is that her boyfriend?"
Sypress quickly snaps back to try and cover his already own daydreaming of akella. "oh no, its her brother... but did i just hear them say something about parents? i wonder where they are?" as he moves to sit beside Akari , flipping the journals page revealing more poems. (what... what is in the mind of a girl that covers her true identity..with a smile?)  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:27 am
! ~ Akella ~ !

User Image

"Just throw it away, Tyler." "Why, You don't have parents. Someone's got to keep memories of you." Akella stayed silent after that and walked out of the kitchen. Lulu darted past her and jumped into Akari's lap. "Lulu don-" her own instincts cut her off. Sypress was flipping through her poem-filled journal.  

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sherman1025

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:39 am
Akari with a smile begins petting Lulu "oh its okay, you have a lovely home. So that is your brother in the kitchen? I'm sorry i wasn't sociable earlier.. those guys at the store kind of twisted my head up"
Sypress sets the book down on the table. "you are a great writer and ... i very much like your new hair cut." Looking back over to akari who is looking into the kittens eyes making cute faces.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:46 am
! ~ Akella ~ !

User Image

Akella rigidly grabbed her journal and closed it. Lulu was purring and rubbing her head against Akari's hand. Tyler walked out of the kitchen and could tell what happened by the tense way she was standing. "Looked in her journal, did you, Sypress?" Tyler asked from behind her. Akella walked out of the living room and to her room to put the journal away.  

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sherman1025

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:04 am
Scratching his head in a laugh "ha you got me.. oh i'm not sure if you have met my friend" putting his hand on her head playfully turning it by her ear "This is Akari, Akari this is Tyler"
Akari "ouch you know that hur..ts..umm hello name is Akari.." (who.. is this man.. why does my face feel so hot) quickly looking back down at the kitten.
Sypress notices the strange action of her ears. With one up and the other lower. Leaning over whispering "Don't be scared.. you can talk to him he won't bite" Akari's face is full blush as she pets the kitten more  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:07 am
! ~ Akella ~ !

User Image

Akella rummaged around in her room. She found her sketch pad and all her drawing utensils, but she had so many thick books filled of her poems and drawings they were heavy. Her door opened and out came spilling all her books, she was on the ground. "ouch..." She sighed and sat up.

((Care to view some of my poems?))

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sherman1025

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:18 am
((sure that would be nice))

"so.. Tyler is it?.. umm may i ask how long have you and your sister been on your own?, Sy and I are planning on leaving town very soon... " Akari looks over at Sy who is now walking over to Akella, helping her up form the pile of books.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:39 am
! ~ Akella ~ !

User Image

Akella stood with his help. "Thanks," she said. she reached down for her poem and drawing filled books. She scrambled them into a pile.

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sherman1025

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 12:20 pm
"So Akella... may i ask if you and your brother as had anything to eat? If not i would love to take you out.. well i mean you two out with Akari and I." picking up one of many drawing books filled cover to cover. "These are amazing.... well.. what do you say"
Akari watches from the couch, then back at Tyler with a smile  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 12:23 pm
User Image

Tyler was tying the string around Akella's hair to keep the whole thing together. He set it down on the table and smiled back at Akari.

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 12:24 pm
! ~ Akella ~ !

User Image

Akella's cheeks tinged pink as he said that. "um, sure. You'll have to let me change, though," she said. She closed the books and piled them up neatly. She made an attempt to pick them all up again, but her limbs were flimsy.

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff