Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
✖✖- mad world -✖✖(accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wonderland-Mad-Hatter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:12 am
Trickster lay lazily in her tree which for the past few years she'd learnt to call home. Her feet hung off the side of the thick trunk which she was purched upon, her mind drifting aimlessly. She was listening to her quiet surroundings when voices not to far from her broke her out of her blissful trance.
She turned her head and lightly pulled away one of the tassels from her hat which had fallen infront of her face, she looked down apon the people having the conversation and recognised one of them; she had deffinatly heard of that one before...But she new she was safe up here. There was no way any one would see her let alone hear her.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:08 am
Miriam looked from Valda, to Zephyr, then back to Valda. "Now now, why would you feel any need to eliminate her?"  

Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note

Vivaldi of Hearts

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:13 pm
Valda narrowed her eyes. "I am an assassin. She may be on my hunting list." turning to Zephyr, she nodded her head slightly. "Forgive me, Pirate Queen. I cannot take chances when it comes to my job."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:57 pm
Miriam took on a slightly artificial, though polite expression of surprise. "An assassin? How very intruiging! Might I ask, for whom?"  

Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note

Vivaldi of Hearts

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:59 pm
Valda raised an eyebrow. "For the Red Queen. Who else would need one."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:58 pm
Zephyr waved a dismissive hand.
"Oh? There is another Queen about? Well then, if i am about her territory, it would be terribly rude of me not to visit her. I must tell her I am present, and offer a gift!" Zephyr promptly decided, knowing full well how events worked when she was traveling in the territory of another. She expected the same treatment if anyone was to come to her territory.
"You there, assassin, I expect you know the way to the Queen's court? I should like to meet her, inform her of my presence, and offer a gift in the hopes of being welcome here. it is a customary thing for one to do, when in the territory of another. i expect you might be able to lead the way, if you are not too busy with a current assignment?" she asked, moving into business mode without so much as blinking an eye, and pondering what pretty item from her backpack would make a suitable gift.  

JauntyJabberwocky

Vivaldi of Hearts

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:13 pm
Valda nodded. "I am currently free of any missions, so I suppose I should lead you to her highness's castle. Miriam, you may follow if you would like. The Queen may have some questions for you, anyway...Come with me" she strapped her scythe to her back and began walking.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:26 am
Trickster heard the two discussion gifts. Then an idea struck her. It was always fun messing with the Red Queen...if you didnt get court that is. With that thought in mind Trickseter decided to follow them and 'borrow' any girfts that she could get her hands on.
*This should be fun* she thought as she started to slowly climb down the tree, making sure no one heard her.  

Wonderland-Mad-Hatter

Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:30 pm
Miriam chose not to respond to the mention of the Red Queen, but bit her tongue slightly to keep her from saying something rude. "Um... why would the Queen wish to ask me questions of any sort?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:03 pm
"Who knows? You may know something useful. Anyways, the Queen always loves new faces." She grinned somewhat madly, and continued walking.  

Vivaldi of Hearts

JauntyJabberwocky

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:08 pm
Zephyr nodded her head, the Queen personality in full swing.
"Very well then, lead the way."
she instructed, following regally behind.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:57 am
Valda curtly nodded and led the way, stopping from time to time to make sure she wasn't hearing things.... Occasionally she could sense something in the bushes, but she ignored the feeling and went on.  

Vivaldi of Hearts

Wonderland-Mad-Hatter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:04 am
*This assasin is good* Trickster thought as she hid yet again as the Queens assasin, yet again, stopped to listen. No wonder the Queen kept her on her side, this chick was good. *It's probabily a good idea to avoid her as much as possible* Trickster thought as she remembered what shed done earlier. She steathily ducked into a bush until the little group was further away so she could keep following them with out anyone noticing.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:55 am
Miriam considered pointing out the fact that she had been in Wonderland for around nine years already, but could not recall having met any queen. So she followed quietly behind, while getting the strangest feeling that she was being watched.  

Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note

Vivaldi of Hearts

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:25 pm
Valda kept walking as she explained "we are now entering the Tulgey Woods... be careful of any spare creatures walking about." she forest darkened as they walked in.  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff